2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lain said:

I think, you should clarify with NVC what does that checklist mean. If your case is completed, you should see the AOS fee with N/A instead of PAID. And you should receive an email, that NVC got all required documents and you are awaiting in a queue for an interview appointment overseas. Or you can wait a bit and will receive that:)

Thanks Lain, gonna give it a couple more days.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lain said:

Hey guys, I just received an IL, interview appointment is scheduled on the 18th of April:)

Wow, we both received good news just now, I am so happy for you!.

Wishing you all the best Lain, you deserve it.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Wow, we both received good news just now, I am so happy for you!.

Wishing you all the best Lain, you deserve it.

I'm so happy too!:) hope, that won't stuck again, at the last step:D

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Thank you, will do my best:)

Btw, i've read that someone (F1) got IL with PD of August 2010. Don't know if it's true, because VB says, that it'll move up to 7 weeks, that would be a huge jump. Next week gonna find it out:)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lain said:

Thank you, will do my best:)

Btw, i've read that someone (F1) got IL with PD of August 2010. Don't know if it's true, because VB says, that it'll move up to 7 weeks, that would be a huge jump. Next week gonna find it out:)

Really? Well my priority date is 1 Dec. 2010, so that's interesting.

Can't wait to see what the Bulletin will be like next week too.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lain said:

Hey guys, I just received an IL, interview appointment is scheduled on the 18th of April:)

Congratulations .buy the way what is ur pd.best of luck?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Thank you at list i get some hope

It's seems your pd was current few months before . In vb it's f2b and f1 2010 current . How come 2009 pd . 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Thank you at list i get some hope

Lain let me know I got confused in vb it's f2b and f1 2010 current  .your pd is meant to be current before .I don't see 2009 in vb .how is that possible ?reallly confused?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.