2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 03/03/2017 at 11:34 AM, ExoticPrincess said:

Upon being told on Tuesday that my case was complete via telephone, I have now just received the official Case Complete email.

Thank you Jesus!

Halllo . Sorry for asking you again can u please tell me when did u get well come latter before catagorey chnaged or after catagorey chnged ?thand you 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Halllo . Sorry for asking you again can u please tell me when did u get well come latter before catagorey chnaged or after catagorey chnged ?thand you 

Hi

My PD is 18th Jan 2010 and that time my category was F2B. i received welcom letter in August 2015 and i submitted all relevant documents including affidavit of support and all financial documents, Fee in Jan 2015. In April 2015 NVC acknowledged me that my visa category has been changed from F2b to F1 and now my case file is completed.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

I received my Welcome Letter last September 2016.  My Category changed from F2B to F1 in 2012.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, ExoticPrincess said:

I received my Welcome Letter last September 2016.  My Category changed from F2B to F1 in 2012.

I got form f2b in 2015 and now last decembr chnged to f1 . I'm wondering will they sent me  agin wellcome latter for f1 . Thank you .

Timeline
34 minutes ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Hi

My PD is 18th Jan 2010 and that time my category was F2B. i received welcom letter in August 2015 and i submitted all relevant documents including affidavit of support and all financial documents, Fee in Jan 2015. In April 2015 NVC acknowledged me that my visa category has been changed from F2b to F1 and now my case file is completed.

Hi ali I'm in same boat form bngladesh.when your catagorey chnged did they sent you well come latter form f1 again ? U should call NVC .it's bit scary now  2010 June current .I don't know what to do I will pray everything go well insalllah

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
39 minutes ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Hi

You are already current, call NVC and ask for your interview date. They will definately have to make an appointment for you.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi ali I'm in same boat form bngladesh.when your catagorey chnged did they sent you well come latter form f1 again ? U should call NVC .it's bit scary now  2010 June current .I don't know what to do I will pray everything go well insalllah

You are still panicing and asking same questions. Each case is different. Why you just don't call NVC and find the answer about your case yourself? It is really not scary and we would be glad to hear how it is going ;)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi Khadija

NVC did not send welcom letter again if your category changed unless you did not submit your financial documents and Fee. they will acknowledge you when you category changed. we are in the same boat but from different countries. i dont know if there is really no visa number available for my category.

what is you PD.?

Timeline
48 minutes ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Hi Khadija

NVC did not send welcom letter again if your category changed unless you did not submit your financial documents and Fee. they will acknowledge you when you category changed. we are in the same boat but from different countries. i dont know if there is really no visa number available for my category.

what is you PD.?

Novembar 8 2010 .case not complited yet . 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

Khadija u need to calm down and stop stress out yourself. U need to log into ceac and see what it says. Don't u pay your fees and submit your documents already. 

I did pay everything but after catagorey chnged there is nothing in online stauts . I called nvc they said in my country office they said wait if they file come Dhaka then the number they gave me it will be active except they can't say anything. Some might think I'm not trying to contact nvc but I'm trying  most of time they don't pic up once they did and said wait until the file come bngldesh then we can tell you . Thank you 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

I did pay everything but after catagorey chnged there is nothing in online stauts . I called nvc they said in my country office they said wait if they file come Dhaka then the number they gave me it will be active except they can't say anything. Some might think I'm not trying to contact nvc but I'm trying  most of time they don't pic up once they did and said wait until the file come bngldesh then we can tell you . Thank you 

Hey, that is not an answer to wait till your case will reach your embassy, before that you should receive 2 emails, that your case is completed and an interview letter. If you want to know is your case already completed and have troubles contacting NVC, send an inquiry asking what is your case status and they will email you back:

https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lain said:

Hey, that is not an answer to wait till your case will reach your embassy, before that you should receive 2 emails, that your case is completed and an interview letter. If you want to know is your case already completed and have troubles contacting NVC, send an inquiry asking what is your case status and they will email you back:

https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Thank you Lane .I will check on link 

Timeline
5 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

Khadija u need to calm down and stop stress out yourself. U need to log into ceac and see what it says. Don't u pay your fees and submit your documents already. 

HI I checked ceac they sent me this answer: Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov (English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol (Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.