KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Yes the Senator's Office said the same thing. Its six months now..not five (despite what the site says). HE told me to call when it reaches six months. I also emailed the TSC and got an email back a week later telling me to call in TWO months time (that would be seven months). This system is ridiculous, broken and they tend to play games with us

. Is it 6 months after your your NOA1 or after you send the petition?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes the Senator's Office said the same thing. Its six months now..not five (despite what the site says). HE told me to call when it reaches six months. I also emailed the TSC and got an email back a week later telling me to call in TWO months time (that would be seven months). This system is ridiculous, broken and they tend to play games with us

Senator Gillibrand's office was willing to help several of us right when we hit 5 months, I guess they're either overwhelmed with requests or USCIS gave them a warning about the 6 months.

Are they want we crazy? Wait too more time. My fiance said maybe get married if they won't approve it.

Very rarely do I-129Fs get denied at the USCIS stage. You will only cause yourself way more waiting if you get married at this point.

. Is it 6 months after your your NOA1 or after you send the petition?

6 months from when you mailed the petition in.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Wow they added April's data to the dashboard, and the number of pendings is increasing. What the hell is going on??

...people who enter the country illegally are getting priority over those who legitimately file...that's my best guess. All I know is if they keep dragging the butts & not doing anything, it'll be a full year before my fiancé gets here:(

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: Timeline

I called USCIS 3 weeks ago, and they gave me that "December 3rd" #######. I just called them again today, and they told me they are still working on cases from December 3rd. I argued to talk to a Tier1 officer to put a special request, and she refused to do so. She said you just have to wait. This is so unfair! We're hitting 6months in a week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I called USCIS 3 weeks ago, and they gave me that "December 3rd" #######. I just called them again today, and they told me they are still working on cases from December 3rd. I argued to talk to a Tier1 officer to put a special request, and she refused to do so. She said you just have to wait. This is so unfair! We're hitting 6months in a week.

####### !!!! Still on decemeber 3rd ?????????? its 1 month and 1 week from when they say this BS !!! ####### is wrong over there ??? why they keep lying so badly?

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Does anyone know what senator or congressman I contact for the state of Florida??

Get on the google ;)

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/FL

Maybe that helps.

...people who enter the country illegally are getting priority over those who legitimately file...that's my best guess. All I know is if they keep dragging the butts & not doing anything, it'll be a full year before my fiancé gets here:(

Yeah.

Agreed.

I'm so mad.

We follow the rules and go through the process, pay lots of money, but get inferior treatment to those people who entered this country illegally.

Such #######.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wow they added April's data to the dashboard, and the number of pendings is increasing. What the hell is going on??

Yeah I just saw the USCIS Dashboard:

TSC - Total I129F Applications: 9,629; Completed for April 2014: 971

CSC - Total I129F Applications: 2,897; Completed for April 2014: 2,732

Maybe the press needs to get a hold of this story. The ineptitude!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

no wonder we are still waiting...this is really bad

01/14/14 I -129F Petition sent
01/17/14 Petition received
01/22/14 NOA1 - TSC
06/23/14 Service Request created after congressional inquiry
07/03/14 Email from USCIS - our case is on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/04/14 No update from USCIS. Filed a case with CIS Ombudsman
08/05/14 Senators/Congresswoman cannot help with my case because security checks are pending
08/05/14 Another Service Request created by Tier 2 since no response from TSC.
08/18/14 Email from USCIS in response to second service request - still on processing hold due to pending security checks
08/21/14 NOA2 (finally after 7 months)

08/25/14 Email from USCIS - approved case shipped to NVC on 8/22/14

09/02/14 Case received by NVC

09/04/14 Case # assigned by NVC

09/05/14 In transit to the Embassy

09/09/14 Case received by Tbilisi Embassy - ready for interview

09/17/14 Interview!!! - APPROVED!!!!
09/24/14 POE :D

10/31/14 Married :devil:

11/05/14 Filed for Adjustment of Status

11/13/14 NOA1

12/04/14 Biometrics

01/21/15 AP/EAD approved

01/26/15 Card mailed

01/29/15 Combo card arrived in the mail

02/25/15 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver received in the mail

07/09/15 Green Card approved on USCIS site

07/13/15 Notice received in the mail

I left CNN a message.

The rest of you stateside should too!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I left CNN a message.

The rest of you stateside should too!!!

Yes, local channels and papers also. Someone needs to listen to this; accountability and transparency are needed.

That doesn't even include May and June fillers, So for TSC they have well over 10,000 petitions sitting in a box, Collecting dust. When is it a bad thing to ask for help from other service centre? Never, They should really should now consider transferring petitions. I know complaining on here doesn't help, But it only looks like you're the only one who will listen.. I wonder what they will do now, Leave it and carry on as they are? Or will they do something?

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.