KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

we saw few actions last week, it's been so quiet again :(

Yeahhh Why is this week so quiet?

TSC is probably adjudicating petitions, don't forget that we're just a small percentage of all the I-129F filers out there.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I received my RFE in the mail Friday and mailed it off that night through overnight mail. Received an email today that they had received my response and that my case is still being processed. Please note that I am signed up for text notifications but only receive emails, doesn't bother me though bc I constantly check my email. I also got an RFE for a letter of intent, although I did send TWO intent letters originally when filed. Only thing I can think of is that one of them got lost over there. Well just wanted to update everyone, I am just grateful someone is working on my case.

Edited by Alexac

Jan 22 2014-NOA 1

June 2 2014- RFE through Email

June 6th 2014- Received RFE in mail then sent back with response through overnight mail

June 13th 2014- NOA2 through email

June 17th 2014- Received email notification that package is on it's way to NVC

June 18th 2014- Received NOA2 letter in mail

June 25th 2014- NVC received

June 26th 2014- Case number assigned

June 30th 2014- Case left NVC, on way to Germany!

July 2nd 2014- Case arrived in Germany

July 9th 2014- Received packet #3

July 9th 2014- Over nighted packet #3 back to Embassy

July 24th 2014- Interview approved

WAITING FOR VISA GLITCH TO BE FIXED, RESCHEDULING FLIGHT

August 4th- Administrative Processing

August 5th- ISSUED!

August 6th- Picking up Visa, and flying out.

August 9th-Wedding

You guys ever notice all the TSC threads lately mostly dealing with the TSC backlog? These threads usually give filers stuck at TSC a place to share their pain and stick together...

Right? Right. So why does there always have to be the one d-bag THAT COMPLETELY MISSES THE WHOLE [censored] POINT OF THE THREAD, and they're all like:

~~~yay I got CSC expecting fast approval yay me yayyyy I'm so luckyyy~~~

Yo. Like. For one, [censored] those guys. Like, are they blind? Is it just me?? I set one of them straight recently and I got reps from them for it? That was weird. It's bad enough we have to deal with people who don't understand the difference between a lockbox and a service center messing up Igor's list. Don't even get me started on the filers that filed right when we did but went through CSC, never mind the masses that have had interviews already, quite a few have their beneficiary here and are already filing AOS. I don't really blame that lot for much of anything, they just got lucky. STILL MAD THO.

Whew, that was a lot of rage there! I've been wanting to post that for weeks, I needed to get it off my chest.

I totally agree with you! I would write more but im in work and on my phone, But YES! It's annoying for those who have waited a longer time period. But it's even more annoying when they write a topic about it. That's my rant. It's just constantly in your face. Lol! But good luck to them though :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

You guys ever notice all the TSC threads lately mostly dealing with the TSC backlog? These threads usually give filers stuck at TSC a place to share their pain and stick together...

Right? Right. So why does there always have to be the one d-bag THAT COMPLETELY MISSES THE WHOLE [censored] POINT OF THE THREAD, and they're all like:

Yo. Like. For one, [censored] those guys. Like, are they blind? Is it just me?? I set one of them straight recently and I got reps from them for it? That was weird. It's bad enough we have to deal with people who don't understand the difference between a lockbox and a service center messing up Igor's list. Don't even get me started on the filers that filed right when we did but went through CSC, never mind the masses that have had interviews already, quite a few have their beneficiary here and are already filing AOS. I don't really blame that lot for much of anything, they just got lucky. STILL MAD THO.

Whew, that was a lot of rage there! I've been wanting to post that for weeks, I needed to get it off my chest.

I think it's inconsiderate for people to come on here gloating about their CSC approval when they can CLEARLY see how many distressed couples there are stuck at TSC. It's not fair, it's rude and it's unnecessary to rub in peoples faces. I still read them and think to my self "Happy for you but there's no reason to announce it like it's a huge parade, you submitted your petition just like everyone else, then you waited and got approved, how is that a triumph when others did it the same way and will have to wait 2-3 times longer and it's out of their hands?" :protest:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I hear ya, bro!

I hear ya, bro!

Bro being a unisex endearment, of course! :D

12 May 2014: Mailed 129F packet to Dallas lockbox

21 May 2014: NOA1 from TSC

18 Sep 2014: NOA2

23 Sep 2014: Case sent to NVC

30 Sep 2014: NVC received + case number generated

06 Oct 2014: Left NVC

08 Oct 2014: Medical exam

09 Oct 2014: Case reached embassy in London

09 Oct 2014: DS-160 and Applicant Readiness form submitted

21 Oct 2014: Interview letter received

29 Oct 2014: Interview --> Approved!

07 Nov 2014: Visa in hand

08 Nov 2014: LHR --> BOS [Finally!!]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think it's inconsiderate for people to come on here gloating about their CSC approval when they can CLEARLY see how many distressed couples there are stuck at TSC. It's not fair, it's rude and it's unnecessary to rub in peoples faces. I still read them and think to my self "Happy for you but there's no reason to announce it like it's a huge parade, you submitted your petition just like everyone else, then you waited and got approved, how is that a triumph when others did it the same way and will have to wait 2-3 times longer and it's out of their hands?" :protest:

^^^^This!!! What is wrong with people? It makes me so mad. "Your I-129f was approved in 14 days from your Noa1 date :D!!" is the latest thread that makes me want to scream! They can see how distressed other people are... Yeah I get they're happy, but to start a whole thread on it?! This whole system is grossly unfair.

Rant over.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

^^^^This!!! What is wrong with people? It makes me so mad. "Your I-129f was approved in 14 days from your Noa1 date :D!!" is the latest thread that makes me want to scream! They can see how distressed other people are... Yeah I get they're happy, but to start a whole thread on it?! This whole system is grossly unfair.

Rant over.

Well their own threads are one thing, I just won't click on those. I'm sure people find the TSC threads full of complaining just as annoying too (well screw those guys!). I just don't need them killing the flow in the TSC threads when I'm not expecting it, like gtfo please!

I totally agree with you! I would write more but im in work and on my phone, But YES! It's annoying for those who have waited a longer time period. But it's even more annoying when they write a topic about it. That's my rant. It's just constantly in your face. Lol! But good luck to them though :)

I'm sure the masses overall are tired of the TSC threads, but it would be the same situation if it were the other way around. My beef is with random CSC people crashing the threads.

Edited by jfgk1987

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Or people who loves drama who complains they didn't get their NOA2 after only one month, while there are folks who waited for over six months who are more stressed out.

A little common sense goes a long way and being selfish will not win you any sympathy from anyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

We have to remember....they get approved so quickly that they probably don't get on here and worry and see everyones heartache like we do at TSC. I don't think that they're doing it to rub it in our faces. They just don't understand because they won't have to endure the long waits and the anxiety. Don't get angry, just remember the most important case is your own, don't worry about anyone elses. It will make for a much more peaceful expeience. I know it's hard, but it will only upset you if you take their posts a little personal.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

But don't hold your breath as the government is not staffed with the brightest of individuals nor those that possess much of a work ethic.

Dude, not cool. There are positions within the federal government where you work like a dog and have to be extremely good at what you do to survive. Given the number of cases and the backlog, I'm thinking USCIS is a production environment where the employees there also have to work really hard.

R

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Dude, not cool. There are positions within the federal government where you work like a dog and have to be extremely good at what you do to survive. Given the number of cases and the backlog, I'm thinking USCIS is a production environment where the employees there also have to work really hard.

R

I speak from experience and not off an emotional cuff. I worked with several federal agencies over many years and was married to a department head at yet another government agency so I know what I am talking about. I have no doubt that some work very hard, but I also know that many do not and it basically takes an act of Congress to fire dead weight within the government. They know this and take advantage of it, so my comment stands.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.