16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hey guys

how are you doing all i hope you doing well

i'm so depressed from uscis site and what keep happening

we filed our case on july 2013

on december 30 our case was transferred to texas and my wife in the usa get the letter saying if she dont hear nothing in 2 months she should call them

yesterday we check the uscis site we found it move from the initial review to Request for Evidence

Request for Evidence

On February 15, 2014, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

thats what we get after waiting all that time we are really both deprssed so much from that and what could that beeing and if that a good new or bad new

please any one have any idea about that , what happening

do that mean a good thing or bad

more information or if any one have experience in that can tell me what happened with him

any idea what could be the Request For Evidence

Because we made our application with the rappid visa to make no problem but i see the problem could happen with any onepost-179113-0-85085900-1392568367_thumb.jpg

Rthaequest for Evidence

Request for Evidence

Request for Evidence

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

it's not very bad but it's not good

request for evidence means there is something missing, information, documents that maybe weren't submitted and it will delay the process. until you get the letter that states what are they missing, you just have to wait

Just make sure they send you the RFE. Don't sit around waiting for months for it to appear, in about 2 weeks if you still haven't gotten it, the USC should call the USICS, speak to a tier 2 and request the RFE again saying it did not arrive. Keep doing this until you GET that letter and then respond asap!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

One thing I can tell you about the Texas service center they are RFE crazed. They have been requesting information that no other center has asked.

My friend and her two kids were separated she went to CSC the two kids to TSC. TSC has now RFE'd the kids (she was approved 3 weeks ago) they want of all things a written notarized permission from the father who is estranged from them to allow them to immigrate.

This is something asked at embassy not USCIS just s a mess.

Look over your petition do you have evidence of an ongoing relationship? Besides the marriage certificate. All you can do is wait until you get the letter no need to guess.

At least your petition was looked at so soon as you get RFE back to them an approval will be forth coming thats the good part.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

TSC needs a smack upside the head with a 2x4.

I am in Texas they just down the road let me get a stick at Home Depot. ;)

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

rose.gif

thankx alot guys for all what you said

that really encouraged me

we are both still woried and waiting for the letter for the RFE

in the uscis it does say that they already send it february 15

that mean it shoud be here soon we just hope its something simple and nothing wierd in it

but even if its somthing wiered , crazy and stupid we will all fight and do our best

we all who did not pass the unitial review so woried and depressed bcz that the most long part and if we have the aproval the rest it will be so easy

lets all pray and hope all be good bcz we are all in the same boat

protest6wz.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

rose.gif

thankx alot guys for all what you said

that really encouraged me

we are both still woried and waiting for the letter for the RFE

in the uscis it does say that they already send it february 15

that mean it shoud be here soon we just hope its something simple and nothing wierd in it

but even if its somthing wiered , crazy and stupid we will all fight and do our best

we all who did not pass the unitial review so woried and depressed bcz that the most long part and if we have the aproval the rest it will be so easy

lets all pray and hope all be good bcz we are all in the same boat

protest6wz.gif

I got on from California office on Feb 10th. Still haven't received it in the mail. I wish they would email you, letting you know what the problem is so you can have it ready when the hard copy actually shows up. Good luck

I had 2 RFE's and both times the letter was not mailed on the date of notice . Yours was the 15th which was a Saturday and the Holiday today it will most likely go out Tuesday . That is my guess from past experience . This way you can best judge when you will get it . So you will not go crazy at the mailbox . Hopefully it will be something easy just to send in right away . God bless and good luck on your journey .

Timeline

thankx alot guys for your answaering

i really not car about it any more bcz if i keep thinking about it i will just have problems an stressed

if it happen ok if it dosnt ok too

just was wanna to know what could be the RFE

to make sure all is ready to directly send it back to them

One thing I can tell you about the Texas service center they are RFE crazed. They have been requesting information that no other center has asked.

My friend and her two kids were separated she went to CSC the two kids to TSC. TSC has now RFE'd the kids (she was approved 3 weeks ago) they want of all things a written notarized permission from the father who is estranged from them to allow them to immigrate.

This is something asked at embassy not USCIS just s a mess.

We were transfered to the TSC in late December and had a NOA 2 by the 13th of January and that was for my wife and stepson. Never asked us for anything from the father, I did however send all the court paperwork for our right to remove him from his country with his I130. we spent almost a year in court getting that before we filed I130's

Sad they didnt marry them up at the same service center. I guess we were just lucky. Best of luck to your friend

Timeline

We were transfered to the TSC in late December and had a NOA 2 by the 13th of January and that was for my wife and stepson. Never asked us for anything from the father, I did however send all the court paperwork for our right to remove him from his country with his I130. we spent almost a year in court getting that before we filed I130's

Sad they didnt marry them up at the same service center. I guess we were just lucky. Best of luck to your friend

RFE they are asking a proof of our relationship we are going to show them pictures phone bills western union , conversation mails and emails pasport stamp

and hope all will be fine

Timeline

yes, we got our and its the same too, plus i was missing one other document. Hope everything goes well for you too

its the same for the south africa i think

what you have done you with your RFE ????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.