SAT

The Curse of the Plnk Ranter

3,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Well we went to the movies and spent 3 hours trying to get home. We got snow and normally it would take 20mins tops to get home, but no ppl can't drive in this stuff so every hill is closed the highway is backed up so bad its crazy. The man drove off road to get to a side street to get off the highway. But of course we have like 4 hills to get home and had to reroute way out of the way to get home.

Now imagine if you went into labor while on that highway :) (bite my tongue)

Morning, thread!

Tho you're all sleeping at the mo tongue.png

Just step in to say that it's a fine morning over here, no snow, all sunny day with temperature around 5'C (40'F) tongue.png

Einstein :)

sleep !

Good morning all ! So cooooold !! Took a hot shower and had some hot tea. Sitting in guest bedroom covered in blankets. brrrrrr

Oh dear. Sleeping at 9? Stretch is just waking up then....

Ok time to make coffee, then call optimum and fire them....

Verizon works great!

Timeline

Oh man I forgot to tell you guys......so I go to Gump's apt yesterday.

The first thing I noticed is the low ceiling at one point of the stair case where they obviously expanded the floor space above, and there's a 52 inch height at that point. How's gump gonna get his queen sized mattress thru there?

Timeline

optimum has now redirected me to the "retention" dept.....after years of frustrating dealings, now they're trying to retain my business......

and of course they put me on hold

OK they're fired smile.png

good.gif

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

I need the professor to show me how to piggy back the old router onto the new router....

The Verizon boxes don't have clocks on them

But man the package is awesome.....I get like every channel there is.....

My daughter will love it for Disney stuff

me, eh...I dun have time for TV

Timeline

just read thru dozens of pages of tech jargon about fios and stuff....

I hate to have to learn a whole new set of ####### just to use fios....

This switching to fios has been a major undertaking.

Now to return the old boxes to optimum.....

Timeline

so, I pack the old cable boxes in 1 big box to bring them back to optimum. And now my CRV is gone....Gump took it. To move some of his stuff....And the Yukon is buried in snow....

Oh but he was kind enough to leave the keys to his beat up 1982 Toyota Matrix rattle trap for me to use :) Score!

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

so, I pack the old cable boxes in 1 big box to bring them back to optimum. And now my CRV is gone....Gump took it. To move some of his stuff....And the Yukon is buried in snow....

Oh but he was kind enough to leave the keys to his beat up 1982 Toyota Matrix rattle trap for me to use :) Score!

I would have a serious problem if someone took my thimgs like that without asking me, or if my hubby gave them permission without at least giving me a heads up first. Blood would flow!

In other news, I've been trying to make myself do my history homework since 8 this morning and have only managed to take a shower and do some laundry. It's amazing how pleasurable and relaxing other chores seem when another, more boring task is awaiting you. :)

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

I guess he thought I have too many cars. And that I didn't need to use my favorite car. Anyway, I got it back. I didn't appreciate having to wait to use my own car.

So, off I go to the ghetto.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

WHEW! All done that pile of homework. content.gif I feel some Doctor Who in my near future.

Woke up feeling a little sick today - generally sore, scratchy throat, stuffy nose. I think I'll add some tea to my plans. eb0dfafc.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

Back from da ghetto with more Fios boxes. Still messin around with this Fios....

What a huge new learning curve.....

The Fios is much more advanced than the optimum ####### as far as I can tell...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Now imagine if you went into labor while on that highway smile.png (bite my tongue)

Oh trust me I that was a very good possibility the last time. I have been having plenty of false labour, husband says if we ge pulled over tell him you were having contractions. I replied not a problem cause I am.

I took the little one out to play in the snow got the laundry going and I even got to take a shower without any screaming at the door.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09