869 posts in this topic

Are you guys receiving emails or just checking online?

thank you and congrats to all of you that had the EAD approved :)

You shouldnt be worrying AT ALL... you are blessed already :) you have an interview date which I or most people would trade For at the moment. A friend got his EAD card in 56 days.... He is still in Testing and Interview and he filed Mid October!!!!!

I was checking February 2013 and as of last month, there were still people in ACCEPTANCE!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You shouldnt be worrying AT ALL... you are blessed already :) you have an interview date which I or most people would trade For at the moment. A friend got his EAD card in 56 days.... He is still in Testing and Interview and he filed Mid October!!!!!

I was checking February 2013 and as of last month, there were still people in ACCEPTANCE!!!!

It is such a bizarre system where people who get told they likely won't need an interview have to wait even longer than those who actually get an interview.

Day 00 AOS sent by Fedex Feb 20, 2014

Day 01 received Feb 21, 2014
Day 04 NOA1 Feb 24, 2014
Day 15 Biometric notice Mar 7, 2014
Day 28 Walk-in Biometrics successful at ASC Varick St (NYC) Mar 20, 2014
Day 36 Original biometrics appointment Mar 28, 2014

Day 67 EAD and AP approved Apr 28, 2014

Day 70 EAD and AP mailed May 1, 2014

Day 72 EAD and AP card delivered May 3, 2014

I'm at the Dallas office as well, and I'm still waiting for an interview date (since my status changed to testing and interview on march 18). I filed mid February... I'm hoping to get a date soon!!

Someone in January just got a waiver from Dallas office yesterday. Hopefully we dont and get interview dates soon!!

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you, and yes you are right!! I dont sleep at night waiting for this interview and worrying, i am ready to be over ...

02/24/2014 Mailed OAS package Via UPS overnight

02//25/2014 received and signed at 08/:30 Am...

03/04/2014 Received text and email my applications were accepted smile.png

03/10/2014 Received appointment letter for Biometrics

03/11/2014 Successful early walk in (San Francisco office)

03/25/2014 text & email I-485 Testing & Interview

04/09/2014 email with interview date 05/13/2014

05/01/2014 i765 APPROVED! case status changed to "card production

05/07/2014 Received my EAD card

05/13/2014 INTERVIEW!!!

05/16/2014 Received email Card in production YAY!!!

Praying and waiting goofy.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I just got my EAD from review to mailed and the AP is also approved, i am relieved on that part but worried my I-485 is still on acceptance and not even on testing and review :(

I-129F Timeline:

Jan/23 2013 : I-129F received at USCIS, Lewisville, TX
Jan/25 2013 : NOA1 received - California Service Center
Jan/30 2013 : A# changed
Feb/1 : NOA1 hard copy received

May/2 : Touched

May/22: NOA2 text

May/25: NOA2 hard copy received

Jun/10: Case arrived at the NVC (took 13 business days)

Jun/13: Case is out to Lima Embassy!

June/21: Lima Embassy received it! changed from "in transit" to ready!

August/5 : Interview approved!

October/19: Got married

AOS Timeline:

Feb/14 2014: AOS packet sent out to Chicago Lockbox

Feb/17 2014: USPS webpage updated as packet received in Chicago

Feb/18 2014: Travel and work permit received

Feb/21 2014: I-485 doc received

Feb/24 2014: Got a text and email

Feb/27 2014: Got NOA1 hardcopies

March/3 2014: Received biometrics letter.

March/19 2014: Biometrics appt

April/28 2014: EAD/AP combo approved and mailed

May/5 2014: EAD received

June/5 2014: Interview waiver letter received

Jan/8 2015: Green Card is being produced!!! after almost 11 months...

ROC:

Nov/19 2016: Package sent.

Nov/21 2016: NOA 1 Received

Dec/4 2016: Biometrics Letter received

Dec/14 2016: Biometrics completed

July/12 2017: Got GC on the mail. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

How long does it take from Card Production to Mailing the EAD card out. My EAD was accepted on 23rd April and still nothing...How long is the average??

Timeline

I just got my EAD from review to mailed and the AP is also approved, i am relieved on that part but worried my I-485 is still on acceptance and not even on testing and review :(

We seem to have a similar timetable and my I-485 is also still on "Acceptance". I spoke to my lawyer about this and she said it is perfectly normal based on her experience. Sometimes, apparently, all you get is "Acceptance" then "Card/Document Production" without anything in between.

Day 04 NOA1 Feb 24, 2014

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Is that possibility when we have testing and interview we might never have interview? The description says that not everyone are required to get interview.

Is that possibility when we have testing and interview we might never have interview? The description says that not everyone are required to get interview.

Someone just replied my post on January and said it depends on your visa. K1 visa change there is a 50/50 chance. Every other Visa will 100% get interview which seems right to me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

We seem to have a similar timetable and my I-485 is also still on "Acceptance". I spoke to my lawyer about this and she said it is perfectly normal based on her experience. Sometimes, apparently, all you get is "Acceptance" then "Card/Document Production" without anything in between.

Thanks for that info! Do you know how much time would it take to see that card production though?

Edited by jojha

I-129F Timeline:

Jan/23 2013 : I-129F received at USCIS, Lewisville, TX
Jan/25 2013 : NOA1 received - California Service Center
Jan/30 2013 : A# changed
Feb/1 : NOA1 hard copy received

May/2 : Touched

May/22: NOA2 text

May/25: NOA2 hard copy received

Jun/10: Case arrived at the NVC (took 13 business days)

Jun/13: Case is out to Lima Embassy!

June/21: Lima Embassy received it! changed from "in transit" to ready!

August/5 : Interview approved!

October/19: Got married

AOS Timeline:

Feb/14 2014: AOS packet sent out to Chicago Lockbox

Feb/17 2014: USPS webpage updated as packet received in Chicago

Feb/18 2014: Travel and work permit received

Feb/21 2014: I-485 doc received

Feb/24 2014: Got a text and email

Feb/27 2014: Got NOA1 hardcopies

March/3 2014: Received biometrics letter.

March/19 2014: Biometrics appt

April/28 2014: EAD/AP combo approved and mailed

May/5 2014: EAD received

June/5 2014: Interview waiver letter received

Jan/8 2015: Green Card is being produced!!! after almost 11 months...

ROC:

Nov/19 2016: Package sent.

Nov/21 2016: NOA 1 Received

Dec/4 2016: Biometrics Letter received

Dec/14 2016: Biometrics completed

July/12 2017: Got GC on the mail. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just back from interview greencard today ,everything smooth take 20 minutes for interview and been approved. she says will be on mail 4 weeks.

I m prepare a lot of document .. all is she asking only document that we join together... we already summited before and she asked again.

lucky I did prepare everything the same stuff.. so she want it all. also my EAD been change status to card production , My AP case change to post decision activity mean approved.

but seem for me I will get greencard before EAD and AP on mail soon.

Good luck everyone

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Just back from interview greencard today ,everything smooth take 20 minutes for interview and been approved. she says will be on mail 4 weeks.

I m prepare a lot of document .. all is she asking only document that we join together... we already summited before and she asked again.

lucky I did prepare everything the same stuff.. so she want it all. also my EAD been change status to card production , My AP case change to post decision activity mean approved.

Good luck everyone

Congrats!!! :dance:

It's nice to hear it went smoothly for you :D now you're USCIS free for almost 2 year..:)

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

How long does it take from Card Production to Mailing the EAD card out. My EAD was accepted on 23rd April and still nothing...How long is the average??

From what I've seen, it's about 3-4 BUSINESS days between card production & card mailed.

Good luck everyone

Congratulations!

Timeline

Thanks for that info! Do you know how much time would it take to see that card production though?

It really depends. Right now, my lawyer said that her AOS cases are being processed "within 6 months" but as we have seen on this board, many are seeing AOS approvals within 2 to 3 months while some others are waiting over a year. There doesn't seem to be a real schedule. If you check the Immigration Timelines section of VisaJourney.com, you can see what the average times have been.

Day 04 NOA1 Feb 24, 2014

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Someone just replied my post on January and said it depends on your visa. K1 visa change there is a 50/50 chance. Every other Visa will 100% get interview which seems right to me.

Oh, so even if I'm k1 and have my status "testing and interview" I still might not have interview? Heh that would be great :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.