The Nature Boy

Kanye West threatens to move out of the United States because too many people are racist

101 posts in this topic

http://youngcons.com/knaye-west-threatens-to-move-out-of-the-united-states-because-too-many-people-are-racist/

Kanye once tweeted: “an abortion can cost a ballin’ ni**a up to 50gs maybe a 100. Gold diggin’ bitches be getting pregnant on purpose. #STRAPUP my ni**as!”
Somehow, Kanye doesn’t see himself as part of the problem. So if he is about to move out of the US, I’ll help him pack.
Kanye West was in the headlines recently when an encounter with a racist threatening his fiance Kim Kardashian, led to him punching a teenager in the face. While Kardashian was trying to enter a Beverly Hills, California medical building on January 13, a teenager used a racial slur towards her, calling her a “n” word-lover. Subsequent admonitions that he shouldn’t use this word led to the youth actually threatening to murder Kardashian.
When Kanye West arrived after being informed of this, he walked straight up to the teen and punched him in the face. Now, in the aftermath of the incident, he said he is seriously considering leaving the United States.
West said he is dreading explaining the incident to his daughter, whose name is “North”, because it will lead to seriously negative discussions about American culture, society and history. West said he would prefer to leave the U.S. than have to have regular conversations about racism with his daughter.
Sources told Hollywood Life that after the physical confrontation, West “just held” his daughter, “held her tight and told her how much he loves her. He told me man to man ’you know I’m dreading the day I’ve got to break this sh*t down to North and tell my little girl how f**ked up the world is. I don’t ever want her to go through what her mother did today.’”
West said further, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some sh*t. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.”

The teenager deserved a punch in the face.

After hearing Kanye compare what he does to what law enforcement officers or soldiers do on a daily basis... I fully support him leaving the United States. Or the planet.

The teenager deserved a punch in the face.

After hearing Kanye compare what he does to what law enforcement officers or soldiers do on a daily basis... I fully support him leaving the United States. Or the planet.

The teenager was way out of line, but following someone or not liking what someone says does not give you the right to assault them.

Punch an armed man in the face may have bad results

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

He just wants people to beg him to stay!

Please please please take all of the Kardashian's with you. Nobody lives on that volcanic island that's just risen out of the sea on the Japanese coast yet...

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

The teenager was way out of line, but following someone or not liking what someone says does not give you the right to assault them.

I wasn't trying to imply that he was within his rights to assault him. But some people say sh*t and they just have it coming to them. Don't really feel bad for him.

If an armed man shoots someone over one punch to the face, then the armed man has some serious issues.

Edited by Penny Lane

I wasn't trying to imply that he was within his rights to assault him. But some people say sh*t and they just have it coming to them. Don't really feel bad for him.

If an armed man shoots someone over one punch to the face, then the armed man has some serious issues.

I got issues then. If you start beating my face in and I did not attack you or threaten, and I can get to my gun..You gonna get shot.

I got issues then. If you start beating my face in and I did not attack you or threaten, and I can get to my gun..You gonna get shot.

I don't think a gun is a logical response to one punch to the face. I also don't consider one punch a "beating" though.

If someone were verbally harassing someone and the other guy had enough and punched him in the face once ... and then he responded by shooting the guy, I'd think he was a coward and that it was a massive overreaction.

It would make me think the guy talking sh*t had a little more courage because of what he was carrying, and that he decided to instigate a situation knowing he had the upper hand. Cowardly.

Edited by Penny Lane

You seem to possess a large amount of tolerance.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg