BethAnn and Omar

I need help...no waybill number yet

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys can someone please help here? Our visa was picked up by DHL yesterday from the embassy. I received email confirmation from KingstonIV. But when I check the site on CSC under my husband's account it says no waybill information is available. Is this normal? How long does it take to get a Waybill Number after the visa is picked up at the embassy? And there is no way for me to track delivery to Montego Bay without this tracking number right?

HELP!!!

BethAnn

August 4 2012: filed i130

December 5 2012: noa1

May 8:2013: noa2

June 3 2013: case received at NVC

August 26 2013: AOS package received at NVC

Sept 19 2013: case complete

October 1 2013: interview date received from NVC

Nov 26 2013: interview

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You are really going to give yourself a stroke or a heart attack.

I think it was explained about three or four posts ago, that two days after DHL picks up the package they will post the waybill number. Also, we said you will have your visa by Friday, it is only Wednesday. DHL works the same as UPS or FedEX.

Did you create an account with https://usvisa-info.com/en-jm/selfservice/ss_country_welcome

This is where your waybill number will post under your account information. Some have stated that they received an e-mail with their waybill number.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you have confirmation from KingstonIV stating DHL has picked up the visa, try contacting DHL in Jamaica and ask where the visa is and let them know the embassy has confirmed DHL has picked up the visa. They can check their system using the passport number. I know this is not following the standard process. However, I found this loop hole when I went through the waiting game. You will receive a waybill number but it can take a few of days for DHL to process the waybill number and send notification - (the CSC process adds to the inefficiency for how these family based visas are being processed) If you are concerned about booking travel because you are trying to spend the holidays together give it a shot and call DHL -876-920-0010 and press zero. Try calling with your husbandon three way incase the rep trys to give you a hard time since it is technically his visa and not yours.

Timeline

OK Pinkrlion no need to be rude. If you're sick of hearing from me then don't read my posts.

Timeline

And just for the record, I really could care less who thinks I'm psycho. My husband is coming home in a few days. Sorry some people are just miserable. Like I said if I annoy you with my posts then don't read them. See ya!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm sorry....I don't think pinkrlion was being rude - and I know she can respond for herself. She is trying to let you know the process. She is very good with it. I hope my post did not make you feel like she isn't being sensitive. We all have gone through this process at different times. I share my experiences because I went through it this summer and had a lengthy AP. Fortunately for you, your AP didn't last very long (which I have seen with CR-1s go through faster than K1s. ( i personally think it is because CR-1s spend more time at NVC - I digress). Just be calm, it is a very emotional process. Just remember we are all sharing experiences here and try not to lash out on others because you never know when you will need someone's help.

Just breathe and relax stressing out more will not help you or get your husband home any faster.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Only you called yourself psycho. Hmmmm! I was just telling you, you are causing yourself undue stress, but hey, if you like it, I love it.

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline

Whatever dude. Like I said you mean nothing to me! My husband is coming home. Peace out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

cease the bickering immediately.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed and one member's access to this thread removed for continuing the drama after moderator warning.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whatever dude. Like I said you mean nothing to me! My husband is coming home. Peace out.

Bethann you sound jamaican here...lol...i think once the visa has to go to mobay it takes longer to show in their system because once its in the system its ready for pickup...i am almost positive it will be ready tomorrow...because it takes maybe a day to go to mobay then logged....check back later today....i checked csc site all day to see if it had the waybill # and it never changed and i got up 4am the following morning and checked it and there it was...waybill # and it also stated ready for pickup...i have no clue what time they entered it in the system but they did sometime late that night...hope yours change later today.

Timeline

Wow this lady ungrateful I read and follow these post and I just have to say shame shame on attitude.Patience is needed in this process, visa will reach when it reach .Pinkrlion is one of the most helpful ones to her and you see true colours reveal when "dutty i'm entitled attitude come out" Stop answer bcuz as she get thru and dont need real help wanna be rude to other members.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi BethAnn, I understand your frustration of wanting to be with your husband, but the readers are just trying to help so do not take it personal, you always seem to get a lot of respond when you post as for me and my hubby at times sometimes we get one respond, anyways take it easy and just give thanks to BeanCamp and Pinkrlion , they are always assisting the best way they can...I hope your husband will be with you for Christmas, God bless you...Peace and Love..my hubby and my baby is with me, my baby daughter got register in school and I am super happy, we are a family again...thanks be to God, BeanCamp, dancehallquana and you who were always encouraging us ... God loves you...

BethAnn,

You get very excited and anxious about every issue or perceived issue. This is normal and it is also a fact. There are no judgments in those words. :)

You KNOW that US immigration and all of the services they employ are not known for their speed (god knows they seem to love to update info as slowly as possible). The days tick by sooooo slowly for those who are waiting :P

However, you cannot scream "HELP!!!!" for every issue. You need to be calm and realize that you are following the instructions down to the letter. Don't worry. Have confidence that things will work out well for you. I know that is difficult advice to follow under the circumstances. With processes that take months, with pitfalls you don't always know about, a day can seem like an eternity and the possibility of making a mistake can have dire consequences. But we all must wait.

You ask for advice and there are people who are willing to help. I would dismiss/ignore people who are rude to me. But I would also be a little more patient and refrain from posting after every step when I haven't thoroughly read through the advice previously given.

Best of luck to you and Omar!

AOS

03/24/11 - Got married in the Boogie-Down Bronx, NYC!
04/21/11 - Mailed I-130,I-765, I-485, I-864 and I-693 - Day 00

04/23/11 - Application delivered - Day 02
04/28/11 - NOA (most forms) - Day 07
05/03/11 - Checks cashed - Day 12
05/31/11 - Biometrics completed in the Bronx, NYC - Day 40
06/24/11 - Received someone else's employment authorization card!!! What the...? - Day 64
07/01/11 - Mailed the poor lady's card back after calling USCIS - Day 71
07/07/11 - Received poor lady's interview notice! What??? - Day 77
07/15/11 - Received my own EAD card - Day 85
08/12/11 - Interview. Approved on the spot! - Day 113
08/18/11 - Received card in the mail - Day 119

ROC
05/28/13 - Mailed I-751 - Day 00

05/30/13 - Application delivered - Day 02

05/31/13 - NOA I-797 - Day 03
06/04/13 - Check cashed - Day 07

06/06/13 - NOA delivered to my home/Biometrics letter generated - Day 09

06/10/13 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail - Day 13

06/27/13 - Biometrics completed in Milwaukee, WI - Day 30

09/10/13 - Application approved! - Day 105

09/14/13 - 10 year Green Card received! - Day 109

Citizenship

05/10/16 - Mailed N-400 - Day 00

05/12/16 - Application delivered - Day 02

05/13/16 - Credit card payment accepted - Day 03

05/17/16 - Received text & email update - Day 07

05/20/16 - Received 1st NOA (dated 05/13/16) & created ELIS acct - Day 10

05/21/16 - Received 2nd NOA (dated 05/16/16) confirming my DOB and address - Day 11

05/22/06 - Biometrics scheduled (online update) and appt letter was mailed on 05/20/16 - Day 12

05/24/06 - Biometrics letter became viewable online (appt scheduled for 06/07/16) - Day 14

05/27/16 - Received Biometrics letter in mail - Day 17

05/31/16 - Was denied walk-in fingerprints with just 1 person left in line. Milwaukee office, boo! - Day 21

06/07/16 - Biometrics completed in Milwaukee, WI - Day 28

12/21/16 - Passed Citizenship test/Interview was successful! - Day 197

01/26/17 - I am a US citizen!!! - Day 233

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.