TBoneTX

The Return of the Pink Ranter

2,998 posts in this topic

Couldn’t catch up on all of the reading on the thread.

Sad to read about Deb’s job. Just when she got back to working. Saw a quick blurb but not what happened. :(

My sock story: I buy all matching white sport socks for myself. If one gets a hole, I will throw just one in the garbage. Drives hubby nuts. p.s. he is also the household launderer for all but the teen’s clothes. She’s supposed to do her own but has gotten backlogged and has asked for my help. Oh, and he does most of the dishes. I have been a slug with the new job. Long hours and different shifts have thrown my sleep pattern all to ####### and I’m having trouble with it.

I like to cook all meals from scratch. No boxed or processed food. Having a hard time with working a lot in the evening and not being able to have a good home cooked meal on the table for the family. On the other hand, I have been making soups and the basics for some of their meals and they just have to do a last minute heating/prepping. Still, I think I like being a homemaker, but I’d need to do some volunteering or part-time out of the house work. Maybe in the future...

The good thing about me working in the evening is that the teen and hubby are becoming in her words “friends”. She talks to him about things and asks him for advice and such as well. He was pretty excited that she wants to do a workout program with him as he wants to get in shape and it’ll give him some motivation.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Watercress is a hardy water plant.

Throw dexter in there and you'd have yourself a portugoose water dog :)

What happened to debs job?

Ok I gotta go get lunch......

Edited by SteveAndTiff

OOPS! My bad her ####### got fined not fired. I was wondering why whomever it was was talking about court. Sorry - I did mention I am overtired? I keep making stupid little mistakes like that. :(

Timeline

I just ordered chicken wings and pork fried rice from a Chinese American take out......

OOPS! My bad her ####### got fined not fired. I was wondering why whomever it was was talking about court. Sorry - I did mention I am overtired? I keep making stupid little mistakes like that. :(

Would you like for us to call you names now or later? :)

Pics of the 45? Might be in.

That will have to wait until I get home.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I just ordered chicken wings and pork fried rice from a Chinese American take out......

Would you like for us to call you names now or later? smile.png

Now would be better since I may not see them when I am catching up on reading later

But be careful - I did see TB reporting people for name calling, didn’t I?

rofl.gif

Timeline

Plus the cost of the silicone to fix the leak :D

Now would be better since I may not see them when I am catching up on reading later

But be careful - I did see TB reporting people for name calling, didnt I?

rofl.gif

Oh yeah....Tarklar sure likes to abuse his authority.....

OOPS! My bad her ####### got fined not fired. I was wondering why whomever it was was talking about court. Sorry - I did mention I am overtired? I keep making stupid little mistakes like that. sad.png

Crappy still!

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

OOPS! My bad her ####### got fined not fired. I was wondering why whomever it was was talking about court. Sorry - I did mention I am overtired? I keep making stupid little mistakes like that. sad.png

So Deb was fired or she has a fine #######?

I'm confused, which is it now?

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Stopped by the doctors office yesterday because this cough from my last cold keeps dragging on. After it had been a month decided I better go in. Turns out its just about gone, and the doc just gave a prescription just in case it doesn't totally go away and rebounds. Waste of time and money I guess. But after getting out from the seeing the doctor, the wife decides she wants to weigh herself. She kept telling me she was still 90 lbs, as they have a scale in their office. I told her a scale in an office of almost all women is going to read 10 lbs light. So at the doctor's office she hops on the scale, and the results come reading in at 100.2 lbs lol. Was I right about the office scale or was I right?

BTW my wife is 4'10" so 100 lbs with her build and height is actually a little pudgy. She's now determined to return to closer to 90 lbs. 93 to 95 would actually probably be her ideal weight in my opinion though.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016