New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Allhamdulillah

My Visa is also ISSUED today

Thank you So much Allah Almighty

Wow!!! MashaAllah!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kamraan, ahmadjutt and ayankhan all three of u got lucky the same day...i wish the rest of us all in AP also get their visas issued in this lucky month...dont forget to pray for us too...honestly i m happy for u guys too but still feeling sad for the others waiting for this horrible AP to end....

Keep in touch with us if u can n tell us how u reach there n if it all went smoothly...best of luck!!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Many many Congratulation's

Kamraan, ahmadjutt and ayankhan

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulation to all of you!! So happy to see three approval in one day! Wishing you three happy happy journey ahead with your spouse.

P.s: Kamran hopefully you can fly before your airline ticket expire..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulation to all of you!! So happy to see three approval in one day! Wishing you three happy happy journey ahead with your spouse.

P.s: Kamran hopefully you can fly before your airline ticket expire..

Thank you waitinggg :)

Visiting this page after one year and sad to see old people still struggling. Well its been almost one 1 year i remember i year ago i got my visa after 3 months of AP .Alhamdulillah i am in USA and MashaALLAH well settled. I pray for everyone of you that you can get your visas ASAP and met your family and relatives soon inshaALLAH :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks a lot friends, i have to come to know through my friends who are solicitors in USA that new law are coming in feb 2014 that are very flexible ,they will issued visas in very short time ,family visa time from 10-12 year is coming in 2 year time ,like that other visa time also will b very short ,and u people can see that they are issuing alot visa now a days and also giving attention to old cases, i know 4 person who are not at VJ their cases were like 4year, 5 and half year, 2 year and 1 and half year old they all got visa at the last week of december 2013,even in 1st week of january u can see visa are coming

http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMxMjExLjI2MzM3NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMTIxMS4yNjMzNzU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3OTA2MjA2JmVtYWlsaWQ9bmlhemkwNzg2QHlhaG9vLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bmlhemkwNzg2QHlhaG9vLmNvbSZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJpYXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&100&&&http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-approves-10000-u-visas-5th-straight-fiscal-year

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks a lot friends, i have to come to know through my friends who are solicitors in USA that new law are coming in feb 2014 that are very flexible ,they will issued visas in very short time ,family visa time from 10-12 year is coming in 2 year time ,like that other visa time also will b very short ,and u people can see that they are issuing alot visa now a days and also giving attention to old cases, i know 4 person who are not at VJ their cases were like 4year, 5 and half year, 2 year and 1 and half year old they all got visa at the last week of december 2013,even in 1st week of january u can see visa are coming

http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMxMjExLjI2MzM3NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMTIxMS4yNjMzNzU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3OTA2MjA2JmVtYWlsaWQ9bmlhemkwNzg2QHlhaG9vLmNvbSZ1c2VyaWQ9bmlhemkwNzg2QHlhaG9vLmNvbSZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJpYXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&100&&&http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-approves-10000-u-visas-5th-straight-fiscal-year

The link you shared doesn't say much about changing laws but yeah, many people are getting visa nowadays so maybe your solicitor friend is correct about it.

Thanks for the information anyway. Much appreciated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.