TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I submit ds 260 on 18 june nd send medical nd 2 photo on 20june.they cal me on 9 july to apear fot finger prints and oath.and today they issue visa.there were 15 people today in embassy for finger prints and oath.all got there vosa.my AP was 19 month period.i am thankful to vj memners nd am praying everyone come out of this nightmare

wow...That's great Raja Bhai...Great to know your visa got issued...we all are waiting for your visa since May...Now Sajidla+Maabish+Yarm24 are next and several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartly & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and dont forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :idea::dancing:

By the way ... we had congratulated you in advance last month but still many many heartly and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

thanks & regards

ALI

Hi Sam7076,

I am so sorry the embassy is putting you through this. They have gotten your hopes up many times only to disappoint you and your husband.

Please do not feel hopeless they did something similar to us and now my husband is here with me. I think they were just fed up with me and all my efforts to get him here. They issued the visa with only 30 days to use it. They did not call my husband and ask if he could get here in 30 days they just issued the visa with no warning. So I always advise people to have their airfare ready.

It will cost you thousands of dollars to have an attorney file the Writ of Mandamus. Here in Michigan I could act as my own attorney and after much hard work filed it without an attorney. Remember the Writ will only make them finish your case it will not make them issue the visa. Your visa could be denied which is what happened in our case. We appealed and won and after another 2 years in AP was granted the visa.

It almost seems as if they have forgotten about your case or they are working on some new info they want to investigate. My advise is to write a letter to the ambassador or his assistant...the assistant ambassador is better. Give a detailed account of what is happening with your case and include copies of emails the embassy has sent you. Ask if your file has been misplaced by the embassy because it is taking so long for them to issue the visa. Your letter will be given to a supervisor and I promise you someone will contact you in time. The first time I wrote a letter to the assistant ambassador I got a real letter from the embassy in the mail. It took about 30 days for me to get it. The second time I wrote to him the visa was issued about 2 weeks later.

You write the letter and scan it and send everything to your husband. He will send it to the embassy. Tell him not to let anyone dissourage him or try to talk him out of sending the letter. Just do it and see what happens.

My email address is in my profile. You can write to me and I will help you as best as I can.

How much total processing time it took on your case before filing wom and after till your husband got visa? i am just analyzing all situations before going ahead for wom..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am a little worried. We had our fingerprinting and oath today, the officer said we would have our visa in 2 weeks, but there are no updates on the CEAC status for today :/

Edited by Waleed39

Timeline

I am a little worried. We had our fingerprinting and oath today, the officer said we would have our visa in 2 weeks, but there are no updates on the CEAC status for today :/

it usually updates next day.. Congrats in advance!!

Timeline

It is hard to tell you the processing time. We were in AP almost 2 years when I filed the WOM. After we were denied the visa, we appealed and won our case was sent back to the embassy where we spent almost 2 more years in AP.

Timeline

when did u submit your Ds-260 ? after submitting the DS did embassy send you any confirmation that they have received your email and they will call you? i did submit my form last week and still waiting for any email or call.. congrats for your visa in advance

when did u submit your Ds-260 ? after submitting the DS did embassy send you any confirmation that they have received your email and they will call you? i did submit my form last week and still waiting for any email or call.. congrats for your visa in advance

yeah i aslo submit ds 260 medical picture with orther documents last week still waiting for email or call from embassy havent hear from them a week ago i hope inshallah hear from them soon just keep praying for all of us please aslo they will email us or call us ?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with our passport/visa system.

This issue is worldwide and is not specific to any particular country, citizenship document, or visa category.

We apologize to applicants who are experiencing delays or are unable to obtain a passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or visa at this time.

We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon.

The Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with our passport/visa system.

This issue is worldwide and is not specific to any particular country, citizenship document, or visa category.

We apologize to applicants who are experiencing delays or are unable to obtain a passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or visa at this time.

We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon.

Timeline

Now it all makes sense! Thank you very much. I called the NVC a minute ago but they didnt have a clue about this.

Edited by Waleed39

Timeline

Now it all makes sense! Thank you very much. I called the NVC a minute ago but they didnt have a clue about this.

u can find this statement on the given link (

u can find this statement on the given link

https://www.febook.com/travelgov?ref=br_tf

Timeline

u can find this statement on the given link (

u can find this statement on the given link

https://www.febook.com/travelgov?ref=br_tf

I did. I even asked them on the comments, and they replied that it is most likely this reason.

Timeline

After finger prints and oath why they taking so much time in issue visa these days?

My visa was issued after 1 day of finger prints and oath ....

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

A delayed process at every step, first delays at USCIS. Then delays after current date retrogression at NVC, then delays for AP after interview, now this delay after visa issuance. Its on the news now. The visa and passport issuance system has crashed worldwide:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/07/24/state-department-technical-glitch-creating-passport-visa-delays/

Edited by Waleed39

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.