TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I submit ds 260 on 18 june nd send medical nd 2 photo on 20june.they cal me on 9 july to apear fot finger prints and oath.and today they issue visa.there were 15 people today in embassy for finger prints and oath.all got there vosa.my AP was 19 month period.i am thankful to vj memners nd am praying everyone come out of this nightmare

Raja Sahib VADIEYAAN hon. Tussan noun yaad ho vay ga. May lekhiya si "Train tor paiey, tousaan na kam jaldi ho ja si".

Khair na kis city vich tousan tashrif di ho vay gy. Any way congratulation to you. Moubarik month may visa mill na... bohat kohshi key baat hay.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Alhamdulillah my AP ends after like 2.5 years. November 2011 was my interview and now I have my visas in hand.

14th July was the date for fingerprints and oath. 15 Jul it was issued and got the courier in 4 days. Haven't used the forum in awhile but just to let people know, hope is the key and may Allah bring ease in all of your matters. Thank you all for your continous support and information.

This all happened after we contacted the Senate and they inquired with the embassy that why it was taking so much time. Embassy started to response and correspond. Asked us for updated medicals and ds260s. We got the call for fingerprints and oath pretty much after this process.

Edited by patientguy94

I Submit ds 260 on 14 july i submit conformation page long with orther docments in mail service to embassy on 15 .. send email to embassy case update on 16 july soo should i wait like next week ? to send email or can i send email to them now again or can i wait until next week i hear something from them plz share your comment about it thank and mohat mubrak ho whoever got there visa and praying for us please

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sajidla Please Be Patient. More Than Likely You Wil Be In The USA By The Start Of September! So Just Wait For The Embassy To Contact You.

And Congrats PatientGuy!

Edited by Waleed39

Alhamdulillah my AP ends after like 2.5 years. November 2011 was my interview and now I have my visas in hand.

14th July was the date for fingerprints and oath. 15 Jul it was issued and got the courier in 4 days. Haven't used the forum in awhile but just to let people know, hope is the key and may Allah bring ease in all of your matters. Thank you all for your continous support and information.

This all happened after we contacted the Senate and they inquired with the embassy that why it was taking so much time. Embassy started to response and correspond. Asked us for updated medicals and ds260s. We got the call for fingerprints and oath pretty much after this process.

Congrats PatientGuy! plz tell us when you submit ds 260 and medical and when you got call from embassy and how many people there in embassy waiting for finger print and oath plz share your story good luck

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

UPDATE: Our visa and passport processing systems are now operational, however they are working at limited capacity. We are still working to correct the problem and expect to be fully operational soon.

Timeline

Hello vj members i have a sad news i lost my 6 weeks pregnancy due to this serious stress of AP and no reply from embassy of our 3 mails send . No up date since 12 march 2014. I am in serious depression , even lost all the happiness of eid. Plz pray for me.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello vj members i have a sad news i lost my 6 weeks pregnancy due to this serious stress of AP and no reply from embassy of our 3 mails send . No up date since 12 march 2014. I am in serious depression , even lost all the happiness of eid. Plz pray for me.

I am realy sorry buhat ziada tuk howa sun ke so please q hai ap stress me jor do mat karo check rozana apna case belkul bhool jao ke mera koi case hai embassy apni sehat se ziada kuch ba nai....so out from this stress ok otherwise u will lose your health...

Timeline

I am sorry Aisha.. May Allah give you strength and patience to go through this pain.. Ameen! Stay strong

so sorry to hear that i praying for u

Timeline

Hello people. I am at Nvc stage right now and set all the documents. Waiting for review. I m very scared by the thought that Islamabad embassy is very famous for putting people In AP. What are the reasons for doing so? Like do they find anything fraud or suspicious or do they just do it randomly? I m the beneficiary female and my husband is USC.

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Timeline

There are many reasons why cases are put into AP but only the embassy knows them. They will put a case into AP if they are suspicious and they put cases into AP if they want to do background checks.

Some cases only spend a few months in AP and other cases spend years. Females usually have shorter ones or don't get AP at all.

Timeline

That's really hurtful try to be strong may allha help you to be with your husband soon insha allha stay positive

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.