TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

i also email and this is the first time they didnt reply but updated my status...............so no worries may be they are not replying for some reason...................)

price khan when you submit ds 260 and medical and pictures ? when u got replay ? how long its will take ? please share your story with us

thanks and good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

price khan when you submit ds 260 and medical and pictures ? when u got replay ? how long its will take ? please share your story with us

thanks and good luck

I submitted my documents today, and i will wait and see what is the response.

I said in my comment that they did not reply my email but they updated my status befor Eid.

all the best......:)

thanks and good luck

I submitted my documents today, and i will wait and see what is the response.

I said in my comment that they did not reply my email but they updated my status before Eid.

all the best......:)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Asalam waliqum . Meri sister ny meray parents ky liye immigration apply ke the 3-July ko interview tha mother ko approve kardia tha( ik haftay mai passport dyny ko kaha tha ) magar father ko 221 g form dia tha . Ab 1 month sy uper hogaya hai ammi ka passport nhi aya . Father ka case ceac mai takreban har haftay update hota hai . Kia hamay consulate sy rabta karna chaiye ammi ky passport ky liye ??? Thanks

Timeline

Asalam waliqum . Meri sister ny meray parents ky liye immigration apply ke the 3-July ko interview tha mother ko approve kardia tha( ik haftay mai passport dyny ko kaha tha ) magar father ko 221 g form dia tha . Ab 1 month sy uper hogaya hai ammi ka passport nhi aya . Father ka case ceac mai takreban har haftay update hota hai . Kia hamay consulate sy rabta karna chaiye ammi ky passport ky liye ??? Thanks

yes yOu should...

Timeline

Please read my post and respond if you have any inside.. Jazakallah

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/508777-when-to-file-mandamus-administrative-processing/?p=7169163

Timeline

hey guys, AOA. i hope all is good :) i am a silent viewer i received my visa on feb 20 2014 and departure date is march 10. now the problem is i did'nt get any updates for my green card. all my other documents likes SSN id card are done. can you guys give me any number so i can make a call for my green card inquiry. thanks :) dont forget i am keep praying for you guys who are in AP for a long time :)

Guys I need help please I would like to share my story with you people i hope i got right respone from people here all my brother and sisters.

My interview was in 19 dec 2011 with 3 Consular officer and was very long Interview ... After Interview They Put me on AP ... waiting............................

In Feb 2014 they email me Submit new medical picture of wedding email chat Record and wife passport entry stemp coming to pakistan

I submit all this docments they put me back in AP ..... waiting waiting waiting ..............................................................

In june 18 I got call from embassy and i hear from guy that they will issuse my visa when i submit all this documents from embassy here is email aslo

Dear Applicant ......

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents:

• An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician.
  • Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office.
  • 2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).
  • A new form I-864 from joint sponsor name...... and form I-864A from his wife ..... with their most recent US federal tax returns and copies of their US passports or Naturalization certificates.

Once you have prepared all these items and submitted online forms DS-260, please send the barcodes of submitted forms and we will have you schedules for a personal appearnace at our office to electronically sign form DS-260 and submit all other items.

I submit all this documents but only thing was missing my joint sponser is no longer married so i send divorced documents to embassy with all this documents on 15 july 2014 and i submit ds 260 on 14 july 2014 so i am still waiting case update with email and no replay so u guys think my case will be take more longer buz of my joint sponser wife ? or they will call me for finger print or emails please i need help someone replay me who know everything about it thank u all so much and my praying with u all who are in APP............. nightmare

Timeline

Does your joint sponsor make enough without his former wife's income? If he does, it should be a non-issue as joint sponsor's responsibility is financial and it has nothing to do with with whether or not he is still married. If he doesn't meet the income requirement on his own then you will need a new joint sponsor.

Timeline

Plz tell me that how to send barcode of form ds260 and confirmation page.do we send through automated form submission on embassy website page and through attachement.any experience plz shar in details.

Timeline

Maabish please share if embassy recently ask you for fresh documents and when you got updates please share with us to thank you ..

Sajidla inshallha you will got positive response from embassy just keep having faith in allha

Timeline

Maabish please share if embassy recently ask you for fresh documents and when you got updates please share with us to thank you ..

Sajidla inshallha you will got positive response from embassy just keep having faith in allha

Actually I am not asked to submit , but I want to know how it can be submitted if does.

Timeline

Actually I am not asked to submit , but I want to know how it can be submitted if does.

I want to know that too how we could send barcode I think through website page attachment

Plz tell me that how to send barcode of form ds260 and confirmation page.do we send through automated form submission on embassy website page and through attachement.any experience plz shar in details.

Timeline

hi vj friends,

i have comleted ds260,but did not sign and submitt it now,actullay i dont know how can i get confirmation page,

Should i complete sign and submitt page and then i will get confirmation page to print it

OR

with out signing i can get confirmation page,

Actully i want to know how can i get and print confirmation page,please answer urgently

Timeline

hi vj friends,

i have comleted ds260,but did not sign and submitt it now,actullay i dont know how can i get confirmation page,

Should i complete sign and submitt page and then i will get confirmation page to print it

OR

with out signing i can get confirmation page,

Actully i want to know how can i get and print confirmation page,please answer urgently

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.