TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

My interview was on 20th of September 2013, but before this I was on K1 , my ap wasnt long comparing to others but I my immigration processing started since 2011

During last couple of months were you seeing your online case updated quite frequently and automatically? and how many times did it got updated itself in last 2-3 months?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

In 2 months about 16 times. 11 updates in march 5 updates in feberuary. 26 march was the last update which was the final ap update. Nvc said they will contact me for oath and finger prints so i had been waiting for their calls since after 26 march. 6 months took my ap and one month waiting for their call.

Timeline

Frequent updates indicates a good sign so just be optimistic anytime you could be called to submit DS-260 if your medical will expired they will ask for it too. If you are called for oath and finger prints it means you are approved. The guy at window 3 took my medical said 90% ppl who are called for finger prints are approved. And everyone has to go for finger prints again its a new rule implemented

Frequent updates indicates a good sign so just be optimistic anytime you could be called to submit DS-260 if your medical will expired they will ask for it too. If you are called for oath and finger prints it means you are approved. The guy at window 3 took my medical said 90% ppl who are called for finger prints are approved. And everyone has to go for finger prints again its a new rule implemented

for the ds260 form do we have to have invoice id number ? how and where we will get that?

Timeline

hey guys . we need your help .. my wife made 2500$ in 2011 and the same she did in 2012 but in 2013 she made 29000 $ .than she started a new job since june 2013 to till now she has made 34000$ .. so is it be enough for 4 family member ? and what year we should mention in affidavit 2013 or 2014 ? please any help will be highly appreciated .. thanks alot all fo you ..

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Timeline

In 2 months about 16 times. 11 updates in march 5 updates in feberuary. 26 march was the last update which was the final ap update. Nvc said they will contact me for oath and finger prints so i had been waiting for their calls since after 26 march. 6 months took my ap and one month waiting for their call.

Brother Mohsin786.

My wife case didn't update 5 times in March, just one update on March 23rd. After that in April 8 or 9 times. Yesterday Embassy called her to submit DS260 and when she is called for 2nd interview/oath. She should bring with her 2 picture and fresh medical. By the way this would be the 2nd time, she will be going to Embassy. I am very much optimistic that Insha-Allah in May 2014 every thing about AP will be completed and she will receive visa.

So brother, updates in your case were rapid like mine too. I am sure you and those people had frequent updates in the last two months will hear good news very soon in a phone call from Embassy. I think when there are rapid updates in case it means, case is being worked on and end of AP is nearer.

All of you are in my prayers.

Timeline

for the ds260 form do we have to have invoice id number ? how and where we will get that?

Yes Analyst, need invoice number and ISL number. That what I am doing for the last two days. Insh-Allah tonight I will complete it and submit it. Yesterday Embassy called my wife to submit DS260 and also said when called for interview bring 2 passport pictures and fresh medical. By the way this would be her 2nd time. Her first interview was in March 2013 and was put in AP.

I am very optimistic. praying and hopeful that after the 2nd interview she will get visa in May 2014. Insha-Allah.

Timeline

hey guys . we need your help .. my wife made 2500$ in 2011 and the same she did in 2012 but in 2013 she made 29000 $ .than she started a new job since june 2013 to till now she has made 34000$ .. so is it be enough for 4 family member ? and what year we should mention in affidavit 2013 or 2014 ? please any help will be highly appreciated .. thanks alot all fo you ..

I think they ask for 3 years tax returns. Just give them 2011, 2012 and last year 2013 (Filed in 2014). I think on new affidavit of support is formula, the old affidavit had no formula.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf

as u can see for a family of 4 income needs to be at least 29,812. She needs to put her current income for the question of how much she makes, but when she submits her tax form it has to be the latest which is 2013...........but there is a section that she needs to list the last 3 years income. I hope you can understand and hope this helps

a95km9y.png
event.png

event.png

Timeline

green card ke fees pay ker do aur 2-3 months ke liye bhol jao us ko. mein ney 28 Jan ko fees pay ki thi, aur 11 Feb ko mein US aaya, USCIS per 25 April ko status change huwa ke ''On April 25, 2014, the production of your new card began. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. Aur ApKartoos kon issa kam hia jis mein 165 dollars 30 minutes mein bantay hain ?

Nawaz Sahib,

Depends what type of job youl do in US. Specially when you are in medicine profession, you can even make $500 or more in 30 minutes.... LOL.

Es liey tou may keh ta houn this country is like MILK & HONEY. When it comes to opportunities, Sir as you know there is No country in this world you can compare with US. Even not with next door Canada.

In this country, if you have will, there is way to fulfill that will.

Timeline

salaam everyone, here is an update on our case my husband went to the embassy today for oath and fingerprints everything went okay, but as we had suspected before they give him his passport to have it renewed and send back to them, we had emailed them twice before and asked them to send the passport so he can have it renewed but they never send it, he was told that his administrative processing is finish, now lets see how long they will take to return his passport with visa once its renewed.

Hi Mohsin ...we all praying for you and all other bros and sisters...my interview was on 1st July 2013 so remember me in your prayers as well...iA u will hear very good news soon and you will be with your loved ones.

Today is my birthday I am 29 now lol still feel like young child wish someone can take me back to my childhood :(

U r famous person bcoz u were born on Labour Day... :idea:

Happy Birthday to you Bro...

Timeline

sajidla, on 01 May 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

Today is my birthday I am 29 now lol still feel like young child wish someone can take me back to my childhood :(

HAPPY birthday  wish u get ur VISA AS UR BIRTHDAY gift this week.TAKECARE stay strong 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.