TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Congratulation's who got visa.today case updated 22April.plz remember me in urs prayers

Please praying for me guys aslo I got update today on my case 22 April please please praying for me guys

Congratulation's who got visa. please praying for me guys

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
Case Creation Date: 13-Feb-2009 Status Updated Date: 22-Apr-2014 Edited by sajidla

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my case not updated this whole month

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

*visas issued*

Congratulations...please share your story/timeline..when was interview? did you submitted fresh medical? and when did you receive email saying admin review? and after that email how many months it took to reach at " visa issued"? i ll appreciate if you could motivate us..thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats! Thank You for sharing your story!

Hi Everyone!

I just joined this forum so I could thank all of you for the support I have received from this site. Just reading everyday about everyone's various experiences and good news really kept me going. Today my husband's visa was finally Issued. When I checked the CEAC website and saw the Issued status I assumed I entered the wrong case number. After checking and rechecking the status I couldn't believe our visa had finally been issued!

A little background about our journey; I filed in September 2011, my husband had his interview in June 2012 and was given a green slip. He was told the case would be in AP as a formality for 3-4 months, however the AP went on much longer than they said. During that time I sent several emails, contacted the congresswoman's office, contacted an attorney, pretty much did everything to no avail. We went through several periods when the case would update quite frequently and we would get our hopes up, but nothing ever came out of it.

Unfortunately I never kept track of the status updates, but there were a lot of updates in May 2013 and we thought the visa would be issued. Then again around November 2013 we were receiving daily updates, but once again no visa. Sometime in between when I emailed the embassy I was informed that the medical on file was expired and we were requested to submit fresh docs. This was around August 2013.

Recently in 2014 our updates had dwindled down to nothing, and the embassy no longer replied to my emails. Not even their generic AP email replies. I finally gave up and stopped reaching out to them. We had an update on our case on March 13, which a lot of people had so it didn't seem to mean much. Then we got an update on its own on April 12, 13, 17, 18, and then today 21 Issued. I wanted to share this info to give hope to the others out there who are waiting patiently because I remember reading about issued visas always got my spirits up. Stay strong and keep your chin up it will come through! Praying for all of you in AP and hope everyone gets their visa issued soon Inshallah.

p.s. I'm sorry I was not as meticulous about documenting our update dates as the rest of you have been.

Filed: Timeline

I haven't had an update since March 24th!
Lots of updates in March and then nothing this month.
A lot of people tell me that sometimes things slow down and then all of a sudden, things start speeding up and you forget that there was ever a slow time. Don't lose hope! InshaAllah everything will work out soon!

Timeline

Congratulations...please share your story/timeline..when was interview? did you submitted fresh medical? and when did you receive email saying admin review? and after that email how many months it took to reach at " visa issued"? i ll appreciate if you could motivate us..thanks

I apologize...i was trying to fix an error in my previous post but it posted as a new post. Our visa has not been issued...false alarm :(

We have been in AP for 1 year and I receive the same replies from the embassy. We have not been asked for a fresh medical yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

no updates since last month. last update was march 20! interview was on feb 19l 2014 our lawyer just submitted an inquiry to islamabad embassy let see. i am hoping that my fiance gets his visa soon!

I apologize...i was trying to fix an error in my previous post but it posted as a new post. Our visa has not been issued...false alarm :(

We have been in AP for 1 year and I receive the same replies from the embassy. We have not been asked for a fresh medical yet.

when ur medical expired?when ur last update?

can i email to embassy about finger prints and oath ? or they will tell me or email me about it ? i want to know if we can ask to them to call me for finger prints and oath been very long time 2.5 month after sending fresh documents and they said my case is still ap :(

finger prints and oath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

SOOO... GUYS I SEE LOT OF UPDATES ON 2-3 CASES THAT WERE FOR APRIL 23, 2014!!! SO HOPEFULLY GOOD THING!!!! INCLUDING MINE.... BUT MINE WAS AFTER THE INQUIRY MY LAWYER SUBMITTED...I SEE THAT THEY HAVED CHECK LOTS OF CASES WITH THE SAME NUMBER AS MINE BUT LAST DIGITS ARE CHANGED FOR EXAMPLE.. ISLxxxxxxxx32 islxxxxxxxx33 SO YEAHH MAY BE A GOOD SIGN :) HOPEFULLY THEY WILL WORK ON OUR CASES AND GIVE VISA'S TO OUR FIANCE.

Timeline

when ur medical expired?when ur last update?

According to the 1 year rule, my husband's medical expired about 1 week ago. But there is nothing on the CEAC site and we have not been contacted by the embassy. Our last update was March 13th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.