TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

so you were not called for a re oath /finger prints right? you only mailed ur fresh medical...and congrats wish you best of luck and future...

Janab Analyst, please look in your prism and predict. What will happen in our case?

Do you think there is chance that my wife will receive visa without 2nd time of embassy's YATARA?

As you know couple of weeks ago my wife mailed copy of DS260 submission letter, medical and 2 pics.

Janab Analyst,.... Zara sa di vi KUNDLI baa-na'o .... LOL. Visa Journey site tay soun dy aan. Tusi ba ray pohanchi hoiey haasti oun.

AP da CHOO MANTAR ker dy nay oun.....LOL.

Janab Analyst, please look in your prism and predict. What will happen in our case?

Do you think there is chance that my wife will receive visa without 2nd time of embassy's YATARA?

As you know couple of weeks ago my wife mailed copy of DS260 submission letter, medical and 2 pics.

Janab Analyst,.... Zara sa di vi KUNDLI baa-na'o .... LOL. Visa Journey site tay soun dy aan. Tusi ba ray pohanchi hoiey haasti oun.

AP da CHOO MANTAR ker dy nay oun.....LOL.

according to ur kundli mohrat yeh nikla hey key there will be no yatra....have ur bags packed and shopping done..lolz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

not long a little over a month but I have been apart from my husband for a year and 7 months, and i think that i will not survive this, that we may not survive this.

Allah help everyone and time will come soon when u vl be together and very happy inshallah..........

No update and no hope from embassy :cry::cry::cry: please praying for me guys its been 34 month of AP

as a brother i would advise please do not ruin ur lives in waiting..i would suggest to simply unite with your loved ones and all to continue things in ur life normally if u r working or doing business..and enjoy the current time in hand

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

No update and no hope from embassy :cry::cry::cry: please praying for me guys its been 34 month of AP

were you ever contacted by Embassy? did they ever let you know any thing? please if you don't mind sharing..........

Edited by Waiting for Visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.