TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, very absurd. Most of the reasons listed on the sheet are archaic. Couples go side seeing, they over document because the CO's

often refuse to look at all the evidence at the interview or at second interviews even when told they need more proof.

Couples take professional photos ! Woman older than man versus man older than woman is gender discrimination as is physical

mismatch.

Nail technician ? Seriously ? LOL. What an insult to all nail technicians.

Submission of I-864 ? WTH ?! Airline ticket stubs.......they are evidence !!!! Speechless on that one.

Photos of minister, signing documents......this list makes me embarrassed for them. What utter nonsense.

Culturally they like everyone to fit in a tight little box and can't comprehend that people are all individuals and many don't follow 'society' nor their

box list. I bet they took pics of their own wedding signing their marriage certificate and they go sight seeing as a couple. Man ! SMH.

Where exactly did this list originate from ? It is different from the one I posted earlier.

This is the rest of the list of the attachment I posted earlier. This checklist came from USCIS (step 1). The link you posted looks like it was post interview, so I am assuming that is a checklist that came from an embassy.

I assume each agency that touches your case has a similar checklist, this just happens to be a copy that made its way into the beneficiary's hands by mistake. If you look at the my attachment from the earlier post you will notice that it says to affix to the "non record" side of the file. I also have interoffice memorandums between USCIS officers that specifically state "Do Not Release Under FOIA"

Nothing makes any sense in my case right now:

1. The embassy claims they have no idea why USCIS requested my file back.

2. The USCIS service center said they did not request the case back

3. NVC knows, but they won't tell me why. The said if USCIS gave a reason, they are not allowed to disclose it

4. Through my congressman I found out that the San Francisco field office requested my file back...why? I live in Sacramento, we have a field office here.

5. The SF field office states that they have to wait for the file to return to tell my why my case was requested back.

Anything sound fishy here to you?

I have 3 theories:

1. The embassy lied and sent my case back for revocation

2. Someone made a mistake and requested the wrong case back

3. They audited their files and they are looking for the paperwork that has all the do not file and do not release stamps on them

So, I am just waiting and following up with my congressman once a week. Today this was the response I got:

"I am still working on this inquiry. As of present I am still waiting for the returned I-130 to reach this office and be entered into our system. As soon as I receive the file and get a chance to look it over I will follow up with you. At this point I do not know if the file was sent back because of a mistake at the Consulate."

Edited by janetusman

Timeline

But on a happier note, I am going to go visit my husband in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks. The people on my team took pity on me and they are allowing me work remotely for a week and take a week holiday. Although today I found out I may be working with my India team so I would have had to work during their time zone...good thing they are neighbors...it will allow for a quicker adjustment for me goofy.gif

Edited by janetusman

Timeline

Of course my favorite one is the Over documentation...if you can support you are suspect, if you can't then you have to get a co-sponsor. And what I love most of all are the other items because that is what they ask for in the RFE. So if you have the documentation you are a fraud, if you don't then you are fraud...damned if you do, damned if you don't.

The red flag specifically states wife older than husband...not the other way around.

Eboluwa, Mimolicious and Janetusman.

Thank you very much for sharing fraud sheet and related information’s.

As I stated in my previous post, I am sure people out there must be trying to commit visa fraud. During interview, if VO has suspension about the case, do the investigation through AP or by another means. Once case is entered or call for AP. Whoever is responsible for to process, doesn’t process in time. We suffer for months and in some cases years. Time factor is the Problem for AP.

Seriously I have a suggestion for US Embassy:

US Embassy should hire their investigative as staff. Those US citizen or green card holder like me wants to marry outside of the USA should contact US Embassy of that respective country and make an arrangement with US Embassy investigative staff to attend their wedding. Of course Embassy would charge fee for this service. This way this Embassy investigative staff member will can see the wedding, mingle with crowd, may ask wedding guest question and judge with his or her FOXY eyes, wedding is genuine or fake.

I will be happy to pay 10,000/20,000 rupees or 100/200 dollars for this service to avoid this frekin AP. May be US Embassy doesn’t trust local for this service. GORON KO HIRE KER laien, maazay maazay kay shaadi kay kahnay kahnay ko millaien gy…..Haha… magir hamari AP sy tou jaan choot jaiey gy. VO koiey PAAKAH neekal lay ga. Such as your “ right eye doesn’t match with your left eye. It means you have changed your eye socket”. Fraud, case will be put in AP for investigation.

I think MIZZUSA husband had also interview in March 2013 too. Her huby is struck in AP too like my wife. Now my case is in AP for more than year. NO light at the end of AP tunnel…. Just darkness....... OUFF ALAH HUM TOU KUCH KEH BE NAHI SAK TAY US EMBASSY KO.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

This is the rest of the list of the attachment I posted earlier. This checklist came from USCIS (step 1). The link you posted looks like it was post interview, so I am assuming that is a checklist that came from an embassy.

I assume each agency that touches your case has a similar checklist, this just happens to be a copy that made its way into the beneficiary's hands by mistake. If you look at the my attachment from the earlier post you will notice that it says to affix to the "non record" side of the file. I also have interoffice memorandums between USCIS officers that specifically state "Do Not Release Under FOIA"

Nothing makes any sense in my case right now:

1. The embassy claims they have no idea why USCIS requested my file back.

2. The USCIS service center said they did not request the case back

3. NVC knows, but they won't tell me why. The said if USCIS gave a reason, they are not allowed to disclose it

4. Through my congressman I found out that the San Francisco field office requested my file back...why? I live in Sacramento, we have a field office here.

5. The SF field office states that they have to wait for the file to return to tell my why my case was requested back.

Anything sound fishy here to you?

I have 3 theories:

1. The embassy lied and sent my case back for revocation

2. Someone made a mistake and requested the wrong case back

3. They audited their files and they are looking for the paperwork that has all the do not file and do not release stamps on them

So, I am just waiting and following up with my congressman once a week. Today this was the response I got:

"I am still working on this inquiry. As of present I am still waiting for the returned I-130 to reach this office and be entered into our system. As soon as I receive the file and get a chance to look it over I will follow up with you. At this point I do not know if the file was sent back because of a mistake at the Consulate."

Yes, I agree, each agency has their own check list, the FOIA thing really blows my mind, it has to be released by FOIA.

As to your recalled file, I have seen it here before on VJ but don't remember the outcome.

1. I don't think so.

2. is a possibility but also that they figured out they made a mistake on your case that they have to fix.

3. Perhaps.

Here is one link about a recall but it is of no real help.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/306329-k1-visa-application-recalled-by-uscis-from-nvc/

Enter "recalled petition" and "USCIS requested file back" into the VJ search bar to see if you find others and maybe you can

PM them and asked why it was recalled in their case. Most don't return to post the outcome.

But on a happier note, I am going to go visit my husband in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks. The people on my team took pity on me and they are allowing me work remotely for a week and take a week holiday. Although today I found out I may be working with my India team so I would have had to work during their time zone...good thing they are neighbors...it will allow for a quicker adjustment for me goofy.gif

Wishing you a happy time with your hubby. good.gif

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

APKartoos, hoping your case will come out of AP soon.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Just so you know, my husband and I had a few of those red flags and had no problem with his visa. I am older than him by 21 years, we are different religions, I am divorced with children. The one fraud indicator that makes me angry to no end is when the wife is older, a double standard. How many men do we see who are 30 or 40 plus years older than their fiancee/wife and they are approved without a blink of an eye? Why is it perfectly acceptable for a man to be older and not a woman? My husband and I never even think about our age difference, nor do any of our family and friends. We are happy, our marriage just works. My husband's brother and his wife are in Boston visiting us for a week. We had dinner in the city with them tonight and we will stay the weekend in a hotel in Boston, take them to a show in the theater district, and show them the sites. A fun time for all :)

I feel for everyone here in this forum who has been in AP for months and years, it's truly heartbreaking....

Timeline

faisal213 of course i doing praying for you and other vj all of you just stay positive guys please my medical going to expire on 10th april this is 3rd medical mine i don,t have many days left ,,,

you never know when they are ready to issue you visa you may get call from embassy in few days before your medical expire and ask for if you could travel to usa before your medical will expire inshaallha keep hopes up you will get your visa soon and other jv all also

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

By the grace of Allah i got another update today as well last thursday & friday i got updates so this week happened the same. Ceac website hasn't been working here in pakistan since morning but at US isn't working fine my wife checked the status this morning about 7:45am pakistan time she saw case was updated it will be my 9 updates total for this month.our cases usually updated bwt 7:30 to 7:45 except one update came in afternoon, guys please pray for us and we pray for all of guys who are in ap inshallah you guys will be with ur spouses soon inshallah.

Timeline

Salaam yarm24 Inshallah I do hope and pray for that too, I am Mohsin wife and I want to make one correction to my husband post above, he mention that ceac website wasnt working in Pakistan, but IT IS working in USA, cuz I have been checking and I had no problems, me and my husband will always join in praying for everyone in this deep AP hole.

Timeline

Eboluwa, Mimolicious and Janetusman.

Thank you very much for sharing fraud sheet and related information’s.

As I stated in my previous post, I am sure people out there must be trying to commit visa fraud. During interview, if VO has suspension about the case, do the investigation through AP or by another means. Once case is entered or call for AP. Whoever is responsible for to process, doesn’t process in time. We suffer for months and in some cases years. Time factor is the Problem for AP.

Seriously I have a suggestion for US Embassy:

US Embassy should hire their investigative as staff. Those US citizen or green card holder like me wants to marry outside of the USA should contact US Embassy of that respective country and make an arrangement with US Embassy investigative staff to attend their wedding. Of course Embassy would charge fee for this service. This way this Embassy investigative staff member will can see the wedding, mingle with crowd, may ask wedding guest question and judge with his or her FOXY eyes, wedding is genuine or fake.

I will be happy to pay 10,000/20,000 rupees or 100/200 dollars for this service to avoid this frekin AP. May be US Embassy doesn’t trust local for this service. GORON KO HIRE KER laien, maazay maazay kay shaadi kay kahnay kahnay ko millaien gy…..Haha… magir hamari AP sy tou jaan choot jaiey gy. VO koiey PAAKAH neekal lay ga. Such as your “ right eye doesn’t match with your left eye. It means you have changed your eye socket”. Fraud, case will be put in AP for investigation.

I think MIZZUSA husband had also interview in March 2013 too. Her huby is struck in AP too like my wife. Now my case is in AP for more than year. NO light at the end of AP tunnel…. Just darkness....... OUFF ALAH HUM TOU KUCH KEH BE NAHI SAK TAY US EMBASSY KO.

wah, wah, Aala, AAla, Barhiya, Shandar

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.