otter~

November 2013 filers?

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

NA02 Email received. So now on to NVC. Next week I will call NVC to check up on it. NA02 came 1 week or so after my Expedite Request for Mil Deployment. I assume the expedite was approved since I only received the NA02 email. Hopefully it moves along, need to get this nipped in the bud before June when I deploy. Best of luck to everyone in 2014....I got lucky on this if I wasn't approved for expedite I'd surely be waiting who knows how long. I do feel this strange feeling like I cut in line at the supermarket or something though....so I apologize to the applicants with their K1 at the Texas Service Center.

Congrats and Happy New Year to you! I hope everyone else waiting on their NOA2 hears something soon too ClockWatch2.gif

Hey, I have the same timeline as yours. As more and more WAC getting their approval, I guess we're the few November WAC didn't approved yet. I wish everyone's NOA 2 coming soon, including mine. It's getting nervours and nervours.ClockWatch2.gif

NA02 Email received. So now on to NVC. Next week I will call NVC to check up on it. NA02 came 1 week or so after my Expedite Request for Mil Deployment. I assume the expedite was approved since I only received the NA02 email. Hopefully it moves along, need to get this nipped in the bud before June when I deploy. Best of luck to everyone in 2014....I got lucky on this if I wasn't approved for expedite I'd surely be waiting who knows how long. I do feel this strange feeling like I cut in line at the supermarket or something though....so I apologize to the applicants with their K1 at the Texas Service Center.

Congratulationssssss~~

did anyone else send in an affidavit of support (I-134) with their original I-129F submission to USCIS? I thought it was required but after I sent the I-129F I noticed the K1 step by step guide here on VJ lists the I-134 as a form sent to fiance after NAO2 is received, also packet 3 that the consulate sends (available online) lists the I-134 as a form for the fiance to bring to the interview, so looks like I sent prematurely. Didn't cause any problems though, my NAO2 came through just fine. I'll probobly just do a new one and send to my fiance so the date is more recent. Just curious if anyone else did the same.

did anyone else send in an affidavit of support (I-134) with their original I-129F submission to USCIS? I thought it was required but after I sent the I-129F I noticed the K1 step by step guide here on VJ lists the I-134 as a form sent to fiance after NAO2 is received, also packet 3 that the consulate sends (available online) lists the I-134 as a form for the fiance to bring to the interview, so looks like I sent prematurely. Didn't cause any problems though, my NAO2 came through just fine. I'll probobly just do a new one and send to my fiance so the date is more recent. Just curious if anyone else did the same.

Congratulationssssss~~

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi guys !

A little update on our status... NVC forwaded our case to the US embassy in Paris on december 26th if I understand correctly !

We are currently together as my fiancé took some time off to be with my family and I for the hollidays.. No need to say how excited we are..

We are still gathering the next forms and papers needed smile.png

Good luck to everyone and Happy new year dancin5hr.gif

Edited by Pheenie&Von

K1 journey : - I-129f sent : 10/28/13

- NOA 2 hardcopy : 12/02/13

- Interview date : 02/20/2014 (approved)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

fiancé made payment for Visa today at BPI. got receipt. So we have manila case number and we have paid for visa. I ask you Experts

1. can we now go and schedule the interview?

2. would my fiancé need to do that or would I the petitioner do it?

3. I notice that on the U.S. Consolate website it wants you to create a profile. Should the petitioner create this or the Beneficiary or both?

Thanks in advance

(admin sorry if this should be in Philippines section. I am not really sure)

Edited by Sthica09

Service Center : California Service Center - Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent11/12/2013

I-129F NOA1 Received 11/21/2013

I-129F NOA2 Approved 12/23/2013

Called NVC no papers received yet - They offer to investigate12/28/2013

NVC Manila Case Number Received 01/02/2014

Visa payment made at BPI. Receipt number received 01/10/2014

Medical Date 2/9/14 - Sputum Test needed. 2/11, 2/12, 2/13

03/26/2014 - Interview Date. Canceled for two months awaiting sputum results.

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey, I have the same timeline as yours. As more and more WAC getting their approval, I guess we're the few November WAC didn't approved yet. I wish everyone's NOA 2 coming soon, including mine. It's getting nervours and nervours.ClockWatch2.gif

I know it feels like everyone but us is getting approved - but stay strong and don't get discouraged, the actual rate is still almost 50% of November filers are awaiting an NOA2. With the holidays and everything it is no surprise that some files are moving more slowly etc. Hang in there and we will hear something soon I am sure! smile.png I know how you are feeling though, I have moments of anxiety about this process too, I think everyone does.

10/19/13 - Engaged heart.gif

11/18/13 - I-129f Paperwork delivered to Texas Service Center

11/21/13 - NOA1 e-mail received - California Service Center is processsing

11/22/13 - Alien Registration # changed

12/2/13 - NOA1 Hard-copy received

1/9/14 - NOA2 e-mail received

1/17/14 - NVC has case and provided case#

4/27/14 - Notice of interview received from Consulate in Sydney

5/27/14 - Interview in Sydney (APPROVED!!!!)

5/29/14 - K1 Visa package received

11/11/14 - Arrived in United States

12/12/14 - GETTING MARRIED!! (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

fiancé made payment for Visa today at BPI. got receipt. So we have manila case number and we have paid for visa. I ask you Experts

1. can we now go and schedule the interview?

2. would my fiancé need to do that or would I the petitioner do it?

3. I notice that on the U.S. Consolate website it wants you to create a profile. Should the petitioner create this or the Beneficiary or both?

Thanks in advance

(admin sorry if this should be in Philippines section. I am not really sure)

The way it's gone for us in Mumbai, India:

NVC received letter said we should fill out DS-160, so my fiancee (beneficiary) did that, and created the online account at ustraveldocs - she created it, but anyone can access if they have the password. We could then pay fee and schedule interview, but we called the consulate, and they said we should wait until my fiancee receives a letter saying the case is ready for final processing - we received that a couple weeks after the NVC received the petition, and now we are just waiting for the PCC to be issued before paying the fee and scheduling the interview - earliest available interview slot is only a few days later, so it is not a big deal.

Hope this helps! :)

K-1:

I-129F Sent : 2013-10-31, I-129F NOA1 : 2013-11-05

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-11-20, NVC Received : 2013-12-09

Consulate Received: 2013-12-13, Packet 3 Received : 2013-12-23

Medical: 2013-01-13, Interview Date : 2014-01-21

Interview Result : Approved luv.gif , POE: 2014-03-27 (SFO)

Wedding: 2014-03-28 :luv:

SSN Applied for: 2014-04-09, SSN Recieved: 2014-04-16

AOS/EAD/AP:

Date Filed : 2014-04-04, NOA1: 2014-04-07

Bio Appt: 2014-05-05, Testing&Interview Status: 2014-05-13

Online Status updated with interview date: 2014-06-18

EAD Card in Production Status: 2014-06-19

Interview Checklist Received: 2014-06-19

EAD/AP Combo Card Received: 2014-06-21

Interview Date: 2014-07-21 -->Descheduled July 16th :angry:

Interview Rescheduled to 2014-08-18 --> Approved on the spot! :dancing:

ROC:

Date Filed : 2016-06-05, NOA1: 2016-06-08

Biometrics: 2016-07-XX (can't remember)

Timeline

The way it's gone for us in Mumbai, India:

NVC received letter said we should fill out DS-160, so my fiancee (beneficiary) did that, and created the online account at ustraveldocs - she created it, but anyone can access if they have the password. We could then pay fee and schedule interview, but we called the consulate, and they said we should wait until my fiancee receives a letter saying the case is ready for final processing - we received that a couple weeks after the NVC received the petition, and now we are just waiting for the PCC to be issued before paying the fee and scheduling the interview - earliest available interview slot is only a few days later, so it is not a big deal.

Yes thanks for the information. We did fill out the 160 form and I will have her register at usatraveldocs.

Happy new years

Hope this helps! :)

Service Center : California Service Center - Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent11/12/2013

I-129F NOA1 Received 11/21/2013

I-129F NOA2 Approved 12/23/2013

Called NVC no papers received yet - They offer to investigate12/28/2013

NVC Manila Case Number Received 01/02/2014

Visa payment made at BPI. Receipt number received 01/10/2014

Medical Date 2/9/14 - Sputum Test needed. 2/11, 2/12, 2/13

03/26/2014 - Interview Date. Canceled for two months awaiting sputum results.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Update: While vacationing in Rome for the holidays, we received packet 4 on the 2nd of Janurary informing us of our interview date. The medical is scheduled for Feburary 3rd, the interview for Feburary 4th. :)

Happy New Year!!!
Good luck to everyone!

Timeline

Ok... Anyone from Texas Service Center get NOA2 approvals recently??

My fiance and I are anxiously waiting!!!

Or K-1 Visa Journey:

- November 9th, 2013 : Sent I-129f package (FedEx)

- November 15th, 2013: Check was Cashed

- November 15th, 2013: NOA1 e-mail notification (TSC) smile.png

- November 21st, 2013: NOA1 Hard Copy arrived. (Official Notification Date - Nov 14th)

- November 21st, 2013: Alien Registration Number Changed

- February 7th, 2014: NOA2 received by text & email!! (85 days from NOA1 to NOA2) dancin5hr.gif heart.gif

- February 13th, 2014 (14th in Philippines...Happy Valentine's Day Surprise Babe!!rose.gif heart.gif ): I-129F shipped to Dept. of State to receive visa #

- February 14th, 2014: NOA2 hardcopy received.... Happy Valentine's Day!

- February 21st, 2014: NVC assigns visa number. Can now schedule online, interview for fiance at US Embassy

- February 24th, 2014: Now have interview date!! (May 5, 2014 @ 7:30 am)

- February 25th, 2014 (26th in Philippines): Fiance finished medical exam & vaccinations (all in one early & long day) @ St. Luke's & passed

- February 25th, 2014 (26th in Philippines): US Embassy - Manila (USEM) receives our case & is READY for interview

- February 26th, 2014 (26th in Philippines): Able to reschedule for a March 12th interview date! Whoo Hoo!!

- March 12th, 2014 (11th in US): Fiance interviews @ US Embassy....... APPROVED!!! YEA BABE!!idea9dv.gif dancin5hr.gif biggrin.png kicking.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

I haven't seen anyone getting it...

The K1 journey:                                                                                                                             The AOS journey:

11/09/2013 - I-129F Packet mailed to Dallas Lockbox                                                                                         06/22/2015 - AOS packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox

02/14/2014 - Case shipped to Embassy, where it waited for over a year at my request                                 11/07/2015 - AOS approved (EAD and AP had already been approved) - there was no interview

05/21/2015 - Interview - Approved

06/19/2015 - Wedding (L) 

The ROC journey:                                                                                                                         

10/12/2017 - ROC packet mailed to VSC

01/21/2019 - ROC Approved - there was no interview

The N-400 journey:

02/16/2020 - N-400 application filed online

02/21/2020 - Paper NOA received in the mail

03/13/2020 - Biometrics

02/02/2021 - Interview & test - Approved

02/05/2021 - Oath Ceremony

JOrOp1.png

Timeline

I haven't seen anyone getting it...

Man...that sucks!!

Or K-1 Visa Journey:

- November 9th, 2013 : Sent I-129f package (FedEx)

- November 15th, 2013: Check was Cashed

- November 15th, 2013: NOA1 e-mail notification (TSC) smile.png

- November 21st, 2013: NOA1 Hard Copy arrived. (Official Notification Date - Nov 14th)

- November 21st, 2013: Alien Registration Number Changed

- February 7th, 2014: NOA2 received by text & email!! (85 days from NOA1 to NOA2) dancin5hr.gif heart.gif

- February 13th, 2014 (14th in Philippines...Happy Valentine's Day Surprise Babe!!rose.gif heart.gif ): I-129F shipped to Dept. of State to receive visa #

- February 14th, 2014: NOA2 hardcopy received.... Happy Valentine's Day!

- February 21st, 2014: NVC assigns visa number. Can now schedule online, interview for fiance at US Embassy

- February 24th, 2014: Now have interview date!! (May 5, 2014 @ 7:30 am)

- February 25th, 2014 (26th in Philippines): Fiance finished medical exam & vaccinations (all in one early & long day) @ St. Luke's & passed

- February 25th, 2014 (26th in Philippines): US Embassy - Manila (USEM) receives our case & is READY for interview

- February 26th, 2014 (26th in Philippines): Able to reschedule for a March 12th interview date! Whoo Hoo!!

- March 12th, 2014 (11th in US): Fiance interviews @ US Embassy....... APPROVED!!! YEA BABE!!idea9dv.gif dancin5hr.gif biggrin.png kicking.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think they've taken an extended holiday. They haven't been forwarding approved ones on either.

21 Sep 2013 - Filed i-129F

27 Nov - NOA2 email received (63 days since NOA1)

30 Jan 2014 - NOA2 sent to NVC (64 agonizing days) P.S. Apparently VJ doesn't care about accurate timelines.

11 Feb - Got Case number

24 Feb - Packet 3 Received and Submitted

25 Feb - Packet 4 Received and Submitted

29 Apr - Medical (Dr Cheema)

01 May - Vancouver Consulate Interview - Approved!

06 May - Visa in hand!

06 June - Entered the USA!

14 June - Married!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.