lostcharly1

NVC has not received my petition!!!!Please Help!!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Its been since august,22 2013 since my 129F Got Approved and i call the NVC and they have not received my petition yet from the uscis California Service center???Did my petition get lost on its way to the NVC or should i keep waiting and calling the NVC everyweek to checkon it?

Filed: Other Timeline

You can check the status of I-129F in online. If you can't find any information, better visit to the california service center with the proofs wat ever u've at the time of applying. Based on the status you can take necessary steps to proceed further.

For checking the STATUS online Please visit to the below link

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have the same case,,,,ours got approved on August. 30..., we've been calling nvc everyday. I hope and pray that we can have our MNL# so that we can move on with the processing....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I can relate to your issue. My I-129F was approved August 21st and I now can't locate who has my fiances file. I have called the USCIS..I have called the NVC...several times and they both don't have many responses for me. I have the departments researching my case, which I thought would be helpful, but today I received the responses and the NVC said to give them 8 weeks to receive the file and the USCIS said to wait 90-120 days before the NVC issues a case number. I don't understand how the transfer from the USCIS to the NVC can take longer than the application took to be approved???

Does anyone have any other ideas on what I can do to speed up this process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It seems it is taking an average of 41 days for folks from CSC. Unfortunately just like most from august, it took only 42 days to receive my NAO2 and now it would appear it will be the same if not longer just to get to NVC. I called CSC and spoke to a tier 2 rep, he messaged my approving agent and could only guarantee that they would get back to me by Oct 9 as to where my app is. I was getting depressed about it for sure cuz at this point I should have been scheduling medical and interview, now I can only laugh about it. Typical government. Hurry up and wait!! The important thing we all need to remember is that we did receive our NAO2 so at least we get to continue our journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Here is my post in the NVC forum from yesterday, with all the stats. You will see that CSC is backed up in getting files to NVC, and the NVC is just now working on Mid-August NOA's from CSC.

For those who are waiting on NVC case numbers for their K-1's from the "slow boat to China" CSC service center, here are some stats I pulled from all timelines on this site. You will see they are currently at about August 16. Here are the stats, with the August date first, then the "yes" for an NVC case number, followed by the "no's". Basically, everyone through the 13th is done (one outlier), no one from the 19th on, and 60/40 on the mid-month folks. Best to all!

1 -- 0/0

2 -- 4/0

3 -- 0

4 -- 0

5 -- 3/0

6 -- 6/0

7 -- 8/0

8 -- 3/0

9 -- 2/1

10 -- 0

11 -- 0

12 -- 4/0

13 -- 7/0

14 -- 3/2

15 -- 1/2

16 -- 4/1

17 -- 0

18 -- 0

19 -- 0/5

20 -- 0/4

21 -- 0/4

22 -- 0/7

23 -- 0

24 -- 0

25 -- 0

26 -- 0/2

27 -- 0/7

28 -- 0/9

29 -- 0/10

30 -- 0/1

31 -- 0

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh, one more thing, this extra waiting time has allowed us to completely prepare for packet 3 so when it comes it will be faxed back immediately. Thats what I recommend to those who are in the holding pattern....start collecting all the docs you need and your vaccinations. be prepared so that you only have to wait on your embassy not on your docs.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I Call NVC today and the waiting time is exaggerating i was on wait for more than 15 min and i just hang!!! Is this a typical thing?

Thanks for those stats! Our got our NOA2 on Aug 22, so hopefully we will be getting our case number within the next couple weeks. Everytime I call NVC, they give me the "it can take up to 8 weeks" speech. So I'm just having some patience and calling once a week until we hear something.

Good luck to everybody!

We're almost there!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from K-1 Process to National Visa Center- grouping with other threads of a similar nature there ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Wasn't it Tom Petty who sang that song about "the waiting is the hardest part"??

That certainly is true that the CSC to NVC part seems to be getting longer than the original NOA2 wait.

It's frustrating to think our files are sitting boxed up and stored somewhere in Laguna Niguel, CA, just because they won't send them more regularly, but it's anyone's guess as to what is really happening.

That being said, it is very true that at least we all have our NOA2 approvals and are a big step closer!

K-1

I-129f sent: 5 Jul 2013

NOA1: 11 Jul 2013

NOA2: 10 Sep 2013

NVC: 18 Oct 2013

Consulate: 28 Oct 2013

Packet 3 Received: 30 Oct 2013

Packet 4 Received: 22 Nov 2013

Interview (Sydney): 10 Dec 2013

Admin Review, pending NZ Police Certif

K-1 Approved: 30 Dec 2013

K-1 Received: 2 Jan 2014

Entry (LAX): 20 Jan 2014

Marriage: 25 Jan 2014

AOS

Sent: 3 Mar 2014

NOA1: 10 Mar 2014

RFE (updated Tax Transcript for 2013): 24 Mar 2014 - received 27 Mar 2014, mailed same day

Updated to RFE Response Review: 2 Apr 2014

Biometrics: 1 Apr 2014

Testing and Interview Notice: 21 Apr 2014

Notice of Appointment Letter: 6 May 2014 - received 9 May 2014

EAD/AP Production: 20 May 2014

EAD/AP Received: 24 May 2014

Interview Date: 11 Jun 2014 - APPROVED!!!

GC received: 19 Jun 2014

ROC

Sent: 14 Mar 2016

NOA1: 16 Mar 2016

Biometrics: 8 Apr 2016

RFE 18 Oct 2016 - response received 19 Nov 2016

Card produced - 24 Jan 2017, Mailed 27 Jan 2017

Card received 1 Feb 2017!

N-400

Sent:  7 Mar 2017

NOA:  14 Mar 2017

Biometrics 10 Apr 2017

Interview:  17 Jan 2018

Oath:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.