patrice

what is wrong with this????????

15 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Whats wrong with this? people are insane thats whats wrong. and as a mother, i would like to put her in a microwave and let her feel what her baby felt. :(

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Another innocent life lost :cry:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Just leave the baby at a hospital if you don't want it. Or a similar place. The death penalty is reserved for people like this.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Why would someone assume that this woman is evil and has done this maliciously and with forethought?

My first thought was sorrow, how tragic...

I would also think that she must have been plagued with some serious mental illness.

That too is tragic.

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

There are mental issues for sure. but no excuse imo.

i had postpartum depression, and i had it real bad with both of my kids, especially since i suffer with manic depression anyway since i was a kid, but i never harmed my babies. i still have postpartum depression, as my son is only 1 and a half yrs old, but im on medication, and even before i was i never harmed my kids. no one knows what was wrong with the mother, take into thought there are such ppl out there who have babies, dont want them and go to extreme measures to get rid of them. hence ppl putting newborns in trashcans and such.

IMO every mother should go thru a mental evaluation before leaving the hospital and every week after for atleast 3 months after the baby is born, to prevent these mothers from killing their children.

Edited by EdandTara

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Why would someone assume that this woman is evil and has done this maliciously and with forethought?

I would also think that she must have been plagued with some serious mental illness.

Give me a break... This is why this happens over and over again. Hey we all have our problems but do not go around taking other people's lives away. Or is this what some call pro-choice.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Just to play devil's advocate here, can somebody please tell me what is the difference between her actions and the actions of the woman who shot herself in the abdomen to kill her unborn child at 9 months pregnant recently? She faced no repercussions and so many people's reaction were: "Oh the poor woman, what must she have been going through?"

How is this any different?....I don't get it! :huh:

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Give me a break... This is why this happens over and over again. Hey we all have our problems but do not go around taking other people's lives away. Or is this what some call pro-choice.

When I was talking about a serious mental illness I was talking about being psychotic. Yes, we all have problems, but we're not all suffering from mental illness. Pro-choice? I never heard anyone in this post say anything of the sort. Just don't be so quick to judge people who are SO ill, that they don't know what they're doing. If you don't agree that people can be in this kind of position, I suggest you volunteer at a mental institution.

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Why are we so quick to label somebody that commits a heinous act as insane or mentally ill..........Some people are just ba$tards, plain & simple!

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

It seems clear from the medical evidence that the poor baby was microwaved but the mother is pleading not guilty.

Seems some people here have forgotten about the presumtion of innocence until proven guilty.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2006-09-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-09-28

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-10-18

NVC Received : 2006-10-20

NVC Left : 2006-10-23

Consulate Received :