Ryan H

NVC Filers - September 2013

412 posts in this topic

I send my IV and AOS package together ... After tough 22 days they send me checklist after such a long time..for just a minor thing in AOS package I wrote wrong gross income which was not same as in tax return .. Anyhow I send them back my checklist and it's 4 working days already I haven't got any response plus they are saying when I call wait 30 days.. I don't know why again 30.. I'm very depress now for this waiting waiting

Even though I send my package to NVC in September .. I m stuck at NVC from 2 months.. Guys what are your conditions.. I saw everyone who send there packages in September already get there interview dates.. But my case is not even completed.. So depressing !!!!

Saylin need your expert advice sad.png

There's no advice anyone can give except wait. There's no express line for checklists; you need to wait for reviewers to get to your package.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I know I can do only thing is wait.. There is anyone else who are September filers.. But still waiting for case review.. Or it's only me :( why they are saying 30 days for checklist before it was 15 days for checklist review..

Timeline

There's no advice anyone can give except wait. There's no express line for checklists; you need to wait for reviewers to get to your package.

Is there any possibility if they can review my checklist within a week.. ? It's only one form.. I don't know if that ever happened..

Is there any possibility if they can review my checklist within a week.. ? It's only one form.. I don't know if that ever happened..

It doesn't matter if it's one form or twenty. It's the fact that there's a queue and they need to get through whoever's in front of you before they get to yours. It's possible to get things reviewed in a week, but it will always depend on their current workload.

Timeline

It doesn't matter if it's one form or twenty. It's the fact that there's a queue and they need to get through whoever's in front of you before they get to yours. It's possible to get things reviewed in a week, but it will always depend on their current workload.

Thank you for your response I appreciate that..

I'm waiting let see when I get approve :(

Thanks Again Saylin

Do the checklists appear online or do you have to wait for them in the mail?

You can either wait to receive them or call them (fastest method).

Oh...they'll actually tell you on the phone? How long do you think I should wait before it's worth making a call? My AOS packet should arrive tomorrow and I know they probably need a week or two to open it and put things in...or is that 3-4 weeks, too?

APPROVED 2/13/2014! dancin5hr.gif Day before heart.gif day. rose.gif

Timeline

Oh...they'll actually tell you on the phone? How long do you think I should wait before it's worth making a call? My AOS packet should arrive tomorrow and I know they probably need a week or two to open it and put things in...or is that 3-4 weeks, too?

I received an email about checklist.. And they again need 30 days to review... You can call anytime to know if your case is now in their systems..

I received an email about checklist.. And they again need 30 days to review... You can call anytime to know if your case is now in their systems..

Hi She's. 30 days to just review? Wow. That's a long time to just check that stuff...it's not that big of a packet. I have tracking with FedEx so I will know when it arrives. I just wonder when I can call to check if they need any additional info....

APPROVED 2/13/2014! dancin5hr.gif Day before heart.gif day. rose.gif

Timeline

Hi She's. 30 days to just review? Wow. That's a long time to just check that stuff...it's not that big of a packet. I have tracking with FedEx so I will know when it arrives. I just wonder when I can call to check if they need any additional info....

Hey jennet.. Once you saw it's arrived you can call next day.. To check if they already put in their systems.. Because they count from the day when it's comes into their system.. Usually they say it takes up to 30 days.. But some lucky people get it in a week or 2 weeks.. They reviewd my package in 22 days.. But they are not gonna tell you what they need more info once it's completely being reviewd.. So hope for the best :)

Please update what you guys put on Page 1.

Seems like it's not a known fact yet. Even here on visajourney, since nobody responded to my posts.

New email to send expedite requests to is NVCExpedite@state.gov

(Will post this everywhere I've posted my query, if you guys don't mind. This important info needs to be known to everyone.)

How do I know? Mine has been expedited. Just awaiting interview schedule now. :)

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

If it'll arrive tomorrow, I suggest you start calling on Monday and then as often as you wish after that (I suggest daily).

No, it doesn't take 30 days to just review one package. It merely takes that long to GET to your package. It'll probably only take half an hour to review or so. But there's a looooong queue of packages, thus the long wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.