Ryan H

NVC Filers - September 2013

412 posts in this topic

Just received IV bill and paid it within 3 minutes of getting it,lol

My AOS package was delivered on Monday to NH, 2 days from the UK.

WOW things do start moving fast don't they!

Congrats fcat!!! I paid my AOS within 20 minutes of it becoming available. LOL...this process is turning us all into web-stalkers, waiting for things to open up and pay, doesn't it? LOL!

That was FAST!!! Hopefully ours will go that fast. What/who did you use to mail the package--DHL/Fedex or something?

APPROVED 2/13/2014! dancin5hr.gif Day before heart.gif day. rose.gif

I used UPS, £12 for express envelope of documents, 2 day delivery.

Used it through these:

http://www.transglobalexpress.co.uk/

Ive shipped all my belongings out with them too in boxes over the last few weeks, £54 for 25 kg box,

Oh, thank you so much, fcat! They are reasonably priced! My hubby may be able to use them from Amsterdam, too. Did you choose air freight or sea?

I'll ask him to check on UPS in NL. He's had bad luck with FedEx and DHL there. FedEx didn't show up to pick up his items after he made an appointment and waited in for the 3-4 hour window they gave him...and DHL has all kinds of requirements of setting up an account, which seems silly for one package. I don't know why we didn't think of UPS!

We're just waiting to be invoiced now for the IV...and he's waiting for his police clearances to arrive. It's now one full month since he requested them. I have to breathe deeply. He keeps telling me European government time-frames are even slower than US ones.... :)

Thanks for the link!

APPROVED 2/13/2014! dancin5hr.gif Day before heart.gif day. rose.gif

I used air freight , 2 days service, sent 9 boxes in all, personal stuff, cd's, tools, clothes etc etc faultless service and transglobal themselves are fantastic.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi:

My spouse case was completed on October 1, 2013. Until now she never got an interview assigned to her. I have been calling every few days to check on the status but no luck. The only answer I get that they will notify us when they schedule the interview and at first they were saying that October is already filled and now November is filled as well. Any idea when we should be expecting this interview to be set..Thanks

Hi:

My spouse case was completed on October 1, 2013. Until now she never got an interview assigned to her. I have been calling every few days to check on the status but no luck. The only answer I get that they will notify us when they schedule the interview and at first they were saying that October is already filled and now November is filled as well. Any idea when we should be expecting this interview to be set..Thanks

The time frames to get an interview will always vary by country. Some consulates/embassies have less backlog than others, so some get interview dates assigned quickly while others have to wait awhile. You need to look at time frames of others going through Jordan. This link should help get you started: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=3&op2=d&op3=5&op4=1&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=All&op66=All&op7=Jordan&dfile=No&adv=

Timeline

Thanks Saylin... I was checking that right now. Maybe next time when call I should ask them when the Consulate received my package and hoping that interview will be set by then...once again thank you so much for the valuable information.

Thanks Saylin... I was checking that right now. Maybe next time when call I should ask them when the Consulate received my package and hoping that interview will be set by then...once again thank you so much for the valuable information.

The package isn't sent out until AFTER the interview date has been assigned.

Good luck though.

Timeline

I meant when the NVC send the completed documents to the US embassy in Jordan (or when the Consulate receive the documents). I guess this what I was reading from similar Timeline and after that when the Embassy set up the day of the interview. Then they will send the package to my wife. Is this correct? Thanks ..

I meant when the NVC send the completed documents to the US embassy in Jordan (or when the Consulate receive the documents). I guess this what I was reading from similar Timeline and after that when the Embassy set up the day of the interview. Then they will send the package to my wife. Is this correct? Thanks ..

That's what I was referring to, the same thing as you.

Steps:

Case complete

Interview date assigned / Interview package received

NVC sends out package to consulate/embassy

Unless your interview date is cancelled or something, you will receive NOTHING from the consulate/embassy; you get the interview package by email from NVC.

Timeline

Now I understand how it goes. I thoght the other way first where package before the interview date. Once again thank you and I will share the day of the interview with you when I hear something dancin5hr.gif .

Now I understand how it goes. I thoght the other way first where package before the interview date. Once again thank you and I will share the day of the interview with you when I hear something dancin5hr.gif .

good.gif

Timeline

Saylin: great news. I just got an E-mail from the NVC for the interview. It is Dec 5, at 1:00. I can't believe it. I am so happy. At least he will be here for our wedding anniversary.wow.gif . I appreciate all your fast responds to my concern and thanks to everyone else for there inputs...I have to call my wife now and tell the good news.

Saylin: great news. I just got an E-mail from the NVC for the interview. It is Dec 5, at 1:00. I can't believe it. I am so happy. At least he will be here for our wedding anniversary.wow.gif . I appreciate all your fast responds to my concern and thanks to everyone else for there inputs...I have to call my wife now and tell the good news.

Hahaha, congrats! dancin5hr.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I send my IV and AOS package together ... After tough 22 days they send me checklist after such a long time..for just a minor thing in AOS package I wrote wrong gross income which was not same as in tax return .. Anyhow I send them back my checklist and it's 4 working days already I haven't got any response plus they are saying when I call wait 30 days.. I don't know why again 30.. I'm very depress now for this waiting waiting

Even though I send my package to NVC in September .. I m stuck at NVC from 2 months.. Guys what are your conditions.. I saw everyone who send there packages in September already get there interview dates.. But my case is not even completed.. So depressing !!!!

Saylin need your expert advice :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.