SAT

The SteveAndTiff Stupremacy

3,058 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Tiff loves horror movies. But she's always too scared to watch the whole thing.......

I like....sleepy hollow......

I likes the Johnny Depp Version as well as the new TV series.

Starting the '68 version of Night of the Living Dead. I will admit that I'm a terrible horror fan for not having seen this before now.

Yup, I've seen 10 minutes of that movie ..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Tiff loves horror movies. But she's always too scared to watch the whole thing.......

I like....sleepy hollow......

I don't think I've ever not finished a horror movie because I was too scared. Are you not holding her hand or helping her cover her eyes? For shame!

I likes the Johnny Depp Version as well as the new TV series.

Yup, I've seen 10 minutes of that movie ..

Yes and yes.

Also this one is tame a hell darny, y u no finish?

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

was a youngish episode, never recovered. Beats me. I can do battle-field quickie medico fixing, that kind of blood doesn't scare me.

If I'm forced to sit through the entire movie, well, I cover my eyes for a bit. No, I am not kidding.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Sofia ! i sees you lurking - what's a crack-a-lackin ?

was a youngish episode, never recovered. Beats me. I can do battle-field quickie medico fixing, that kind of blood doesn't scare me.

If I'm forced to sit through the entire movie, well, I cover my eyes for a bit. No, I am not kidding.

Some of them are terrible, so I don't blame you. Check out A Serbian Film if you need to feel terrible about humanity. Martyrs if you want a great film.

I think the first film I ever felt fear from was Elephant by Gus Van Sant. I was 16 and cracked out on uppers one night hanging out with my mom. She was watching the film for a class at seminary or something and it just ruined me. Could have been the state I was in, but I went to school the next day and cried until I could leave. Took me a long time to revisit that one. Mass shootings of that sort don't sit well with me.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Good way to get into the Halloween spirit, dontchaknow.

Our marriage (that of Mrs. T-B. & moi) occurred on Halloween. The actual wedding (party) took place on Pearl Harbor Day. Great timing, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

If this hissy fit the government is throwing affects Ali's visa at all, I will seriously lose my sh*t.

They will kneel before Wacko.

"What's yours is mine!"

So, tonight begins my "31 Horror Movies in 31 Days" marathon. You all deserve to know how I waste my non-work time, obviously. I'll be watching whichever version I haven't seen of a film, and if I've seen both, I will pick the one I like more (aka totes not watching Ringu again because lol subtitles). Here's the rundown:

1. Night of the Living Dead 1968/1990
  2. Dawn Of The Dead 1978/2004
  3. Day Of The Dead 1985/2008
  4. Halloween 1978/2007
  5. Halloween 2 1981/2009
  6. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974/2003/House of 1000 Corpses
  7. Friday the 13th 1980/2009
  8. The Wicker Man 1973/2006
  9. A Nightmare On Elm Street 1984/2010
  10. The Ring
  11. The Grudge
  12. Amityville Horror
  13. [Rec]/Quarantine
  14. Silent House
  15. Evil Dead
  16. Let The Right One In
  17. The Crazies
  18. Last House On The Left
  19. I Spit On Your Grave
  20. I Still Spit On Your Grave
  21. The Fly
  22. Fright Night
  23. Frankenstein
  24. Dracula
  25. The Hills Have Eyes
  26. The Thing From Another World/The Thing
  27. House Of Wax
  28. The Blob
  29. Black Christmas
  30. Prom Night
  31. My Bloody Valentine
  32. Silent Night Deadly Night/Silent Night
  33. Children Of The Corn
  34. April Fools Day
  35. Carrie (do this on Halloween and take wifey to the theater for the remake )
  36. Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark
  37. The Fog
  38. The Omen
  39. Maniac
  40. House On Haunted Hill
  41. House Of Wax
  42. The Hitcher
  43. Piranha/Piranha/Piranha 3D
  44. Psycho
  45. 13 Ghosts
  46. When A Stranger Calls
  47. The Wolf Man

That’s quite the list.

My teen categorizes our movie collection by genre. She put Coraline with the scary movies and refuses to watch it again...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Tiff's OCD tales.........

I usually leave my car keys on top of the kitchen counter top when I come home. Tiff promptly stashes them away in a little paper box on the counter top.

Last night she fell asleep without stashing them. I stayed up till 2ish. saw keys there. I woke up at 8:30 (before Tiff). The car keys are stashed.

When questioned. She said she got up to go to the bathroom (which is in our bedroom) then she roamed out to the kitchen to see what needed her OCDing......at 3AM, in the middle of her sleep.......

I usually leave my car keys on top of the kitchen counter top when I come home. Tiff promptly stashes them away in a little paper box on the counter top.

Last night she fell asleep without stashing them. I stayed up till 2ish. saw keys there. I woke up at 8:30 (before Tiff). The car keys are stashed.

When questioned. She said she got up to go to the bathroom (which is in our bedroom) then she roamed out to the kitchen to see what needed her OCDing......at 3AM, in the middle of her sleep.......

You leave your keys on the counter, why? To frustrate Tiff??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Sofia ! i sees you lurking - what's a crack-a-lackin ?

Hi Darnell!! I hadn't seen your post last night. I had two final stage interviews in the last week so I'm waiting to hear back from them.. and today I guess I'm going to practice parallel parking since my drivers test is on friday! What's up with you??

This made me smile hahha, I can't imagine ever doing anything like this.

I'm the beneficiary.

USCIS
02/05/13 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox
02/14/13 - I-130 delivered
02/19/13 - NOA1 email, routed to NBC smile.png
03/29/13 - NOA2! (38 days from NOA1)
04/03/13 - Shipped to NVC

NVC
04/09/13 - NVC received
04/17/13 - Case number and IIN received
04/17/13 - Sent DS3032 email
04/23/13 - AoS fee invoiced and paid
04/24/13 - Resent DS3032 (Supervisor review), accepted within the hour

04/25/13 - IV fee invoiced

04/30/13 - IV fee paid

04/30/13 - IV and AOS packages sent together

05/02/13 - Packages delivered

05/13/13 - Expedite request sent

05/14/13 - IV packet accepted

05/16/13 - Expedite granted

05/21/13 - Case sent to embassy

Embassy

05/24/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to DHL)

05/29/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to embassy) Interview date scheduled!

06/05/13 - Medical

06/14/13 - Interview - APPROVED!

07/22/13 - POE Atlanta

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

her OCDing......at 3AM

(T-B. in for a cameo daylight appearance) Does she also rearrange all the household furniture at that time, huh man? And what of the polka-dotted towel recently, huh man?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

And what of the polka-dotted towel recently, huh man?

That sounds wrong.

Edit: Gah! Replied to LPoP. I need to be flogged.

Edited by Ryan&Amy

"What's yours is mine!"