apple21

F2A filers waiting for CASE COMPLETION from NVC

4,213 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes your case is complete already! Congrats buningning smile.png when did you send ur aos and iv?

thanks Lei_lani & Shtu....

send both AOS & IV last Aug 3, 2013....

actually i was anticipating for a checklist on my AOS because on my case, I dont have work at present and just add my Dad as my joint sponsor... I guess I might be lucky for my papers to be reviewed by a considerate NVC staff. and probably with the info from you and others on this forum it really helps me a lot to submit the needed documents....yes.gif

Edited by Buningning

Married: 2011-07-31

I-130 Sent : 2012-02-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2012-02-06

I-130 NOA2 : 2013-06-13

NVC #: 2013-07-09 (call by phone)

Sent COA : 2013-07-10 (by email)

COA/AOS bill: 2013-07-12 (by email)

Pay AOS: 2013-07-12

IV bill: 2013-07-25 (by email)

Pay IV: 2013-07-25

Sent AOS & IV

Package: 2013-08-03

Case Complete: 2013-09-06 (by email)

IL: 2013-10-03 (by email)

Interview Date: 2013-11-20 (approved)

Visa Recieved: 2013-11-23 (by courier mail)

kicking.gif

Timeline

thanks Lei_lani & Shtu....

send both AOS & IV last Aug 3, 2013....

actually i was anticipating for a checklist on my AOS because on my case, I dont have work at present and just add my Dad as my joint sponsor... I guess I might be lucky for my papers to be reviewed by a considerate NVC staff. and probably with the info from you and others on this forum it really helps me a lot to submit the needed documents....yes.gif

wow no checklist at all huh that's great! congrats again :)

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Apple21, thanks to you i e-mailed our attorney in USA yesterday in regards to this new form DS260

She then rang NVC and they said yes do one and send .

Our attorney did ours yesterday and i got E-Mail confirmation it was sent.

Thank you so much for the info :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey congrats!

When did you submit your IV and AOS btw?

God is Awesome! I finally received my case completion just now...Thank you Lord and thank you VJ forthe help....waiting for interview now. God bless us!

WOULD YOU PLEASE INFORM US ABOUT E MAIL WHICH NVC HAS SENT TO YOU .

I REALY APPRECIATED ...

What is your Checklists for IV and AOS?

I130 for mom

NOA1 March 1,2010

touched April 8,2010

email approval 6/23/10

NOA2 received 6/28/2010

NVC case# assigned 7/2/2010

aos fee bill&ds3032 received 7/8/2010

aos fee paid and emailed ds3032 7/8/2010

iv bill paid 7/12/10

iv packet mailed 7/13/10

aos packet scanned 7/20/10

iv packet scanned 7/22/10

case complete 8/18/10

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well I submitted my AOS checklist reply they received it on Aug 21 - so I guess I will have to wait at least until around Sept 20 :'( - 2 more weeks - I'm not even sure if I will be able to make the November IL timeframe - but I guess that all won't make a difference if the October VB is significantly retrogressed - lets hope its not my PD is April 3, 2012

Thanks I submitted IV Ds230 Jul3 and AOS checklist Aug 6. Hope you receive yours. God bless!

Timeline

God is Awesome! I finally received my case completion just now...Thank you Lord and thank you VJ forthe help....waiting for interview now. God bless us!

Congrats Ivana :)

Timeline

Apple21, thanks to you i e-mailed our attorney in USA yesterday in regards to this new form DS260

She then rang NVC and they said yes do one and send .

Our attorney did ours yesterday and i got E-Mail confirmation it was sent.

Thank you so much for the info smile.png

No problem. good.gif

Timeline

Hi Tinjf10, what were you asked to fill as per the checklist? DS230 says places of stay for at least six months from the age of 16. Is that not sufficient?

I think they just want me to fill out the DS260. With the addresses, the checklist says that there was a gap of more than 6mons. So I researched what was wrong and when I did my Ds260, my husband's 16th bday showed up on my screen and I verified it with NVC that I should only put addresses after 16 y/o. And I guess that's what's wrong because I've started my dates from my spouse's birth.

Timeline

I think they just want me to fill out the DS260. With the addresses, the checklist says that there was a gap of more than 6mons. So I researched what was wrong and when I did my Ds260, my husband's 16th bday showed up on my screen and I verified it with NVC that I should only put addresses after 16 y/o. And I guess that's what's wrong because I've started my dates from my spouse's birth.

and i guess NVC really find ways for our case to be delayed lol my ds230 was alright though i also started from my birth date.

Timeline

I also put my date of birth (month/year) on my address since I have never lived anywhere else, on my DS230. No issues there coz they accepted my IV package already.

Looking back on my g325a, I did the same. Date of birth (month/year) - PRESENT.

On the DS260 I put my DOB (month/year) too so it would be the same with my DS230.

Timeline

I also put my date of birth (month/year) on my address since I have never lived anywhere else, on my DS230. No issues there coz they accepted my IV package already.

Looking back on my g325a, I did the same. Date of birth (month/year) - PRESENT.

On the DS260 I put my DOB (month/year) too so it would be the same with my DS230.

I don't know but that's what I did this time. Well, if there's another checklist then I have to send it again and again until they get it right! Lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.