We Keep Receipts

New evidence in baby shooting points to parents, not black teenagers

112 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

To control protect our public health . Duh I rode by it in Atlanta the other day

Oh. You are writing of CDC, the Centers for Disease Control, headquarter office in Atlanta.

Not CBC... The Congressional Black Caucus - the headquarters office for that is in D.C.

ok la.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Then why does she call him, "Daddy?"

cause someone asked her who's her daddy?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Oh. You are writing of CDC, the Centers for Disease Control, headquarter office in Atlanta.

Not CBC...

ok la.

Oh? Hey i just realized someone changed the name of the forum while I was buying houses and Gator wrangling.

Timeline

Oh? Hey i just realized someone changed the name of the forum while I was buying houses and Gator wrangling.

Cool ! Which gear you using, at the moment?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Cool ! Which gear you using, at the moment?

my space key is acting up

Huh?

The woman is Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs, 41, not his daughter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Remember when they posted pics of the teeagers? They had a field day. Sad thing is, if it comes to light that this lady set this up or even worse, her and the hubby killed this kid, there won't be a single apology.

Remember, you and I floated the idea that this was a set up for the insurance money. It was ignored in favor of talking about the black youth.

Yeah I remember that theory floated, I discounted it because it was so ripe for failure.

Would you go to such a public place and claim something happened when there is a very real possibility one of your neighbors or a driver might be watching you at that very moment?

It just seemed like such a stupid plan when so many other variants would be have less risk.

Whatever became of the handgun? Refresh the memory, didn't the teens mom ditch it in a pond or something?

I guess it is possible the babies parents were recently shooting to account for residue but that seems unlikely,,,,,,, and why would both of them have residue?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Yeah I remember that theory floated, I discounted it because it was so ripe for failure.

Would you go to such a public place and claim something happened when there is a very real possibility one of your neighbors or a driver might be watching you at that very moment?

It just seemed like such a stupid plan when so many other variants would be have less risk.

Whatever became of the handgun? Refresh the memory, didn't the teens mom ditch it in a pond or something?

I guess it is possible the babies parents were recently shooting to account for residue but that seems unlikely,,,,,,, and why would both of them have residue?

Yup.. the thugs mom and sister got caught disposing of the gun and got accessory charges. Ballistics matched. Trial starts in a few weeks.

The guys will rot on death row for 20 and get the needle of death .

I think if proven guilty they should be publicly executed within the year. Let everyone know this is not a music video and what happens to people who do bad things. Watch them shat their pants and die as they beg for their life.

Timeline

Since this is page 7, you have free reign to make chit up. Pictures optional, of course. Charts and Graphs can be useful, if there's a point to be made. ;)

Why would you kill the baby, and not the mother? Why leave the witness alive, yet not the person who couldn't identify you?

Why would the mother be asking about insurance money the next day? What's the chances of both kids being killed in a robberies? Why doesn't your own daughter not believe you?

Let me guess, the mother gets the benefit of the doubt.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Not even the next day.

She called her daughter the NIGHT of the shooting and asked when she thought she'd be receiving the insurance check. And she changed her story multiple times about who got shot first.

Not even the next day.

She called her daughter the NIGHT of the shooting and asked when she thought she'd be receiving the insurance check. And she changed her story multiple times about who got shot first.

But Penny,

According to Danno, this is nothing strange. I mean, if I lost my sons to a robbery gone wrong, I'd call up PSD and be like "make sure you got my routing and account number right for that SGLI insurance money to be direct deposited." Maybe this is one of the stages of grief we don't know about.

And that raises another question, how does someone not remember who got shot first? I mean this is your child. I'd die for my sons in a heartbeat. If you went towards my kids I'd be on you like a cheap suit. And I'm pretty sure any mother that loves their kids feel the same way. So how does he shoot the baby first and then you?

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I don't know. Like I said, her story is bizarre. I'm not saying those two boys had nothing to do with it, but I don't believe it was a cut and dry robbery attempt at all.

That's my take on it. I believe with the evidence out there, they were a part of it. But so were the parents.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg