We Keep Receipts

New evidence in baby shooting points to parents, not black teenagers

112 posts in this topic

Did I read correctly and this case is actually going to trial next month?

Yes and they have a solid case against the boy animals.

Money makes you do bad things. Watch the movie A simple plan, it's that crazy. If they needed the money it makes sense.

But look at the story, Penny pointed out something that I didn't even think about. Why would you shoot the only person that could identify you in the leg, yet kill the one person who couldn't?

Since most of you thories in the TM case did not pan out and it was not proven GZ murdred TM, I hope some of your theories trying to blame the white folks again work out for you.

If the mother had anything to do with this, I would be glad to drop her in a gator hole in the swamps near her home and watch them feast.

I detest all criminals regardless of race.

Since most of you thories in the TM case did not pan out and it was not proven GZ murdred TM, I hope some of your theories trying to blame the white folks again work out for you.

If the mother had anything to do with this, I would be glad to drop her in a gator hole in the swamps near her home and watch them feast.

I detest all criminals regardless of race.

What theories were wrong? I said he would walk, he did. Didn't a juror come forth and said he got away with murder? Funny but EVERY single case of a black person killing somoene you are in here acting a fool. You scream about double standards but if this was a white case, you'd have little yet nothing to say.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I remember. But some of the usual suspects were too eager to blame it on the black thugs.

Black thugs need jobs, sometimes.. Even if a one-off.

Perhaps this was 'just a job' for them ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Black thugs need jobs, sometimes.. Even if a one-off.

Perhaps this was 'just a job' for them ?

If they were hired to kill this baby, we won't talk about the moral decay stemming from the mother who has had 2 kids killed in robberies gone wrong.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

If they were hired to kill this baby, we won't talk about the moral decay stemming from the mother who has had 2 kids killed in robberies gone wrong.

Why can't we talk about it?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Why not to talk about the moral decay that this mother has experienced? It's quite blatant to her condition, mileau, and social status.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Why can't we talk about it?

Because we won't. At least a nice amount of folks here won't.

He said won't, not can't.

What she said.

Why not to talk about the moral decay that this mother has experienced? It's quite blatant to her condition, mileau, and social status.

Because it's not as entertaining for some folks on here.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I wonder why this hasn't made the news...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/24/new-evidence-in-georgia-infants-death-points-to-parents-not-two-black-teens/

On July 16th further evidence was released to the public that implicates the parents involvement in the child’s death. Police tests immediately following the shooting revealed gun powder on the hands of both Sherry West and the baby’s father, Louis Santiago. Santiago claimed that he was nowhere near the scene of the shooting. This evidence too, was withheld for months, until the defense attorney in the case demanded that it be released in mid July.

So, the defense attorney is stirring up the sh|te this month?

Sounds plausible, to stir up the sh|te, since he/she/it has been retained to get the thugs off, any way possible.

TBH, this doesn't 'sound' like such a stretch, though, given 'who the woman was' ... Sorry.

So, the defense attorney is stirring up the sh|te this month?

Sounds plausible, to stir up the sh|te, since he/she/it has been retained to get the thugs off, any way possible.

TBH, this doesn't 'sound' like such a stretch, though, given 'who the woman was' ... Sorry.

This case makes no sense in any universe. You kill the baby, yet let the mother live? The one person who can identify you. Not to mention her own flesh and blood doesn't even believe her.

If they did it, they deserve to go to jail. But if the mother hired them to do it, then she needs to be held to the same standard as the ones who did the killing.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

This case makes no sense in any universe. You kill the baby, yet let the mother live? The one person who can identify you. Not to mention her own flesh and blood doesn't even believe her.

If they did it, they deserve to go to jail. But if the mother hired them to do it, then she needs to be held to the same standard as the ones who did the killing.

if the boys did it they're animals and deserve to be treated as such. if the mother was behind it, surely she has some sort of mental illness.

Timeline

Oh, I agree on the last part, as to 'the same standard'.

If that's the case, then truly she is a piece of filth.

I was leaning towards that label, anyway, based on where she lived, some months back..