zooropa

Anyone from TSC K1 fiance please comment when you get a case number!!

721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great news! Just checked the uscis website and got this

On July 19, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Noa1: 03/04/2013

Transferred to Texas 06/21/2013

Noa2: 07/09/2013

Notice sent to DOS: 07/19/2013

It only took 10 days from the approval to the notice that it was shipped to the nvc. Seems like things are moving much faster for us now smile.png I'll start calling on Monday to get the nvc number. But I have one question, my fiancé (the petitioner) is outside the US right now because of work. Is he the only one who can call nvc to get the number or can I do it being the beneficiary?

we are not that far apart from our NOA2! i hope they send mine as soon as they can! congrats though your another step closer!

Edited by jdsherm

NOA1 January 30, 2013

Transferred from VSC to TSC June 21, 2013

Change of address July 3, 2013

NOA2 July 12, 2013

NOA2 hard copy July 19, 2013

Sent to DOS July 26, 2013

Waiting for our MNL# from NVC

Got MNL# July 31, 2013

In transit to Manila August 2, 2013

Case Ready for interview August 5, 2013

August 14, 15,Medical at St. Luke- PASSED

Interview at U.S Embassy August 22,2013-cancelled due to flood

Interview at U.S Embassy August 28, 2013- PASSED

useful information for Fiances/Petitioners for k1 in manila:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/261031-some-useful-links/page-4#entry6396116

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Great news! Just checked the uscis website and got this

On July 19, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Noa1: 03/04/2013

Transferred to Texas 06/21/2013

Noa2: 07/09/2013

Notice sent to DOS: 07/19/2013

It only took 10 days from the approval to the notice that it was shipped to the nvc. Seems like things are moving much faster for us now smile.png I'll start calling on Monday to get the nvc number. But I have one question, my fiancé (the petitioner) is outside the US right now because of work. Is he the only one who can call nvc to get the number or can I do it being the beneficiary?

How did yours get sent? Did you get congress or senate involvement? My Noa1 was Jan 25, transfer to TSC june 21, NOA2 july 3, still at TSC.

Congrats but aw man! Another July 9th? Haven't seen any from July 3rd to July 7th...I hope they didn't skip over us somehow sad.png

Im a july 3rd... I received notice my case was shipped to the DOS today.

event.png

qwjzd1l05.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

How did yours get sent? Did you get congress or senate involvement? My Noa1 was Jan 25, transfer to TSC june 21, NOA2 july 3, still at TSC.

No, we never contacted or called anybody, not even uscis. Only lots of prayers. I think they were very slow at first but they're speeding the process. Don't loose hope and keep checking, it's coming soon

Congrats but aw man! Another July 9th? Haven't seen any from July 3rd to July 7th...I hope they didn't skip over us somehow :(

I think you'll get it next week, there's already people from July 3rd being shipped. Things are going faster lately, don't loose hope cuz it's coming

NOA2 24 June

Called and got case number 17 July

19 July Fiancee (USC) got e mail saying NVC had processed petition and sent it to London.

For the avoidance of doubt this is VSC to TSC transfer.

Now just got to wait (really) for it to get to london, wait to get info from them, arrange medical (2 week wait) then wait for appt. There is a theme developing here.

Timeline

Hi Dustin,

Did you pay your visa fee before you got the MNL number? Is that possible? Id like to do the same if so

Yes, I just scheduled interview and made the travel plans for medical next week. We paid our Visa fee already, so didn't have to wait on that. We are very ready for this. I already mailed her all the requirements.

All NOA2 say they are forwarded to listed consulate, but no consulate is listed. It is true, but it makes a stop at the NVC first (a few exceptions). I was told this same line by a tier 1, so I emailed the Manila Embassy and they told me in no situation would a K1 case skip NVC on it's way there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is it normal that when you just got your number and track it will only show "please follow instructions .. blah blah" ??

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Hi Dustin,

Did you pay your visa fee before you got the MNL number? Is that possible? Id like to do the same if so

Yes we paid it the first week in July, but just got MNL Friday. I think most people wait, but you don't need MNL to pay the visa fee at BPI. I think it is good for one year.

Timeline

Yes we paid it the first week in July, but just got MNL Friday. I think most people wait, but you don't need MNL to pay the visa fee at BPI. I think it is good for one year.

did you make an appointment at the embassy after you paid for the VISA?

NOA1 January 30, 2013

NOA2 July 12, 2013

Got MNL# July 31, 2013

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/261031-some-useful-links/page-4#entry6396116

event.png

did you make an appointment at the embassy after you paid for the VISA?

No, you need MNL # and visa fee paid before you can schedule an appointment. I scheduled interview Friday when we got MNL#.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

New news.... Fiancé checked the USCIS site and noticed that on July 11th they sent our information to the DOS. Well it's the 21st today so I will be calling the NVC tmw to see if they received anything. Hoping things are starting to move now since we lost some time waiting for the NVC to get our info.

Timeline

No, you need MNL # and visa fee paid before you can schedule an appointment. I scheduled interview Friday when we got MNL#.

ok, well hope everything goes well with your fiance,whens your interview gonna be?

NOA1 January 30, 2013

NOA2 July 12, 2013

Got MNL# July 31, 2013

event.png

ok, well hope everything goes well with your fiance,whens your interview gonna be?

Interview scheduled August 5th. She is doing her medical right now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.