Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About j86schroeder

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 160691

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Local Office
    Memphis TN
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

1,372 profile views
  1. So we have to submit a 130 form for each parent? Father and mother? https://www.uscis.gov/family/family-us-citizens/bringing-parents-live-united-states-permanent-residents And file a separate 485 form and 864 form? so a total of six forms?
  2. Which is the best way to bring my spouse's parents to the USA so they can start working as soon as possible and work towards a US Citizenship? Should they come on tourist visa to the USA and we start the paperwork to adjust their status? Or they stay in Honduras, and we start the paperwork here in the USA?
  • Create New...