I AM NOT THAT GUY

Humorous Racism Stuff That is Really Not Racist.

56 posts in this topic

air freshener FTW !!

But I digress.

Did anyone ever feel bad for Paul's lass, with all the toxic ranting he was spewing here?

-----

back on topic.....

wth? Marvin made it to a footie game in St. Louis, Chelsea against Man U? Oh man - it's sad his wife not tell him about the crazy fan hooliganism that goes on, before hand... The hooligans are brutal, never care about the legal repercussions of stomping fans of the other team, worldwide.

Oh I knew beforehand. But lucklily, other than that guy, no issues. It was a friendly match, my wife said if it was Man U and not Man city, it would have been a lot worse. But you have to remember, she is completely new to this type of behavior. Race isn't involved in her country when they watch matches. I've been to Hong Kong when there was a huge game going on, madness was part of the day.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You gots linky?

We did a lawyer for our K-1 as well. What a waste. After we found this site, we did AOS ourselves.

Yeah my wife knocked out her own AOS. we got removal of condtions coming up and she will do that as well.

Yo, Darnell!!! Check your history and link that, I can't go back that far. That was by far the funniest thread I think I read in a while. He had it going for over 10 pages before mods came in and shut it down. I've never seen that type of outrage on here before.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Marvin - advanced search tool gets ALL , you just gotta know which search terms to use, la .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/343461-waiting-waiting/page-1?hl=+darren +and +gretchen

Here is the one that got me looking, Darnell's response is within another thread. I think after this post, he became very popular in the PI section:)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I really love it when the upper forums get hijacked and closed. Usually something about young Filipino brides and old petitioners, how to cheat the system, or people complaining about processing time after a couple months. Completely different group of people up there but some of them throw down.

I sometimes wonder what percentage of the relationships on VJ are truly genuine on both ends... there are some relationships you hear about on these threads about Filipino brides and old petitioners which really make me think, "are you serious? really?"

On the other hand, I fell in love with a woman nearly 12 years older than myself, so I know it's certainly possible to love someone older -- it's just if they are more than 50 years older, it's hard for me to comprehend.

Yay for off-topic posts.

What would Xenu do?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/343461-waiting-waiting/page-1?hl=+darren +and +gretchen

Here is the one that got me looking, Darnell's response is within another thread. I think after this post, he became very popular in the PI section:)

Still reading. Shouldn't have asked.

Yay for off-topic posts.

Well, we're getting back to racist stuff.

Still reading. Shouldn't have asked.

Well, we're getting back to racist stuff.

Back then his name was a great source of entertainment, I remember coming on here just waiting to see what happens next. I wanted so bad to comment because I saw him make all the wrong moves and proclaim to love his wife so much, but couldn't muster the courage to say she was his wife, and at the time, the mother of his unborn child.

I think an age difference is fine as long as it's within a certain context. My mom is 20 yrs younger than my step dad. But she met him in her 40's, so there wasn't a big issue. Personally, I wouldn't want to be involved with a woman that's old enough to be my mother or young enough to be my daughter, or worse, someone my son can actually date.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Back then his name was a great source of entertainment, I remember coming on here just waiting to see what happens next. I wanted so bad to comment because I saw him make all the wrong moves and proclaim to love his wife so much, but couldn't muster the courage to say she was his wife, and at the time, the mother of his unborn child.

I think an age difference is fine as long as it's within a certain context. My mom is 20 yrs younger than my step dad. But she met him in her 40's, so there wasn't a big issue. Personally, I wouldn't want to be involved with a woman that's old enough to be my mother or young enough to be my daughter, or worse, someone my son can actually date.

My fiancee's parents had a 29 year age gap -- my fiancee's father was 74 years old when she was born. She's the youngest of a nearly uncountable number of children.

People say, "if you have such a huge age difference, how will you raise the kids?" It's true. My fiancee's parents both died when she was three years old, and her older siblings raised her, with big help from the communist system guaranteeing people what they need despite their means.

Obviously, I never met my fiancee's parents. However, I heard that they were wonderful people, and excellent parents.

The thing is, her parents were both Mongolian, and her mother would have had nothing to gain by defrauding her father. Unfortunately, because the U.S. immigration system is so tough on people from certain countries, there will always be people who are hunting for any man who will take them from a prosperous country, and that's where a lot of problems lie.

What would Xenu do?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I've also used [the Report button] to get threads moved to the right place. Some guy posted a question in the Thai forum once asking how to get a birth certificate in Morocco.

If you see an Organizer on-line when you notice such a thread, you can also send a PM with the thread's link. Not sure how many regularly scope the regional fora for misplacements.

Sometimes, too, people will post a duplicate thread (or their computer will burp and do it for them). If one of the threads has no answers, the Organizers can remove it, but if each has answers, the thing to do is to report the two threads so that the Mods can merge them. I typically copy the link from one such thread, go into the second one, and report that the second thread needs to be merged with the first thread, whose link I paste into the report.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I used to troll the Effects Forum and tried to actually dole out useful advice to those caught in marital and relationship woes. Sometimes it would take, others are so blinded by love/lust they can't see they are being taken for a ride.

The bolded part is what counts and is why you should pop back in there, amigo.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).