goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I can explain and have an idea why all the ref's are in a batch...my senator office told me about how they go through the petitions

When the petition arrive from the Texas warehouse to the actually tsc.. They ship them 50 boxes at a time... There were 7000 of them

Then they are handed to an officer at the tsc .. Then to a supervisor who looks over to see if the petitions are complete...

They are then given to an adjudicator .

I suspect that when the supervisor looks a them .. They can already deem them incomplete and sets them aside to be sent out in batches that they are a request for evidence ( rfe)

So I don't think it's because it's the holiday.. They work in batches

For example they are doing the same after you get approval .. Texas is sending petitions to the nvc in batches ... I know this because my approved petition is sitting at the tsc until they have enough to ship the the nvc so I n get a case number...i am approaching 3 weeks since approval this coming Monday ... The waiting may be I've as yesterday the nvc said by Tuesday or Wednesday they are expecting more batches to come in

Congrats to all who got approved and also for the RFE cause that means you're gonna be approved soon!! Are there any may transfers who haven't heard anything or are all approved or gotten a RFE yet??

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congrats to all who got approved and also for the RFE cause that means you're gonna be approved soon!! Are there any may transfers who haven't heard anything or are all approved or gotten a RFE yet??

They won't work on cases filed in May for some time. TSC is working on DEC, JAn, and feb. VSC is working on Feb, March. CSC working on March.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

They won't work on cases filed in May for some time. TSC is working on DEC, JAn, and feb. VSC is working on Feb, March. CSC working on March.

I think Katha means people that were transferred in May, as opposed to the second batch of transfers in June. Are there any of those left? Haven't been on VJ in a couple days and I was just checking in on you guys... I'm a little shocked how many RFEs there seemed to be before the holiday. Keep us posted on what they are when you get the hard copy. FYI, for those asking about passport pictures, mine were not the standard 2x2 size and we didn't get an RFE, so I doubt that will be it, but maybe some officers are more picky than others? Double check that you have letters of intent signed by both beneficiary and petitioner. I think that's a common one. Other than that, good luck to you guys!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Last night, I was so thoroughly irritated about getting an RFE I thought I would just go get trashed. But better judgment prevailed and I chatted with my fiancee' online instead. She calmed me down, told me to just trust in God and be patient. She's right, of course. I thank God for giving me such an understanding, beautiful (inside and out) hearted woman who loves me enough to show me patience and endurance. It will all be alright in the long run. Thanks for you having this forum to share.

Timeline

All said and done, I am actually glad my case was sent to TSC.IT would have been mid to late August before VSC would have gotten to my case. It seems like eternity being transferred, but things are going relative fast. Just hang in there!!! All will be approved in short order. Next we get to go through the bottleneck at NVC. Smile guys!!! We're almost there.

No, I meant 29th may transfers from VCS to TSC transfers, so dec to january Noa1

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

I think Katha means people that were transferred in May, as opposed to the second batch of transfers in June. Are there any of those left? Haven't been on VJ in a couple days and I was just checking in on you guys... I'm a little shocked how many RFEs there seemed to be before the holiday. Keep us posted on what they are when you get the hard copy. FYI, for those asking about passport pictures, mine were not the standard 2x2 size and we didn't get an RFE, so I doubt that will be it, but maybe some officers are more picky than others? Double check that you have letters of intent signed by both beneficiary and petitioner. I think that's a common one. Other than that, good luck to you guys!

I was very surprised to get an RFE also----every paper that had to be signed was signed and i had letters of intent from both of us and even the 325 was signed........just was not wanting an RFE...and i hope that they will get the notices out soon, some got RFE's 2 weeks ago and are still waiting to get the notice in the mail, i feel sorry for those folks.

this immigration needs revamped, and it needs it soon, in my humble opinion.

Last night, I was so thoroughly irritated about getting an RFE I thought I would just go get trashed. But better judgment prevailed and I chatted with my fiancee' online instead. She calmed me down, told me to just trust in God and be patient. She's right, of course. I thank God for giving me such an understanding, beautiful (inside and out) hearted woman who loves me enough to show me patience and endurance. It will all be alright in the long run. Thanks for you having this forum to share.

My fiance got me through the RFE yesterday too......we are very lucky to have such understanding and patient loved ones...they are hard to come by nowadays, or at least i think so.We will inevitably be approved we just need to be patient. well, i appreciate this forum also. GOD bless us all.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I was very surprised to get an RFE also----every paper that had to be signed was signed and i had letters of intent from both of us and even the 325 was signed........just was not wanting an RFE...and i hope that they will get the notices out soon, some got RFE's 2 weeks ago and are still waiting to get the notice in the mail, i feel sorry for those folks.

this immigration needs revamped, and it needs it soon, in my humble opinion.

Yeah, it just seems a little fishy that there were so many in one day, towards what seems to be the last of the adjudications of the May transfers. I'm very curious as to what the RFE will say, so keep us posted and good luck!

Timeline

Sorry for the confusion on my part earlier. There are some from Dec and Jan from 1st batch of transfers (may 24) that are still waiting. I did notice some movement on those yesterday. It appears the slow down on Monday was for training. It looks like they have more people working on our cases I-129f.

Sorry for the confusion on my part earlier. There are some from Dec and Jan from 1st batch of transfers (may 24) that are still waiting. I did notice some movement on those yesterday. It appears the slow down on Monday was for training. It looks like they have more people working on our cases I-129f.

Appears that way, but it also appears that those being trained are being super cautious as it seems they gave just about every last one of us transfer still waiting an RFE yesterday................very surprised at that. my case was finsihed and solid, no reason for an RFE, in my humble opinion.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do government workers work today? =/ For example the ones in TSC...

Edited by Alex+Nastya
01-12-2013 - Engaged

01-18-2013 - Sent I-129F

01-22-2013 - NOA1

06-21-2013 - Transferred to TSC

07-09-2013 - NOA2 (due to the glitch I find out about it on July 25th)

09-19-2013 - Interview in Moscow

Good morning all,

@ Alex+Nastya, Government offices are open today. The question is: how many employees took a vacation day today :/

K-1 Visa

12/26/12 * I-129F mailed out

12/28/12 * I-129F received and signed

01/02/13 * NOA1

01/07/13 * Alien registration # changed

05/24/13 * Transferred to TSC

05/30/13 * Now transferred to my local office

06/03/13 * Hardcopy of transfer notice received with new receipt date (now 12/31/12)

06/05/13 * Infopass at local USCIS. Was told that petition is in Vermont (so the system says). As for Me: Keeping my faith

06/19/13 * RFE email received

06/29/13 * RFE hardcopy received (asking for letter of intent to marry from both)

07/02/13 * RFE mailed out

07/03/13 * RFE received in TX

07/05/13 * USCIS update "Review for RFE"

07/10/13 * NOA2 (email) God is GREAT

07/18/13 * NOA2 hardcopy recieved

07/22/13 * Case sent to NVC (new case # to be assigned)

07/30/13 * Got New case #. SDO2013 - God is GREAT

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.