goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

OMG OMG---So the case right before mine and the case right after mines was approved on yesterday--I PRAY thats a good sign and my approval is coming soon enough :-)goofy.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

hey! i go the same status on july 3 about my address change yet i never changed my address! i just got the hard copy of this and they said exactly they have updated my address yet i never changed my address, did you receive a hard copy regarding to your address change? can you share more info on this to me? thanks!

if anybody knows anything about this please do share with me thanks!

noa1 jan 30

transferred from VSC to TSC june 21

change of address july 3 2013

I got that message and less than 24 hrs later NOA2. I never changed my address either

Congrats guys who got approved I know it's a big relief. Hopefully your NVC process is smooth.

Congrats guys who got approved I know it's a big relief. Hopefully your NVC process is smooth.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Looks like this thread is going to get March and April filers coming in soon! Unbelievable that VSC has transferred petitions from December through April!

I know right?!?! After we all been hoping to get processed fast cuz there are no new files following, this had to happen. Ugh we all know they aren't really working in the order as they come. What are they doing in Vermont??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I just now got this very email and it has me worried, I am reading around to see what this means. Any updates from any of you that received this email? Ours was sent to Vermont in February 2013, received our NOA1 on March 28th and today got this email that it is being sent to my local USCIS office (Dallas)

Is this good or bad? : (

3/25/2013 - Sent I-129F

3/28/2013 - NOA1 Received

7/10/2013 - File sent to local office (Texas)

7/13/2013 - Letter received in mail stating case transfered to TSC

7/30/2013 - Case approved

7/31/2013 - Email stating approval of I-129F case

8/1/2013 - NOA2 Hardcopy received in mail

8/15/2013 - Email stating case shipped to NVC

8/26/2013 - Called NVC and received case number

8/30/2013 - Medical Completed

10/8/2013 - Received Appointment for Interview at Embassy

10/16/2013 - Interview Completed - Visa Approved

10/23/2013 - Received Visa via DHL

11/26/2013 - Travel to US

maigw35h9.png

706pen4bz.png

Timeline

Hey guyssss.. it's been so long since I have posted! Im in Turkeyyy... How long does it take for NVC to give you a case number ? Please let me know if you know the estimated time... has anyone filed in the Turkey Consulate?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I just now got this very email and it has me worried, I am reading around to see what this means. Any updates from any of you that received this email? Ours was sent to Vermont in February 2013, received our NOA1 on March 28th and today got this email that it is being sent to my local USCIS office (Dallas)

Is this good or bad? : (

That can be good.. It's not at your local office. Don't believe that. We all got that email and all ended up in Texas.. Some cases are processed super fast, others are not. Just wait and see what the hard copy in the mail says. Good luck tho!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well we got transferred on June 21st from vermont to texas and our NOA1 is Jan 28th....So it has been 19 days since it has been in Texas and we have not heard anything since then...We are 12 days beyond the five month waiting period that was promised...I did see here that folks with a NOA1 of Jan 22nd got their NOA2 yesterday but I also see some folks who are from Feb NOA1 got approval as well...I mean, I am glad for them but I am frustrated that there are people who filed behind us getting approval ahead of us...I feel that anyday now we will get approval. I wonder how some folks on these discussions are able to get such detailed information about the process in Texas ? I called recently and the woman was really short with me on the customer help line and did not have much to tell me...Does anyone know who to speak to get some answers ? Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hey guyssss.. it's been so long since I have posted! Im in Turkeyyy... How long does it take for NVC to give you a case number ? Please let me know if you know the estimated time... has anyone filed in the Turkey Consulate?

It looks like TSC has just started sending files to the NVC, though maybe they were sent back to VSC and then to the NVC? Some conflicting information, but the point is that the files are headed to the NVC now. Typically it doesn't take too long to get a case number for the file to be forwarded to the consulate/embassy, but who knows how this whole transfer thing might muck that up...

Well we got transferred on June 21st from vermont to texas and our NOA1 is Jan 28th....So it has been 19 days since it has been in Texas and we have not heard anything since then...We are 12 days beyond the five month waiting period that was promised...I did see here that folks with a NOA1 of Jan 22nd got their NOA2 yesterday but I also see some folks who are from Feb NOA1 got approval as well...I mean, I am glad for them but I am frustrated that there are people who filed behind us getting approval ahead of us...I feel that anyday now we will get approval. I wonder how some folks on these discussions are able to get such detailed information about the process in Texas ? I called recently and the woman was really short with me on the customer help line and did not have much to tell me...Does anyone know who to speak to get some answers ? Thanks.

Try to get in touch with a Tier 2 representative. They have access to actual USCIS systems, unlike the Tier 1 representatives who only have access to the same things we do. Call the hotline and once you get through to someone ask them to transfer you to a Tier 2 ; they are required to transfer you to a Tier 2 representative if you ask them to. They'll offer to get in touch with a Tier 2 representative for you with a wait time of 3-5 business days for a response, but just say you'll hold. Once you're transferred it'll likely tell you a pretty long hold time, but you can set up a callback and keep your place in line so you don't have to be stuck on the phone waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh thank you so much for your quick response ! I shall call them right away ! I don't know what good it will do but I will feel better if I have more information...Thanks

Timeline

Oh thank you so much for your quick response ! I shall call them right away ! I don't know what good it will do but I will feel better if I have more information...Thanks

Sure thing. Just be aware that some of them may be helpful, others maybe not. Whatever it is just keep your cool and be polite to them.

Also, other people have gotten information through contacting their Congressman or Senators. If you can't get anything out of USCIS themselves try going that route, especially if you're beyond the regular processing time. They may be able to help.

Timeline

I am sorry, our paperwork was sent in March 25th not February, NOA1 was on March 28th...I have two emails now about the transfer. I am only on page 10 of this thread...this is a good thing right?

3/25/2013 - Sent I-129F

maigw35h9.png

706pen4bz.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG..........

I just received approved email from USCIS. I'm shaking and can't even work anymore. I wish my fieancee is awake... I'm so happy. It has been long and very painful waiting time. I can't express how much happy i m now.

I really hope all of you (in purgatory) get your approval soon.

Service center: Vermont and Texas

NOA1: 12/17/2012

Sent to Texas: 05/30/2013

RFE: 06/30/2013

RFE responded: 07/01/2013

NOA2: 07/10/2013 dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

My last 5 digits is: 41332

I can't concentrate to my work anymore. so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Timeline

I am sorry, our paperwork was sent in March 25th not February, NOA1 was on March 28th...I have two emails now about the transfer. I am only on page 10 of this thread...this is a good thing right?

So far it's been a good thing and approvals/RFEs have come in about a month for most people, though for us in the first batch it apparently involved training TSC staff to handle I-129Fs so perhaps the more recent transfers will have theirs done quicker. Just imagine what must be going on at VSC that they have to transfer about 5 months worth of petitions to TSC.

I just received approved email from USCIS. I'm shaking and can't even work anymore. I wish my fieancee is awake... I'm so happy. It has been long and very painful waiting time. I can't express how much happy i m now.

NOA2: 07/10/2013 dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Congratulations!!!

Timeline

Congrats!

3/25/2013 - Sent I-129F

maigw35h9.png

706pen4bz.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.