goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

no, the affadavit is for the interview, that is not needed now. i just dont get it, my case is solid, i sent in everything tht they asked for. well, at least our cases were "touched"

now my mind is moving a mile a minute about this RFE..............wht could it be??????????????

Glad to see that your cases are all at least getting touched and you'll be able to move on...still nothing here!

your time will come very soon.......................keep hope

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Aww, so happy for you LovenHope! smile.png You've been waiting so long and I know how much anxiety it causes - congrats to you and your honey! smile.png

Yay! so happy for you too vbtwo! smile.png finally, right? congrats!! smile.png

ACAwan - could you maybe be making some generalizations here? smile.png not everyone is depressed in that stage - I've been trying to be positive especially knowing there are others from December and early January who have not even got approved yet..I also try to come in here and be positive as I'm still praying for you guys and hoping each night to be able to congratulate you guys...also, not everyone is upbeat in here every day either - i think everyone has their good days and bad days, no? so instead of starting a thread to exclude people, just ignore the negativity and celebrate the positive energy and feed on that . smile.png Just my humble opinion...and I really hope you get your approval soon! smile.png

THank you dear! Omg it was a dream.. Im still in shock.. I will pray for others to be approved

THank you dear! Omg it was a dream.. Im still in shock.. I will pray for others to be approved

today i got the RFE email..................just racking my brain, what could it be, my case was solid and i just went over it all and i didnt see anything wrong or missing...i gave all that i had.

anyone ever hear of getting an RFE and then approved same day???

like the RFE was a mistake....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

your time will come very soon.......................keep hope

I am, I really hope it'll be soon! Mine is the first in a set of 9 I-129Fs in a row and all of that set but mine and the second one have gotten something. Don't know why mine hasn't been touched yet :(

I am, I really hope it'll be soon! Mine is the first in a set of 9 I-129Fs in a row and all of that set but mine and the second one have gotten something. Don't know why mine hasn't been touched yet sad.png

thats the way it was with my case too, everyone around mine was touched except for mine, then today BAM a stupid RFE.......almost 6 and 1/2 months and an RFE......my petition had everything in it that they asked for...........just dont know.......maybe my theory about the texas approvers was correct, they are new at approving and they wil give alot of RFE.........out of 55 cases i watch, 28 got RFE's...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

thats the way it was with my case too, everyone around mine was touched except for mine, then today BAM a stupid RFE.......almost 6 and 1/2 months and an RFE......my petition had everything in it that they asked for...........just dont know.......maybe my theory about the texas approvers was correct, they are new at approving and they wil give alot of RFE.........out of 55 cases i watch, 28 got RFE's...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mine too. In fact it was so heavy that I had to pay over $40. The only thing I didn't include is my fiance birth certificate and the affidavit of support. Did I have to include the birth certificates too? Hopefully I will get it this weekend or latest by Monday

guys, i kinda got the feeling that they will be done by tonight. Look, most of the couples got an approval or RFE in this thread right now and I have a very very good feeling for tonight!! :)

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I included bith certificate with translation for my fiance. Some have gotten RFEs because the passport photo did not meet USCIS spec.

Did you still still get RFE? Is the birth certificate required?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Do you include affidavit of support in the initial application? I know I didn't because my understanding is that one is sent to NVC

My lawyer says we bring it to interview at consulate

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Maybe you didn't send them letter or statement one or two people (friends, family ...) that they are aware of your engagement ? Just guessing :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.