goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i saw your post on the NVC waiting room. We're on the same boat waiting for the NVC case number. hope to hear from them soon. for now, you can check all the listed requirements that your embassy would need. wink.png cheers to you! i still hope and pray for everyone who filled since Dec to get their approvals too. It is really painful to wait but still need to be positive. wink.png

Yes so from my understanding we have to wait for that letter and they should have the embassy that he will be assigned to because at this point I don't know. I'm not sure if he can interview in the UK because he has been studying there for the past 3 years with a student visa or they will make him fly to Morocco. Did you receive a letter in the mail yet? I'm not sure if you know but is there a way of posting a topic directly to a country's portal or it has to be through the forum of your visa type?

Thanks again.

Edited by VisaParaUnSueno

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

congratulations! to all had NOA2 Today

VISA JOURNEY:12/16/12 - sent the packet to Dallas Lockbox
12/19/12 - email/hard copy of NOA1
12/27/12 - Alien registration changed
05/24/13 - case transferred to other office from VSC
05/29/13 - transferred Texas Service Center
05/30/13 - transferred
06/12/13 - RFE
06/24/13 - RFE RECIEVED BY USCIS TEXAS
06/27/13 - approved NOA2
07/17/13 - shipped from USCIS to NVC
07/19/13 - Got My Case Number from NVC

07/23/13 in transit to the Consular Section

07/26/13 Ready

07/30/13 Ready date changed

08/16/2013 - Packet 3
10/03/2013 - Packet 4
11/01/2013 - Medical
11/07/2013 - Interview- Approved-

11/19.2013-Issued-
11/21/2013 - Visa in hand

11/21/2013 P.O.E Alexandria Bay, New York
00/00/2013 - Arrived in South Carolina
01/18/2014 - Getting Married in Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Married, Very Happy..!!

Started I485

Mailed it on 6 March 2014

Biometrics appointment 03 Apr.2014

Biometrics Done.

Intervew waiver letter 06/27/2014

28 Jan/15 Got email for Interview date for 2/march

they didnt have my file

got Letter on 2 April for 2nd interview on 4 May

Still waiting

Card was Ordered To Be Produced

Got my green card on 15 may

13 months and 15 days

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Congrats to everybody frOm the bottom of my heart!

Not optimist today... December 10th and still waiting....

Strictly, I've been thinking about you! As soon as I got my approval I hoped that tonight would be your night also... But the good news is that you can have lots more hope that you'll get an approval instead of an RFE! The passport photos didn't seem to be an issue for me! Keep up that positive energy. It's so painful to see all these approvals... believe me, I know. This week is your week, I'm telling you!

Yes so from my understanding we have to wait for that letter and they should have the embassy that he will be assigned to because at this point I don't know. I'm not sure if he can interview in the UK because he has been studying there for the past 3 years with a student visa or they will make him fly to Morocco. Did you receive a letter in the mail yet? I'm not sure if you know but is there a way of posting a topic directly to a country's portal or it has to be through the forum of your visa type?

Thanks again.

my fiance already received our NOA2 copy last saturday but there is a little confusion. it stated that it was already sent to our consulate however I know that it is the NVC that will be forwarding our case here in Manila. you can try to search for your Country on the search link then maybe it would help you navigate directly to some forums ;)

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Strictly, I've been thinking about you! As soon as I got my approval I hoped that tonight would be your night also... But the good news is that you can have lots more hope that you'll get an approval instead of an RFE! The passport photos didn't seem to be an issue for me! Keep up that positive energy. It's so painful to see all these approvals... believe me, I know. This week is your week, I'm telling you!

Thank you!! :-)

You are so sweet! I forgot that you had sent the pics smaller also... I hope they doesnt trip about it either!! That would be great!

So you got the call, then email and then you saw the update?

Idk why they r doing this to me tho... Idk. Am I the one with the oldest noa1? Or is just how i feel?

Thanks a lot for your support! Really really appreciate it!

Ive summited and e-request last week... Maybe i should have done it before... If i would be the petitioner i would be calling these bit**** all day!!!!

Anyway, well see what today brings up... Not hopping a lot!

Hugs! Dont leave us!

Timeline

Wow!!! So your fiance received it fast. 3 days after you were approved... Did you receive a notice too within 3 days of getting approved online or by mail? Well I assume they would send it to his home address which is in London. I hope they don't send it to his parents house in Morocco. smh. Thank you I will look into this.

Edited by VisaParaUnSueno

Wow!!! So your fiance received it fast. 3 days after you were approved... Did you receive a notice too within 3 days of getting approved online or by mail? Well I assume they would send it to his home address which is in London. I hope they don't send it to his parents house in Morocco. smh. Thank you I will look into this.

i received the notice on my mail 10am here in Manila 9pm EST along with the update on USCIS. when he got the hard copy it was dated on the 19th as well. i think they will be sending your NOA2 on the address you have put on their record. big hugs! we can do this.. keep us posted on your journey! ;)

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Thank you!! :-)

You are so sweet! I forgot that you had sent the pics smaller also... I hope they doesnt trip about it either!! That would be great!

So you got the call, then email and then you saw the update?

Idk why they r doing this to me tho... Idk. Am I the one with the oldest noa1? Or is just how i feel?

Thanks a lot for your support! Really really appreciate it!

Ive summited and e-request last week... Maybe i should have done it before... If i would be the petitioner i would be calling these bit**** all day!!!!

Anyway, well see what today brings up... Not hopping a lot!

Hugs! Dont leave us!

I will definitely not leave you guys! Yeah, I also had the European-sized passport pics and I didn't get an RFE, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's the same for you! What happened for me was that earlier today (in the afternoon my time), I got an email response from USCIS to my service request, but in that email it said I was approved today... I couldn't quite believe it, since it wasn't the normal NOA2 email that people get. I still think it's funny that they waited 2 weeks to respond to my service request and it just so happens that the response conveniently came on the day I was approved... Anyway, I basically kept refreshing the USCIS website to check the status for the rest of the day, and it was still stuck on initial review until about 10:30 p.m., when I refreshed it one more time and it changed to post-decision! Then I got the email about 5 minutes later. Anyway, you're in my thoughts and I just know you will get that NOA2 soon. Hang in there (that goes for everyone still waiting), and know that we're all rooting for you!

Hugs back!

Edited by sek298

Timeline

i received the notice on my mail 10am here in Manila 9pm EST along with the update on USCIS. when he got the hard copy it was dated on the 19th as well. i think they will be sending your NOA2 on the address you have put on their record. big hugs! we can do this.. keep us posted on your journey! wink.png

Will do and thank you again! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

it is disappointing and depressing..!!!sad.pngsad.png

VISA JOURNEY:12/16/12 - sent the packet to Dallas Lockbox
12/19/12 - email/hard copy of NOA1
12/27/12 - Alien registration changed
05/24/13 - case transferred to other office from VSC
05/29/13 - transferred Texas Service Center
05/30/13 - transferred
06/12/13 - RFE
06/24/13 - RFE RECIEVED BY USCIS TEXAS
06/27/13 - approved NOA2
07/17/13 - shipped from USCIS to NVC
07/19/13 - Got My Case Number from NVC

07/23/13 in transit to the Consular Section

07/26/13 Ready

07/30/13 Ready date changed

08/16/2013 - Packet 3
10/03/2013 - Packet 4
11/01/2013 - Medical
11/07/2013 - Interview- Approved-

11/19.2013-Issued-
11/21/2013 - Visa in hand

11/21/2013 P.O.E Alexandria Bay, New York
00/00/2013 - Arrived in South Carolina
01/18/2014 - Getting Married in Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Married, Very Happy..!!

Started I485

Mailed it on 6 March 2014

Biometrics appointment 03 Apr.2014

Biometrics Done.

Intervew waiver letter 06/27/2014

28 Jan/15 Got email for Interview date for 2/march

they didnt have my file

got Letter on 2 April for 2nd interview on 4 May

Still waiting

Card was Ordered To Be Produced

Got my green card on 15 may

13 months and 15 days

Congrats to everyone who got approved and my fingers crossed for everyone who's still waiting!! :)

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

7 days ago I got exited because the 2 cases below mine were approved and I was expecting to see mine approved the next day... Well today I have the same "Initial Review"

So dissapointed :(

I don't know how long will take to see "APPROVED"...

Good Luck everybody, hope your cases are approve soon!

I know exactly how you feel. I am in the same situation. Two numbers before me are both approved. However, there are 5 more after me out of which 2 got RFE and 3 are still in initial review. So tired of this guessing game.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.