goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Nothing is wrong, we're all in the same boat! My NOA1 is December 12th, and I'm still waiting also. Lots of us transfers are still waiting. I don't think the NOA1 dates mean much... we've seen a lot of the January filers that were transferred getting approved, and early December filers still waiting, but by the end of this week (which will be a month since the transfer), I think they will get most, if not all, approved. Just hang in there! I know it's tough. I've been walking around like a zombie the past couple weeks since we started seeing approvals... my brain and heart are just kind of on hold until we get that email. Take a page from Strictly4theluv's book and try to stay positive :)

Awww! So cute!!

Listen!! We gotta be positive cause is the last thing left at this point... If we go down we r going to make our times appart from our fiancees even worst and miserable.

We r doing things the right and legal way so is gonna be ok!

Of couse this delay doesnt have no name! But hey!! Heads up! Pretty soon we will laugh at all of this!!

Hugs!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

But im 146!!!!!!

0146?

cause I am 0299 and I am DEC 6th filer not 17!!

Service center: Vermont

2012-12-03 - I-129F Sent

2012-12-10 - NOA1 Received

2012-12-06 - (NOA1 Receipt Date)

2013-05-29 - NOA Sent from VT

2013-06-03 - NOA Received: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

2013-06-21 - NOA2 Approved

2013-06-27 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

2013-07-16 - Approved case shipped to DOS

2013-07-19 - Medical In Moscow Completed

2013-07-19 - Case Number Assigned

2013-07-22 - Case In transit to Consular Section

2013-07-24 - Case is Ready for Interview

2013-08-06 - Letter of Invitation via email

2013-08-12 - Interview. APPROVED!

2013-08-19 - Visa Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Congrats to all... I still havent gotten my noa2... Dec 17 filer. Who has the same noa date and is still waiting???? Please let me know...,

I'm here. My NOA1 is dec17 and still waiting for the approval. Hopefully, i get approval this week.

ranting33va.gifClockWatch2.gif

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Approvals are coming your wayyy!

Service center: Vermont

2012-12-03 - I-129F Sent

2012-12-10 - NOA1 Received

2012-12-06 - (NOA1 Receipt Date)

2013-05-29 - NOA Sent from VT

2013-06-03 - NOA Received: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

2013-06-21 - NOA2 Approved

2013-06-27 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

2013-07-16 - Approved case shipped to DOS

2013-07-19 - Medical In Moscow Completed

2013-07-19 - Case Number Assigned

2013-07-22 - Case In transit to Consular Section

2013-07-24 - Case is Ready for Interview

2013-08-06 - Letter of Invitation via email

2013-08-12 - Interview. APPROVED!

2013-08-19 - Visa Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I'm here. My NOA1 is dec17 and still waiting for the approval. Hopefully, i get approval this week.

ranting33va.gifClockWatch2.gif

Simon_yw: I feel the same way. Im like this everyday now ranting33va.gifranting33va.gifranting33va.gifranting33va.gif . Im so weak :( .. cant eat.. cant sleep... cant think... URGHHHHHHHHHHHH.. where is our appprovalllls

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Im so depressed. I cant stop crying... What did I do wrong : (.

Stay strong . I think more approvals are happening this week. I am surprised that I received my hard copy noa2 approval in the mail in 4 days. This makes me feel that since they are new at processing they are doing things more efficiently. I have read that past approvals th hard copy didn't come for weeks later... I am thinking of all of you and can't wait to see the approvals come pourin in.... If I can help with anything please et me know

Love

Angelina

Filed: Timeline

I also got the hard copy in about 4 days. My congressional office told me to call them after 2 weeks so they can check on the status at the VSC and see how things are moving along there. So Tuesday next week I hope to have more information to share. Would love to know if the handful of peeps approved earlier than us have heard anything from VSC? Praying to be here together by the beginning of September... And that the 4th of July holiday doesn't slow things down too much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Stay strong . I think more approvals are happening this week. I am surprised that I received my hard copy noa2 approval in the mail in 4 days. This makes me feel that since they are new at processing they are doing things more efficiently. I have read that past approvals th hard copy didn't come for weeks later... I am thinking of all of you and can't wait to see the approvals come pourin in.... If I can help with anything please et me know

Love

Angelina

Thank you Angelina. I appreciate your support. This process is such a PAIN :( ! I hope so, I was promised by this Wednesday by my senator to get a notification from USCIS.. lets wait and see. You have been so helpful to all of us. Please pray for me and good luck to you....

God bless you

<3

I hope so too!

Is it around 9-10 P.M. when people saw their notifications of NOA2?

we got the notification mail at 10:30 pm. But Angelina said she got her notification around midnight I think. Stay positive it's a new week of approvals!!

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Filed: Timeline

Hello all, just to let you know I've been approved and help you with statistical data:

case number was EAC...722

NOA1 date was Dec-06-2012

Transferred from VSC to TSC on May-29-2013

NOA2 on 06-21-2013

Your I-129f was approved in 197 days from your NOA1 date.

almost 6.5 months, far from the 5 month average that is claimed, but it is what it is.

On June 21, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice...

I got the notice by email, no text. hardcopy should be ariving today/tomorrow. good luck to all hopefully u get urs soon.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

That is good news. Congratulations...!!!

Is seems that they are following a lil bit of an order... A saw a couple december 6 filers getting approved last week so even if i also know that theyve approved some late december and january, they are not forgetting about early december...

Im december 10 so im hopping it will come soon!

Xoxo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I went to my congressman's office last week and put in a request for service. I just got an email from them saying...

"I have received a response from the Texas Service Center regarding your application. I have included a copy of the correspondence below.

Ms. Anner87’s application (A*********/EAC******1025) has been assigned to an officer for adjudication; please allow 45 days for a decision or other notice of action.

I hope you find this information helpful! I am going to contact my liaison again in one month to request another status update. Please let me know if you receive any correspondence from USCIS in the meantime."

Seems like the standard message. I really hope that my NOA2 comes much sooner than 45 days! My NOA1 was Jan 2.

December 31, 2012: Petition received

January 2, 2013: NOA1

January 8, 2013: Officially engaged <3

May 30, 2013 : Transferred VSC to TSC

June 26, 2013 (175 days) : NOA2

July 22, 2013 (26 days) : Sent to NVC

July 30, 2013 : Arrived at NVC

July 30, 2013 (8 days) : Received case number

August 9, 2013 : Fiance received packet 3

August 15, 2013 : Medical

September 26, 2013 : Interview : AP additional medical information needed

October 11, 2013 : 2nd Medical appointment

October 31, 2013: 2nd Medical report picked up by Embassy courier

November 21, 2013: 2nd Medical report received and our case with with an officer for review

January 17, 2014: Refused (found inadmissible)

Filing a waiver to lift the inadmissibility....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Love

Angelina

. Got confirmation this morning, those of us left over at VSC are headed to Texas for sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.