RickJovi

August 2012 K1 AOS Filers at Lee Summits, MO Green Status

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello. I am reaching out to the August 2012 K1 AOS filers whose petitons are currently at the Lee Summits, MO NBC waiting on approval for processing of their green card. I contacted my congressman's office because I got tired of the run around from the NBC. I found out with 30 minutes of the congressman's aide calling USCIS that our petition is in the waiver interview process stage and around May 7th, Lee Summits, MO was processing priority dates around August2, 2012. Ours is August 27, 2012. Can any of you update me on your current sataus and what you have found out for processing dates or if you have gotten approved and your priority date. Thanks.

Richard

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi! Im july 2012 filer from k1 visa(with noa1 on August 3). My case stayed in Summit lee during 9 month without any change or touch. I was finally approved WITHOUT interview needed it on april 20, 2013 (9 month and 1 day). So if the processing time says that they are currently processing August 2, by june or july you should be approve without interview also. Involving your congressman I think is useless at this point.

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Timeline

Appreciate your feedback, but it was not useless to involve the congressman. At least they found out where the AOS petition was and it's status was. I was getting the run around that it was at my local field office and then when I went there, they related it was not and was still at Lee Summits, MO. Inquiries that were initiated without involvement of the congressman resulted in a BS generic formatted letter that didn't give you any information other than what you had already. So the congressman was useful. We now know the status of our AOS petition unlike before. Take care.

Edited by RickJovi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Well, at least you know where is at right now, but ddint work either, that's why I think it was useless. I dont know why the USCIS told you that for further cases, if you case reached more than 6 month, is going to stay at the summit lee (Missouri service center), and Im almost 100% you are getting your GC without interview.

The thing is that even when your package is not at your local office, the processing time of your case will be manage according YOUR local office i485 processing time . So if your local office is Denver (for example) the processing time for i485 is August 2, you need to wait until the chart date reach to the date when you filed, to make a service request. I think that MSC should have their OWN processing chart for the i485 who are process by them.

If your local office processing time hasn't reach august 27, there's nothing you can do but wait cause you are not "out of the processing time. good luck

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I'm an early september filer ( and waiting very impatiently I might add) and all I wanted to say is I think your congressman gave you good info because from what I have seen on the VJ forums - August filers have started getting approvals recently, however, I have not yet seen any September filers approved yet.

K1 Visa                                                                 Adjustment of Status                                                             ROC

Service Center : California Service Center                        CIS Office : Kansas City MO Service Center                           California Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2011-11-18                                 Date Filed : 2012-09-04 Date                            Filed: 2015-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-11-23                                      NOA Date : 2012-09-06                                                             NOA1 Date: 2015-05-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none                                              RFE(s) : NONE                                              RFE(s): NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-04-12                                                 Bio. Appt. : 2012-10-03                                                              BIO. Appt.: 2015-09-15

NVC Received : 2012-04-26

NVC Left : 2012-05-10                                           EAD/AP Approved : 2012-11-08                             ROC APPROVED:2015-10-26      

Consulate Received : 2012-05-14                               EAD/AP Card Received : 2012-11-17                         Green card Received: 2015-11-04    

Packet 3 Received : 2012-05-17                                          Green card Approved : 2013-07-08                        NO INTERVIEW

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-05-20                                                    NO INTERVIEW

Interview Date : 2012-06-26                                                 Green Card Received : 2013-07-15

Interview Result : Approved                                                 

Visa Received : 2012-06-26                                                   

US Entry : 2012-07-05

Marriage : 2012-08-24

N-400 Naturalization:

04/25/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS AZ courier address thru FedEx

05/04/2106 NOA I-797 Receipt Notice Date
05/27/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
06/08/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
06/13/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
07/18/2016 Date of Interview
08/11/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Kansas City, MO

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello. I am reaching out to the August 2012 K1 AOS filers whose petitons are currently at the Lee Summits, MO NBC waiting on approval for processing of their green card. I contacted my congressman's office because I got tired of the run around from the NBC. I found out with 30 minutes of the congressman's aide calling USCIS that our petition is in the waiver interview process stage and around May 7th, Lee Summits, MO was processing priority dates around August2, 2012. Ours is August 27, 2012. Can any of you update me on your current sataus and what you have found out for processing dates or if you have gotten approved and your priority date. Thanks.

Richard

I am an August 2012 AOS filer. My NOA1 date is August 03, 2012. My AOS was approved last May 10, 2013 without interview and no RFEs. I did one e-request but that was two months ago, which I don't think really matters. They are currently working on August, so hopefully, you will hear any good news soonest.

God bless you both!!

Timeline

when I called the USCIS 3 weeks ago they told me that that for the West Palm Beach USCIS, they are already processing the September Applications. The lady whom I previously spoke with made a report about my case and told me to call them after 2 weeks which I did. However, the last person whom I was able to speak last week told me that they were having delays and to give them an additional 45 days and call them back if I havent heard anything from them. This is crazy tho, I just dont understand how can they be delayed in their processing when the lady whom I first had spoken with told me they are porcessing already the September. no0pb.gif Should I do something? I wish to hear updates from August 2012 filers coming from the West Palm beach..any word from the USCIS and any u pdate with your AOS?

Timeline

Well, at least you know where is at right now, but ddint work either, that's why I think it was useless. I dont know why the USCIS told you that for further cases, if you case reached more than 6 month, is going to stay at the summit lee (Missouri service center), and Im almost 100% you are getting your GC without interview.

The thing is that even when your package is not at your local office, the processing time of your case will be manage according YOUR local office i485 processing time . So if your local office is Denver (for example) the processing time for i485 is August 2, you need to wait until the chart date reach to the date when you filed, to make a service request. I think that MSC should have their OWN processing chart for the i485 who are process by them.

If your local office processing time hasn't reach august 27, there's nothing you can do but wait cause you are not "out of the processing time. good luck

Sorry my friend, you are not correct. The local field office and the Lee Summits, MO NBC processing times are totally different. When I started doing inquiries, our priority date of August 27, 2012 had already been passed at the local field office in Indianapolis. They were at September 6, 2012 before I started inquiring at the NBC, who falsely related that our AOS petition was at the local field office and allegedly launched and inquiry for us to the local field office. I went to the local field office and they looked in their system and our petition was still at the local field office in the mail room. They also related an inquiry had not been sent to their office by the NBC. The congressman's office found out the exact status that we were in the interview waiver process at the NBC, so they are not useless. We at least got an answer were as the USCIS likes to give everyone the run around and false information. Currently the local field office is at October 26, 2012, almost 2 months past our priority date. So we are waiting until June 7th and will contact the congressman's office again. By then out petiton's processing woul be over the 6 to 9 months time frame given by the USCIS.
Edited by RickJovi

Our NOA date was also August 27th 2012. In April I had my senator make an inquiry as waiting around for a possible interview was keeping my from my work overseas. About a week later on 4/23 USCIS mailed us an RFE (Our DS medical forms were lost). My wife completed another medical exam to get her I-693 and we mailed it in as soon as possible. USCIS received our RFE on May 6th and are still waiting to hear on a decision. We are keeping our fingers crossed as I am leaving overseas on June 11th and it would be a great relief to have the green card in hand. Wish you all the best Richard and I will let you know as soon as we hear something.

Brent

Yeah you probably would have gotten a RFE now if we did and have the same NOA date. There is a possibility though the senator inquiry moved us up on the list but who knows. Next week will be over nine months so if you don't hear anything then I would contact your congressman or senators. They got us a lot better answer than the service request. Best of luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Richard

Richard,

My priority date is mid August and I have gone through the inquiry routes you have to no avail. The only answer seems to be 'just wait longer'. It is encouraging that some August filers at NBC are now being approved so we will hearing hopefully soon. We do not know there system, why some were transferred to local offices and received their green cards almost immediately and others left to wait on the shelf. We give them the benefit of the doubt and hope that 'soon' will be the notice in the mail. After having done all we can on our end, we can only keep our spirits high and wait but I think the end is near so that we can soon celebrate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi All,

Yes, it seems that you can never get a straight answer from reps at USCIS. Perhaps they are told to be as vague as possible when it comes to giving out information. Our receipt date is Sept 25,2012 and the case status update only says that our case "is being processed at the NBC in Lee Summit, MO". When we actually speak to a rep, they say that our case is "probably in Orlando". Who knows? So, we all wait together and vent our frustrations here to each other. I will say it's helpful to know that we are not alone. Wishing all the best to each of you and hopefully, we will all hear something very soon !

Richard and Inna

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from main AOS/Family-Based forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.