nourhan003

new born 2 months /plane (merged)

29 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

1-hi im asking how must be the age of new born to be allowed to travel in plane from morroco to us after getting visa??

2- what are documents needed at the port of entry for new born if he had visa in his passport and already included in the petition of her mother that was f2a category .

the first entry to mother with child at the port of entry to us she didn t travel before to us.

thank u so much i need realy to know about this step .

Edited by nourhan003

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

The newborn can fly as soon as the doctors says its okej. I flew with my baby when she was a little over 2 months, i wanted her to have her first vaccinations first. If the newborn has a visa that is all it will need at the poe.

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

Depending on the citizenship of the father ( if the father is the citizen of the country you are taking the baby out of ) , you might need a notarized paper stating that he knows and agrees with you taking the baby out of the country. Ask the airline.

And of course you need passport for the baby.

Edited by Mariana2012

Adjusting from B1/B2

Exactly 3 months from the day we got married till the day I had both SSN and GREENCARD in hand !

Day 1 01/22/2013 AOS package sent

Day 8 01/28/2013 NOA 1 received

Day 15 02/04/2013Biometrics appt letter for 2/25/2013

Day 16 02/05/2013 Succesful walk in biometrics 20 days early

Day 25 02/14/2013 USCIS status changed to Testing and Interview ready for interview scheduling

Day 31 02/20/2013 Email notification that my interview is scheduled for March 21st

Day 57 03/19/2013 EAD/AP card ordered

Day 59 03/21/2013 Interview at 10.30 am Seattle Approved

Day 67 03/29/ 2013 Greencard Arrived . Applied for SSN

Day 68 03/30/2013 EAD arrived

Day 74 04/03/2013 SSN card arrived

Eligible for ROC December 21st 2014

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1-hi im asking how must be the age of new born to be allowed to travel in plane from morroco to us after getting visa??

2- what are documents needed at the port of entry for new born if he had visa in his passport and already included in the petition of her mother that was f2a category .

the first entry to mother with child at the port of entry to us she didn t travel before to us.

thank u so much i need realy to know about this step .

Vaccination and travel clearances are required by the child's physician and before the visa expires.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

http://www.royalairmaroc.com/Marchand/Eng/index.jsp?rub=1824&rubid=1833

ill travel in royal air maroc they write in their website

Newborn Infants :

Air travel is not recommended for newly born infants during the first 7 days after birth.

what that mean after 7 days of birth can baby travel ???????

Edited by nourhan003

Timeline

hi , im asking about th process for new born of lpr already inclueded at pettion of his mother and got visa in his passport , the first entry of mother and child

1-what will be documents needed other than visa

2-in the website of royal air maroc they write

Newborn Infants

Air travel is not recommended for newly born infants during the first 7 days after birth.

what that mean that baby can be allowed to travel after 7 days of his age ??

thanks.

Edited by nourhan003

Timeline

http://www.royalairmaroc.com/Marchand/Eng/index.jsp?rub=1824&rubid=1833

ill travel in royal air maroc they write in their website

Newborn Infants :

what that mean after 7 days of birth can baby travel ???????

Ask the baby's pediatrian/doctor. The immun system isn't the greatest when they are that young. Maybe wait for the first rounds of vaccinations like i wrote earlier?

Also, will the baby really have a passport and a visa after only 7 days???

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

My IV bill paid March 26

Timeline

Vaccination and travel clearances are required by the child's physician and before the visa expires.

You dont have to have a travel clearance, even though i do agree it is the best way to do it, get an okay from the doc....

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

My IV bill paid March 26

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If any child is ready to travel in 7 days I will be amazed. You have to wait for the child and mother to be releases from the hospital regularly 3 days. Then you have to get the birth certificate this depends on your country processing times. Lastly you have to apply for the passport fastest I have seen out of Morocco is 2 weeks it is then that the visa if already approved can be affixed to the passport. With all that being said if you can make this happen in 7 days I will be surprised. Only recommendation I ever got about small children and travel from a doctor was to wait until they receive their two month vaccines ti protect the infant from disease. If you are cleared to travel that is up to the parents.

If any child is ready to travel in 7 days I will be amazed. You have to wait for the child and mother to be releases from the hospital regularly 3 days. Then you have to get the birth certificate this depends on your country processing times. Lastly you have to apply for the passport fastest I have seen out of Morocco is 2 weeks it is then that the visa if already approved can be affixed to the passport. With all that being said if you can make this happen in 7 days I will be surprised. Only recommendation I ever got about small children and travel from a doctor was to wait until they receive their two month vaccines ti protect the infant from disease. If you are cleared to travel that is up to the parents.

I think you have a wrong mathematical approach. You don't need the mother and child to be released from the hospital to do the paper work. Meaning, you can register the child the day its born and get a birth certificate, then you don't need to get the child its own passport, you just add it to one of the parents' passports.

That being said, I'm speaking in general. I don't know much about the Moroccan bureaucracy.

Edited by oldahmed

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think you have a wrong mathematical approach. You don't need the mother and child to be released from the hospital to do the paper work. Meaning, you can register the child the day its born and get a birth certificate, then you don't need to get the child its own passport, you just add it to one of the parents' passports.

That being said, I'm speaking in general. I don't know much about the Moroccan bureaucracy.

A child can be registered after a certificate of live birth is issued by the hospital, this is normally issued at the time of discharge. The parents can opt to apply for "follow-to-join benefits" which means the child does not need to be petitioned separately nor does it have to wait for a priority date to become current as he/she will be added to the parent's petition . The child does need a visa application form, a passport, a visa in the passport and an affidavit of support has to be provided to the consulate for sponsorship. Some consulates have been known to issue a letter rather than a visa but either way the child needs a passport and an IO can stamp a one year green card in the child's passport at the port of entry. Still don't see all that happening in 7 days.

Morocco is one of the hardest consulates to get immigration visas...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya, the mom already has a visa in her passport,

so, what about the kid ?

Petitioner is green card holder, so bear that in mind..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

simply put it means newborn can not travel in the first 7 days. they are not talking about after 7 days when you will have birth certificate and all. And remember the baby has American father and can apply for US passport.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.