EegyptA

CSC is on a roll!!! whoooo hoooo

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

is anyone else staring at igor's list with their mouth hanging open like me :wow: ..........with over 20 approvals a day the past 2 days......omg i hope mine is coming

i think it's safe to say CSC is finally getting their #### in gear

Edited by EegyptA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

How did you get your NOA2 so quickly?

is anyone else staring at igor's list with their mouth hanging open like me :wow: ..........with over 20 approvals a day the past 2 days......omg i hope mine is coming

i think it's safe to say CSC is finally getting their #### in gear

Yes, i am also in shock.

It is actually closer to 30 approvals just TODAY.

OVER 60 approvals in the last 3 days!

You will probably be approved tomorrow!

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove quoted TOS violation
event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

How did you get your NOA2 so quickly?

Yes, i am also in shock.

It is actually closer to 30 approvals just TODAY.

OVER 60 approvals in the last 3 days!

You will probably be approved tomorrow!

thanks, navid & tina.....i can't help to be hopeful with this news.........(statement violating TOS has been edited out)

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove TOS violating statement

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

This is really great! What a huge relief to see so many approvals! Hope we all get approved on the next few days! (it would be such a dream!)

Our Timeline

USCIS / CSC

09/21/2012: Sent I-129F

09/27/2012: NOA1 Received

04/24/2013: NOA2

NVC

XX/XX/2013: NVC received

XX/XX/2013: Case number

US Embassy Rio De Janeiro

XX/XX/2013: Embassy received

XX/XX/2013: Medical

XX/XX/2013: Interview

XX/XX/2013: Visa in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Yah, they are definitely on a roll. To put it in perspective, they were approving less than 20 people per day TOTAL in December and January, and likely less than 10 per day in February and March. Those aren't VJ numbers--those are the official numbers. So when VJ is seeing 20 approvals a day, you know they have, in fact, seriously ramped up their I-129F team again. I'll give it some more time before I take a stab at the exact rate, but it looks to me like they are now surpassing any daily rate they previously achieved. Let's just hope it keeps up for at least two months so the backlog can be cleared out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

This is really great! What a huge relief to see so many approvals! Hope we all get approved on the next few days! (it would be such a dream!)

We are waiting for your turn :yes: :yes: :yes:

Just hang in there a lillllll bit :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Two posts violating the Terms of Service have been removed and two posts edited to remove comment violating TOS.

Please remember, you are not allowed to insult or personally attack other members. If they post something inappropriate, please use the report button and let the moderation team deal with it.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We are waiting for your turn :yes: :yes: :yes:

Just hang in there a lillllll bit :)

:) Thanks!

Our Timeline

USCIS / CSC

09/21/2012: Sent I-129F

09/27/2012: NOA1 Received

04/24/2013: NOA2

NVC

XX/XX/2013: NVC received

XX/XX/2013: Case number

US Embassy Rio De Janeiro

XX/XX/2013: Embassy received

XX/XX/2013: Medical

XX/XX/2013: Interview

XX/XX/2013: Visa in hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Service center topic moved to service center forums.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.