Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I had to wait 10 extra minutes longer than the lady quoted me to pick up my Thai food tonight. The horror, the outrage! Life is full of annoying waits, it's true.

BUT, did the lady have 'one of those spouces with crapy English'?

Remembering back it was disheartening, frustrating jumbled up with a lot of times just feeling helplessness during the process....but being positive made it easier to endure the wait and unknown.

event.png

event.png

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

you are a sad excuse for a human being. Your husband was just approved, you gave up custody of your child and haven;t seen him in 7 months, yet you are taking a vacation to NYC. you disgust me. You ranted and raved about how you were being judged by the CO because you are latino, I am judging you because you are a horrible, horrible mother. I pray for your son's sake that he remains in the custody of your family because you left him to marry a man you barely know, you are truly a POS.

Since this isn't her "approved" thread, I'll say I agree with you 1000% on this.

Willing to bet this thread won't be open much longer...

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

As a Moroccan man, a soon to be father of three girls, a husband, I will just say, I'm sadden to think a brother from my country would stand for this in a soon to be wife and a mother of his child some day. I know of many guys like this in my country, and she will have to find out the hard way with what his intentions are once he is here. No good man in my book would let his wife or fiancé not insist they see there child for this long of a period.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.