Lovecouple

Got through to Tier 2 ISO today at USCIS...

7 posts in this topic

Waited 10 minutes for Tier 1...asked to be transferred to a Tier 2...then waited for another 45 minutes.

The second the ISO picked up the call, the first thing he said was, "I would like to inform you that during to high call volume, we will have to have an officer call you back in the next 48-72 hours."

My mouth just dropped.

1. Will this ever actually happen?

2. Do you think that perhaps the Tier 2s could communicate with Tier 1s, so that they don't put people on hold for close to an hour, only to be told that they can't talk to you once the Tier 2s pick up?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ive had this happen to me before and it made me furious. They never called back. I ended up calling them back.

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
2004- Met online. Started a great friendship
2009- Decided our friendship had turned into something major
2009- First Official Visit and when we officially started dating
July 1st,2011- We got married!!!
USCIS
September 14,2012- Sent In I-130
September 20,2012- First NOA
September 25,2012- I-130 transferred to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

February 21,2014- Case Complete

MONTREAL EMBASSY

April 14,2014- Interview (Administrative Review for passport renewal)

June 17,2014- Visa Listed as Issued

June 20,2014- Visa In Hand

July 27,2014- Port Of Entry

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Waited 10 minutes for Tier 1...asked to be transferred to a Tier 2...then waited for another 45 minutes.

The second the ISO picked up the call, the first thing he said was, "I would like to inform you that during to high call volume, we will have to have an officer call you back in the next 48-72 hours."

My mouth just dropped.

1. Will this ever actually happen?

2. Do you think that perhaps the Tier 2s could communicate with Tier 1s, so that they don't put people on hold for close to an hour, only to be told that they can't talk to you once the Tier 2s pick up?

:wow: Amazing!!

1.I dont think someones gonna call you back

2.From my experience(i worked in a call center for almost 2 years), yes they talk to each other, before they transfer you to them...something like "hey X, I got this person for you that wants to know y"

He didn't even told you his name?

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sorry, that was my ISO - he had to put me on hold to tell you that.

I talked with an ISO for nigh on 20 minutes today, trying to get him to dig in the system. I'm so sorry, we had the same ISO.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Tier 1, Tier 2, none of them will do anything for you. The only way you can help yourself is file an expedite or service request. The people who make actual decisions are the Adjudication Officers at the service centers.

Yes, I realize that it's basically an exercise in futility, but I thought I'd take a stab anyway.

Day 247 for us...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow. I know this is the government and all ... but just ridiculous.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.