jane21

Anyone else waiting for k3 approval?

55 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

My husband filed on Dec. 20 for I-130 and after a week he received i797 and on January 15 he filed i29f.. We check our case on the site of uscis its still initial review.. We are Still waiting for noa2! Anybody there who has the same case?

tell your husband to call uscis to find out where your file is..if it is at his local office as many of the 130's are.. get an infopass and go check on the file

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

tell your husband to call uscis to find out where your file is..if it is at his local office as many of the 130's are.. get an infopass and go check on the file

My husband refused to call. Said to give them time to do their stuff. So we did. Approval in 4 months. Works for me!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, my husband filed our I-130 August 29, 2012, shortly after NOA1, we filed the I-129F, were transferred to the field office of Charleston, SC in September 2012, we had a (RFE) and then of three months sent us one (NOID) that was answered 39 days and do not have our NOA2 yet ... almost 8 months of waiting .... very sad and painful my experience, can not stand mai so miss my husband .... wish u have more luck on your journey .... just sharing experience ... Good Luck!!

Edited by gikagimenes

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

my husband always calling to uscis but he cant talk to a live person he will try tomorrow if he can talk to a person who can help us.. we are under of national benefits center..

Timeline

My husband refused to call. Said to give them time to do their stuff. So we did. Approval in 4 months. Works for me!

im happy for you ours been 4months and half and still no noa2, we're hoping we will receive it on may i hope so... he always call uscis but cant talk to a live person

Timeline

Hello, my husband filed our I-130 August 29, 2012, shortly after NOA1, we filed the I-129F, were transferred to the field office of Charleston, SC in September 2012, we had a (RFE) and then of three months sent us one (NOID) that was answered 39 days and do not have our NOA2 yet ... almost 8 months of waiting .... very sad and painful my experience, can not stand mai so miss my husband .... wish u have more luck on your journey .... just sharing experience ... Good Luck!!

hi to you! what is NOID? i hope ours wont take that long because 4months and half is very long to us now but all we can do is wait and wait for noa2 did you call the uscis? my husband is always calling the uscis but he cant talk to a live person, and we always check our case status online and still initial review its seems its not moving.. i know how you feel its very paiful i know and also very frustating, i dont understand why its taking so long can they just approve it all? :)

im happy for you ours been 4months and half and still no noa2, we're hoping we will receive it on may i hope so... he always call uscis but cant talk to a live person

Tell him to listen to the menu and not say anything or push any buttons... Eventually a live person will come on and start in spanish. Say english please. The next person that comes on ask for a teir 2 until they transfer you. He may be on hold for up to 2 hours or more but he will talk to a person who can inform him on his petition.

People have waited much longer than you. There are people in June who are not approved. There are still people from july, aug, sept etc... You're not alone and right now it depends on how fast the local office for you is and how busy they are.

hi to you! what is NOID? i hope ours wont take that long because 4months and half is very long to us now but all we can do is wait and wait for noa2 did you call the uscis? my husband is always calling the uscis but he cant talk to a live person, and we always check our case status online and still initial review its seems its not moving.. i know how you feel its very paiful i know and also very frustating, i dont understand why its taking so long can they just approve it all? :)

A NOID is a Notice Of Intent to Deny.

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Tell him to listen to the menu and not say anything or push any buttons... Eventually a live person will come on and start in spanish. Say english please. The next person that comes on ask for a teir 2 until they transfer you. He may be on hold for up to 2 hours or more but he will talk to a person who can inform him on his petition.

People have waited much longer than you. There are people in June who are not approved. There are still people from july, aug, sept etc... You're not alone and right now it depends on how fast the local office for you is and how busy they are.

A NOID is a Notice Of Intent to Deny.

thank you i just told my husband today, he will try that he said thank you alot i will tell you if he talk to a live person thank you alot it really help us because my husband is really frustrated calling but he was happy that i told him that

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

my husband always calling to uscis but he cant talk to a live person he will try tomorrow if he can talk to a person who can help us.. we are under of national benefits center..

if you don't press any buttons, you will get connected with a customer service rep.. they don't know chit. ask for an immigration officer.. they will ask why of course and in telling them that you would like to know where your file is and if it is at a local office when it was transferred there, they will eventually connect you with an IO (that is where the real wait time starts on the phone). earlier morning calls work best.. my wait the other day was 40 minutes to talk to the IO.. good luck and I guess that the you in my response is your husband ;)

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks fellas! Someone put a bee in my bonnet yesterday about going the DCF route. I'm retarred and have no probs staying here on a TR'PR path in Ukraine. ANd yes, our Consulate does DVFs according to the site info. I'll be givin em a jingle on the talkin machine soon to confirm and get their advise on what forms and when.

This site ROCKS

За Жезни С Смехом

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband filed on Dec. 20 for I-130 and after a week he received i797 and on January 15 he filed i29f.. We check our case on the site of uscis its still initial review.. We are Still waiting for noa2! Anybody there who has the same case?

My took 75 days for approval its was transferred to my local office back in March. God is good you'll get your approval soon. good luck

Timeline

My took 75 days for approval its was transferred to my local office back in March. God is good you'll get your approval soon. good luck

wow thats quick.. we been waiting now for 5months.. thanks i hope we get our noa2 also this month.. are you under nbc also?

Timeline

We had never heard of the Cr1, we filled I-130 and then the 129 its been 6.5 mths still nothing

maybe you should call the uscis.. ours is 5months already.. my husband called on april and says that we have to wait 74days more i hope we can receivie now the noa2.. ours is IR1 because we are married for 2years and 2months now.. lets just pray harder!! :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.