FherJess

I only have 6 total pics of us together...

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I've met my fiancé in person only ONCE in person and we have only 6 TOTAL pics of us together.

I realize that during the initial petition phase, pics are considered secondary evidence.

My question(s):

- How many pics should I include with the petition?

Should I send maybe 2 first then save the remainder for the interview?........

- Are 6 pics enough to get us through the interview?

I'm worried I don't have enough pictures to show we truly are a couple in love.

I have tons of Facebook messages, Skype screenshots, cell texts, as well as call records.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

What country are we talking about?

If it is a "low-fraud" country 2 pictures will be fine along with proof of meeting in person.

If it is a "high-fraud" country...include them all and front load the application with evidence.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

What country are we talking about?

If it is a "low-fraud" country 2 pictures will be fine along with proof of meeting in person.

If it is a "high-fraud" country...include them all and front load the application with evidence.

good.gif I totally agree with this.

If it is "high-fraud" country, include them all. Include everything that you can actually. And check if you (are you the USC?) would be allowed by the embassy at the interview, if yes, plan to be there for the interview if you can (you can't know when it will be yet, but you can more or less plan the expense)

If it is "low fraud" country, you'd be fine with even one picture, and you won't need to be at the interview (even if allowed by the embassy). I'd still advise to include all the pics, since you have them. If it is "low fraud" country, they won't ask you for more pics at the interview anway.

Good luck.

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sorry I forgot to add that it's Mexico.

I believe I won't be allowed in at interview.

I'm kicking myself for NOT taking more pics but, as cheesy as this may sound, we just had other things in mind! :)

It was an amazing time together that lots of pics didn't occur to ether one of us.

Thanks for the replies....!

Seems as if it's a fairly straightforward process however all these questions keep popping up.

So I want to make sure I don't forget anything.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I've met my fiancé in person only ONCE in person and we have only 6 TOTAL pics of us together.

I realize that during the initial petition phase, pics are considered secondary evidence.

My question(s):

- How many pics should I include with the petition?

Should I send maybe 2 first then save the remainder for the interview?........

- Are 6 pics enough to get us through the interview?

I'm worried I don't have enough pictures to show we truly are a couple in love.

I have tons of Facebook messages, Skype screenshots, cell texts, as well as call records.

Put half in the petition and take the other half to the interview along with the other relationship evidence you have like the FB messages, screen shots, and call logs.

Answer to your 'high fraud' question: http://www.visajourn...ost__p__6022036

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We sent ONE photo with the petition. They looked at FOUR photos at the visa interview. I never used another photo for anything ever again.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Thank you SO MUCH !

I'm going to follow your suggestion and cross my fingers it's enough to prove to them we are serious.

I'm just glad I kept phone records, chats, texts, Skype logs, etc! :)

Create a letter that describes the Evolution of your Relationship. Don't be long winded but show it and refer to the various evidences you have that a total stranger can read and follow such that after reading this letter and looking at the evidences the stranger will say, they have a real relationship. That total stranger will be the Embassy CO. I believe it is best to submit this letter along with the 129 petition documents. If not, then have it for the interview.

You CAN also generate more evidences. We read about many folks hear who do not think in this regard and are scrambling later to generate various evidence.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.