Flaxen

Reasons for K1 slow down

81 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Yep. Hell of a coincidence, huh? lol They will tell you 2+2=3.

Kind of like how CSC's processing time average is 5.5 months and VSC is 6.1 months yet the national average is 7.9 months? Seems to me like someone failed elementary math...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kind of like how CSC's processing time average is 5.5 months and VSC is 6.1 months yet the national average is 7.9 months? Seems to me like someone failed elementary math...

Yep...these are the people we are paying with our fees...you can tell they hired the cream of the crop :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

220 days and still counting... I'll contact our Lawyer today and find out if he's heard anything from the AILA Rep that was supposed to make another inquiry about our petition... :(

I'm just 6 days behind you :(. Every sigle day I ask myself how long more have we to wait... This is so unfair. I'm hopeless at this poit :( :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

220 days and still counting... I'll contact our Lawyer today and find out if he's heard anything from the AILA Rep that was supposed to make another inquiry about our petition... :(

Yea, this is not normal. I would spend more time contacting lawyer and hounding USCIS instead of posting # days you've been waiting on here every day. I think it's loud and clear that you've been waiting for a long time. You need to start harassing them for answers. You are entitled to an answer after 7 months

Timeline

I'm just 6 days behind you :(. Every sigle day I ask myself how long more have we to wait... This is so unfair. I'm hopeless at this poit :( :(

Try to keep you hopes up, mate... It's tough, I know, but us letting ourselves get torn to pieces isn't worth it. We'll all get there...

Edited by Sahs

I saw you responding Sahs hoping you finally got some response ANY. Hang in there !

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

Thank you... Looks as though we will be sending a letter to our Senator this coming week as well; through out Immigration Lawyer. Let's hope that this generates some movement. It's gotten to a point that's just depressive... We'll send the Senator's privacy release form Monday and go from there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Thank you... Looks as though we will be sending a letter to our Senator this coming week as well; through out Immigration Lawyer. Let's hope that this generates some movement. It's gotten to a point that's just depressive... We'll send the Senator's privacy release form Monday and go from there.

Get on it. The pity party is getting old and I think many of us will be relieved when you get approved. It is contagiously painful I must say. I almost want to get on the phone and call for you. Sahs, you need to get "Sahssy" and hopefully get your case moving! :help:

Timeline

Get on it. The pity party is getting old and I think many of us will be relieved when you get approved. It is contagiously painful I must say. I almost want to get on the phone and call for you. Sahs, you need to get "Sahssy" and hopefully get your case moving! :help:

Indeed, Retemad... Indeed... I certainly wish I was the only one going though this and thank GOD there are others that share the same stresses as we're going through together. Visajourney is a good place to support one another. Good luck to you as well... :pop:

Edited by Sahs

Timeline

Indeed, Retemad... Indeed... I certainly wish I was the only one going though this and thank GOD there are others that share the same stresses as we're going through together. Visajourney is a good place to support one another. Good luck to you as well... :pop:

I'm complaining, and I'm at only 192 days...it really blows for you july filers. But good news Sahs, "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 11, 2013 and January 13, 2013" :rolleyes:

Timeline

I'm complaining, and I'm at only 192 days...it really blows for you july filers. But good news Sahs, "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 11, 2013 and January 13, 2013" :rolleyes:

I don't even look at my timeline estimates anymore, Bayareagy. I just focus on Igor's list and wait for the updates. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

hahahahaha. Sorry, Sahs, not laughing at your pain. But this made me laugh out loud.

I am only 88 days in and I feel the stress of each and every one of you July and August folks. Please contact your congress critters and the ombudsman. Make noise now. That way it will be easier for those of us downstream to pile on when it is time.

Mark

Timeline

I'm on it guys... I've written a letter to my Senator, signed the privacy release document and it's en-route to their office now. I'm not trying to be too pushy or anything but with us on our 224th day waiting, we are starting to worry that just maybe our petition has gone missing or something. That being said, there are still signs that the CSC has shelved I-129F Petitions. In Igor's list, zero petitions were adjudicated yesterday at the CSC with only 2 of them being approved last week; whist at the VCS three were approved yesterday with well over a dozen approved last week! :blink:

Timeline

I'm on it guys... I've written a letter to my Senator, signed the privacy release document and it's en-route to their office now. I'm not trying to be too pushy or anything but with us on our 224th day waiting, we are starting to worry that just maybe our petition has gone missing or something. That being said, there are still signs that the CSC has shelved I-129F Petitions. In Igor's list, zero petitions were adjudicated yesterday at the CSC with only 2 of them being approved last week; whist at the VCS three were approved yesterday with well over a dozen approved last week! :blink:

Yep, that's how you will see when they are filing NOA2's. Based on the amount of NOA1's received (about 130/month for CSC), we "should" be seeing about 3-4 NOA2's a day for it to be at an even rate. If they are to "catch up" to the 5 month goal, there needs to be more than that to catch up. Look at VSC, almost always a few a day. CSC, 10 NOA2 in the last month. and has been that way since december. do the math.

what is Igor's list?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.