JOE & AI

190 days waiting for noa2

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

231 days and still waiting...but i know is coming very soon..just think about the good moment r coming and try to be positive and think about ur wedding plans...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

we do a service request, its that i good idea.? does it help?

We have the same NOA1 date and I called and tried to do a Service Request. They said that we are within the normal processing range and we are unable to do a Service Request. This waiting is so stressful and depressing. Hang in there and Keep The Faith. :thumbs:

I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

we are in 190 days waiting for noa2. im depressed..

After 194 days I totally craked down. I got upset at my loved ones because they told me that it was gonna be there soon and that I shouldn't worry, that it could be any day.

But I was SOOOOOO frustrated, I thought they couldn't understand (that's true, they can't) and nothing they said was actually comforting. I needed to hear that was ok to be so totally upset and worried, not that I shouldn't be because 'everything was gonna be alright'. This was at noon.

Then I cried for an hour, straight.

At 5pm, I check my case status online, nothing changed. I decide I am gonna call the USCIS, but I call my fiancé first. hang up, check my case status again, nothing. I decide I needed a cookie before calling the USCIS because I need to be brave, and cookies help me with this. I come back, check my case status again, for the sake of it, before calling the USCIS.

And there it was!! "On December 17, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). "

It is sooo hard before NOA2, it is ok to be depressed and crak down. Eat some chocolate, stay up late at night, watch stupid movies... do anything that can make you feel better. It is gonna be there anyday now.

I cross my fingers that service centers speed up for all you guys that are still waiting for NOA2!

Edited by CaroSL

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ours was 203 days before approval. Just remember, you're within weeks now. One person had a similar post a few days ago and was approved later that day. If near 200, your waiting is nearly over. Good luck

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

OMG this is scary... I feel so bad for you guys. I am assuming you've contacted USCIS already. What did they told you, why is taking them this long?

They love to jerk people around. I have done everything and i am considering my last option which is a mandamus action.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Is there any logic to how long I-129F approval takes? I see that some people are approved in 100 days and other takes 200. Is it that they do the "easy" ones (by their criteria) first and the more difficult ones second? Or perhaps there is some other criteria? Or is it all random? I told my fiance to expect 100-120 days (CSC says 115 currently) and I wonder if I promised too much?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

guys do not worry just be patient...before you know it you will be screaming...and by the way after the NOA2 the process goes by so fast you will be shocked....u will now feel rushed but happy....i am praying for you guys..i waited for 197 days before i got mine too....so just be patient....you can start collecting stuff for the process after petition approved...

It is sooo hard before NOA2, it is ok to be depressed and crak down. Eat some chocolate, stay up late at night, watch stupid movies... do anything that can make you feel better. It is gonna be there any day.

Believe me I've had my share of chocolate cake, late nights, and eaten many other sweet things to make me feel better. I just hope by the time I do see my husband he'll still recognize me! :lol: sorry for the sarcasm. I have think half full rather than half empty. :blink:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

197 days here. :( Called twice no results.

My fiancee had a good idea went to uscis website and instead of entering our case # she checked case # with a number close to us. Sure enough all the one we found at the same date as our are still in initial review status.

I do the same thing sometimes. Trying to check if any in my "group" with the same NOA1 date got approve but they are still in initial review status like ours BUT what's keep me wondering is how about those JULY 23rd filers that got approved. I wish I can ask them at least the 3 last digits of their case #. Ah well, patience has been my companion for the last 193 days since we started this K1 Journey. Good luck to all of us waiting :star:

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Oh boy... The day I come to complain about the process, we get approved. :thumbs: 238 days

Good luck to the rest approaching and in the 200+ club!

about time! congrats to you guys, wish you all the best and a speedy interview stage :star:

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Noa2 maybe this week loool

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.