Gary and Alla

Who'da thunk it????

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

http://news.yahoo.com/penalty-could-keep-smokers-health-overhaul-205840155.html

So much for "universal healthcare"

First tax the ####### out of cigarettes (to pay for healthcare) then deny the benfits to the people paying the tax!

So healthcare will be another social engineering program which is WHY so many people opposed it to begin with. We do not use our tax code to raise revenue, but rather to influence behavior (which we forget how to use when it comes to employers hiring illegal aliens) and now our healthcare will not be for healthcare.

And before you lay that whiny "Smokers cost more" BULLSH*T on me, smokers die sooner and do not tend to drain the system with long term illnesses they way the rest of us non-smokers do. The average person spends HALF their total lifetime healthcare expense in the last two years of their life, non-smokers live longer and delay it and do not contribute as much before they die.

But regardless how you feel about smokers...they will do this to other groups also...obese, diabetics, homosexuals, alcoholics, homeless people...OH, how about gunowners?! Oh yeah, there's a good one (Mr. Big Dog and the Traitor already thought of it)

But we can see where this is going and it is a big reason a lot of people say KEEP THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF IT

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

First tax the ####### out of cigarettes (to pay for healthcare) then deny the benfits to the people paying the tax!

So healthcare will be another social engineering program which is WHY so many people opposed it to begin with. We do not use our tax code to raise revenue, but rather to influence behavior (which we forget how to use when it comes to employers hiring illegal aliens) and now our healthcare will not be for healthcare.

And before you lay that whiny "Smokers cost more" BULLSH*T on me, smokers die sooner and do not tend to drain the system with long term illnesses they way the rest of us non-smokers do. The average person spends HALF their total lifetime healthcare expense in the last two years of their life, non-smokers live longer and delay it and do not contribute as much before they die.

But regardless how you feel about smokers...they will do this to other groups also...obese, diabetics, homosexuals, alcoholics, homeless people...OH, how about gunowners?! Oh yeah, there's a good one (Mr. Big Dog and the Traitor already thought of it)

But we can see where this is going and it is a big reason a lot of people say KEEP THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF IT

blah blah blah.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The law is one of the biggest crimes against the American sheeple since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

The people have been duped over and over again by this government in the last century.

All of it to keep those in power at the top and those at the bottom at the bottom.

Too much Republican vs Democrat bullshit to realize that we live in an oligarchy and have for a very long time now.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Like-a-chicken-with-its-head-cut-off.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

what does this have to do with being duped? can you not read the article? find out exactly what is going on, what is being proposed?

i don't know why in the world anyone would be up in arms about it costing more to smoke. smoking is just flat out stupid and the more people who quit because it's too expensive, the better. this whole 'slippery slope' nonsense is ill crafted spin.

i quit smoking when they got up to five bucks a pack. one of the best decisions i ever made, i hope as many people as possible make the same choice.

My comments are about the "healthcare plan" being used to social engineer our society. Smokers today...what will be tomorrow Val? When will YOU object? When they get to homosexuals maybe?

what we wanted was universal health care, this is NOT it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

When they get to homosexuals maybe?

how far and wide are you going to throw the 'slippery slope argument"?

it isn't anymore unhealthy to be homosexual than it is to be heterosexual. how about living, as someone who lives - i will certainly at some point get sick. lets charge more for getting sick!

wait - we already do that..

Timeline

sure it is. cigarette smoking is severely detrimental to your health, take care and stop.

i don't know what your views are on illegal substances, but i support complete decriminalization. does that mean that i want people to have the choice picking up a heroin habit or running a crystal meth dispensary? of course not. i'd want people to get addiction treatment over a criminal history and jail time. i want people healthy and independent not sick and dependent. health care should promote health.

To be fair, it CAN be detrimental to your health. A lot of it has to do with your genetic makeup at the end of the day. Many can't put ####### in their bodies without it taking a toll on it. There again, many can chain smoke and never have a single health problem.

Just because it 'can' be harmfil though, doesn't necessarily mean you should be punished for said choice with 'sin' taxes and other BS.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

how far and wide are you going to throw the 'slippery slope argument"?

it isn't anymore unhealthy to be homosexual than it is to be heterosexual. how about living, as someone who lives - i will certainly at some point get sick. lets charge more for getting sick!

wait - we already do that..

How come homosexuals can't donate blood?

To be fair, it CAN be detrimental to your health. A lot of it has to do with your genetic makeup at the end of the day. Many can't put ####### in their bodies without it taking a toll on it. There again, many can chain smoke and never have a single health problem.

Just because it 'can' be harmfil though, doesn't necessarily mean you should be punished for said choice with 'sin' taxes and other BS.

to be fair, why don't you provide me with evidence to back up these claims. i'm a skeptic. i'd like to read factual evidence before i get behind thinking like "many can chain smoke and never have a single health problem"

Timeline

Gay men can't donate blood because there is still leftover fear from the AIDS/HIV pandemic that originated in gay communities.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

because there are a sh*t ton of homophobes in this country.

also, progress and education takes time. i'm 34 and i clearly remember my mom running through our back yard to hose my little brother and i down with insect repellant because we could catch the aids from mosquito bites.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

It isn't just not homosexuals, but women who have had sex with a man who has had sex with another man, and those who have had sexual contact with someone from I think West Africa along with a million other disqualifying criteria.

I know this is going to sound harsh, but for myself, I'd rather not have a blood donation from someone in a higher risk group. Heck, my mother can't even donate blood because of how long she had spent in England!

Are you on welfare yet? Wasn't that supposed to happen at the beginning of the year? Curious as to how that's going.

Do tell? :yes:

Edited by Nola123

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.