^_^

The President liberals were waiting for is (finally) here

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you afraid?

• Yes - liberals are dangerous people. Stalin and Karimov were liberals too.
    • No - I have my guns and I have my God so it's gonna be all right!
    • Are you insane?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Today is his second inaugural address, President Obama became the progressive leader that many liberals thought they were getting when they voted him into office four years ago.

Couched in rhetoric about the need to come together as a country was a strong — and surprisingly pointed — invocation of a laundry list of progressive principles: gay rights, voting rights, climate change and the inherent value of entitlement programs like Medicare and Social Security.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/01/21/the-president-liberals-were-waiting-for-is-finally-here/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am not afraid. But I have guns, no God, and I am a liberal.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

If I don't get my free shyt soon, there's gonna be hell to pay.

Hey, I'm black, so I should get my free stuff before you Teddy, get to the back of the line! :dance:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hey, I'm black, so I should get my free stuff before you Teddy, get to the back of the line! :dance:

Black people expecting free stuff. That's what's wrong with America today! :lol:

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Black people expecting free stuff. That's what's wrong with America today! :lol:

Hell yeah, I want 50,000$, but I'll settle for 20$ and a white castle 10 pack :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Hell yeah, I want 50,000$, but I'll settle for 20$ and a white castle 10 pack :rofl:

Only the white republican freeloaders get that kind of free stuff!

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Only the white republican freeloaders get that kind of free stuff!

I'm voting for the wrong ticket then! Where's Mitt Romney when you need him :bonk:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

If I don't get my free shyt soon, there's gonna be hell to pay.

Is it too late to take your vote back?

I'm voting for the wrong ticket then! Where's Mitt Romney when you need him :bonk:

Him and the Bush duo were having a little pity party today. Better than going to see the Kenyan take his second term.

Filed: Timeline
I don't know - Obama seems to be sucking that average down big time - Maybe he is a closet Republican.

If Moody's Analytics and Macroeconomic Advisors have it right, Obama is set to add some 12 million jobs to the economy over the next 4 years. Same would have been the case had Romney won but that doesn't really matter. If these 12 million jobs materialize, it would be half of the total job creation that Republican Presidents have presided over in 28 years.

Timeline

If Moody's Analytics and Macroeconomic Advisors have it right, Obama is set to add some 12 million jobs to the economy over the next 4 years. Same would have been the case had Romney won but that doesn't really matter. If these 12 million jobs materialize, it would be half of the total job creation that Republican Presidents have presided over in 28 years.

That is so great! I am sure the welfare rolls will be reduced and probably eliminated altogether. (Everyone knows that is what the Democrats want) We will all need to have two jobs just to keep up with demand...OMG! That is kind of capitalist, isn't it! I am afraid a whole lot of people will get RICH if we make so many jobs.

Wait...I know...we need a MAXIMUM wage!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

That is so great! I am sure the welfare rolls will be reduced and probably eliminated altogether. (Everyone knows that is what the Democrats want) We will all need to have two jobs just to keep up with demand...OMG! That is kind of capitalist, isn't it! I am afraid a whole lot of people will get RICH if we make so many jobs.

Wait...I know...we need a MAXIMUM wage!

Won't affect you. You're going to live on welfare and get your free stuff.

Timeline

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO unfair. Democrats create all the jobs whioh make people rich and then the rich people vote for Republicans!

A maximum wage of 3 times the minimum wage would insure everyone could work as much as possible and NO ONE would get rich! There would no longer be a "1%" Right? Well, there would be, but who would want to get there?

Gary And Alla