Danno

Jews and Muslims frolicking in the snow.

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

They're just resisting occupation.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

The Hebrew intro graphic on this clip is captioned "terrorism watch" :rofl:

Apart from the obvious - a group of teens/boys acting very badly, throwing snowballs at two other teens who obviously do not wish to participate in a snowball fight - this is hardly an example of "terror" or "another Holocaust" (implied by the allusion to "Berlin" in the OP's embellishement of the title.)

Must have been a slow day at PMW and MEMRI...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

The Hebrew intro graphic on this clip is captioned "terrorism watch" :rofl:

Apart from the obvious - a group of teens/boys acting very badly, throwing snowballs at two other teens who obviously do not wish to participate in a snowball fight - this is hardly an example of "terror" or "another Holocaust" (implied by the allusion to "Berlin" in the OP's embellishement of the title.)

Must have been a slow day at PMW and MEMRI...

Yes not terror but hardly an innocent snow ball fight either. They were pushing those boys, one got kicked, stole their hat. Obviosu that it was hatred toward them because they were jews.

Timeline

Yes not terror but hardly an innocent snow ball fight either. They were pushing those boys, one got kicked, stole their hat. Obviosu that it was hatred toward them because they were jews.

I said the teens were acting very badly. BTW the hat was knocked off, not "stole[n];" the owner has it in his hands after that.

"Hatred toward them because they were jews." Uh huh. And it had nothing at all, NOTHING AT ALL to do with ongoing current events in East Jerusalem.

I wonder if you also think that the Jewish youths who beat the Palestinian teens in Jerusalem was all about their "hatred of Arabs," and nothing to do with the political situation ?

Palestinian youth beaten unconscious in attempted J'lem 'lynch'

The point is: this is a very minor incident, especially in light of the major incidents that occur on a daily basis (without you even deigning to notice) so the OP trying to portray this as The Second Holocaust with ridiculous allusions to "Berlin" is lame and laughable

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

I said the teens were acting very badly. BTW the hat was knocked off, not "stole[n];" the owner has it in his hands after that.

"Hatred toward them because they were jews." Uh huh. And it had nothing at all, NOTHING AT ALL to do with ongoing current events in East Jerusalem.

I wonder if you also think that the Jewish youths who beat the Palestinian teens in Jerusalem was all about their "hatred of Arabs," and nothing to do with the political situation ?

Palestinian youth beaten unconscious in attempted J'lem 'lynch'

The point is: this is a very minor incident, especially in light of the major incidents that occur on a daily basis (without you even deigning to notice) so the OP trying to portray this as The Second Holocaust with ridiculous allusions to "Berlin" is lame and laughable

of course it has everything to do with the hatred of Jews by almost all Arab states. How many times have they been attacked.. Just for the Record the Jews are not without sin also. As you pointed out to a poster in another thread, You told him he never posts anything that shows msulims in a good light.

By the same token you never post anything that shows Jews in a good light or Muslims in a bad light. It takes two to tango.

By the same token you never post anything that shows Jews in a good light or Muslims in a bad light. It takes two to tango.

appears to me that this particular pastime is fully represented in this forum already. generally, i see one new 'bad muslim, bad" post per day in the P&R section..

Timeline

appears to me that this particular pastime is fully represented in this forum already. generally, i see one new 'bad muslim, bad" post per day in the P&R section..

If I spent all day starting zillions of new threads every time some Jewish person somewhere in the world murdered his wife or his baby, or some Jewish rabbi said something stupid, it would be like... spam...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** One post removed for TOS violation and one for quoting same. Even a joke can be a TOS violation... ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg