SMR

More Gun Free Zones

49 posts in this topic

You better stick to your limp little posters and cartoons. I highly doubt you possess the stamina to get anything else done

BAWWA Mr. Big Dog is so obviously suffering from limp manhood syndrome, what with calling people dumb and trying all his ego boosting self promotion. The dead give away is his obsession with small ####### size.

Did not take you long to figure it out.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

other states (Wyoming) pass laws specifically prohibiting seizure of guns from law abiding citizens

I'm not sure what the point of those laws are beyond symbolism. If the federal government makes a specific category of guns illegal, or even highly regulated (as they did with automatic weapons), then those in possession of that type of weapon outside of legal avenues are no longer law abiding citizens.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

So you're done? Already? You never even got started limpy. Suspected stamina issue confirmed. You don't like my original piece? (laughing) I guess you don't!

Keep plagiarizing - you need to since you can't really articulate an original thought of your own. Done with you.

Wyoming lawmakers have proposed a new bill that, if passed, would nullify any federal restrictions on guns, threatening to jail federal agents attempting to confiscate guns, ammunition magazines or ammunition.

The bill – HB0104 – states that “any federal law which attempts to ban a semi-automatic firearm or to limit the size of a magazine of a firearm or other limitation on firearms in this state shall be unenforceable in Wyoming.”

The bill is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators. If passed, the bill would declare any federal gun regulation created on or after January 1, 2013 to be unenforceable within the state.

I was referring to this one sport.

I'm not sure what the point of those laws are beyond symbolism. If the federal government makes a specific category of guns illegal, or even highly regulated (as they did with automatic weapons), then those in possession of that type of weapon outside of legal avenues are no longer law abiding citizens.

i don't get it.

So you're done? Already? You never even got started limpy. Suspected stamina issue confirmed. You don't like my original piece? (laughing) I guess you don't!

Wyoming lawmakers have proposed a new bill that, if passed, would nullify any federal restrictions on guns, threatening to jail federal agents attempting to confiscate guns, ammunition magazines or ammunition.

The bill – HB0104 – states that "any federal law which attempts to ban a semi-automatic firearm or to limit the size of a magazine of a firearm or other limitation on firearms in this state shall be unenforceable in Wyoming."

The bill is sponsored by eight Wyoming state representatives and two state senators. If passed, the bill would declare any federal gun regulation created on or after January 1, 2013 to be unenforceable within the state.

I have heard Hitler was a limpy also. You are never going to make a point with that kind of low intellect and anger issues. The poor guy usually never makes a point, he just calls people names, insults, changes the subject. That is what happens when people can't process information correctly. The guy acutally said a few threads back that there were no man made lakes or floods, then got Violently angry when everyone pointed out his mistakes.

I reckon all those years of being frustrated, and watching the girls go to conservative successful men, who can protect them and provide for them, has finally pushed him over the edge.

He could always choose something more appropriate for him like hopscotch or dressing up in granny's clothes. He didnt have to engage himself in things he knows little to nothing about.

I have heard Hitler was a limpy also. You are never going to make a point with that kind of low intellect and anger issues. The poor guy usually never makes a point, he just calls people names, insults, changes the subject. That is what happens when people can't process information correctly. The guy acutally said a few threads back that there were no man made lakes or floods, then got Violently angry when everyone pointed out his mistakes.

I reckon all those years of being frustrated, and watching the girls go to conservative successful men, who can protect them and provide for them, has finally pushed him over the edge.

i don't get it.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

guess he does need to get out more. heck in his own area there is:

lake tarpon ...

edward medard reservoir ... there he can even see a #######

Filed: Timeline

guess he does need to get out more.

No, some folk in Georgia just need to learn how to read and comprehend. He continues to assign statements to me that I never actually made. So either he lacks in reading comprehension or he is just flat out lying every chance he gets. Not sure which it is. Nor do I really care.

The guy acutally said a few threads back that there were no man made lakes or floods, then got Violently angry when everyone pointed out his mistakes.

Still not done lying Herschel or have you still not grasped what I actually posted?

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

The bill – HB0104 – states that “any federal law which attempts to ban a semi-automatic firearm or to limit the size of a magazine of a firearm or other limitation on firearms in this state shall be unenforceable in Wyoming.”

IE local police would not get envolved. It would require the ATF etc. - a bit like states that have decriminalized certain drugs.

He could always choose something more appropriate for him like hopscotch or dressing up in granny's clothes. He didnt have to engage himself in things he knows little to nothing about.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, some folk in Georgia just need to learn how to read and comprehend. He continues to assign statements to me that I never actually made. So either he lacks in reading comprehension or he is just flat out lying every chance he gets. Not sure which it is. Nor do I really care.

Still not done lying Herschel or have you still not grasped what I actually posted?

It's ok dude.. You did not say it.... that's right. fell better now. Sorry i provoked you.. I really do pity you.. really

Hitler comment made. You lose.

My comment was to point out the personality type and how they overcompensate,, not comparing him to Hitler..

Is there an emoticon for sprinkling cat litter and spraying lysol over someone's post?

You were assigned the quest of digging out the time I got put in my place. Take your ADD meds and get to work.

Gotta love when this place resorts to personal insults. Always a good time and an embarrassing read.

i don't get it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

What?

The bullies are hunting in packs again. Must be compensating for losing their Alaskan king.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler