felo391971

ADJUSTMENT STATUS QUESTION removing conditions

10 posts in this topic

Good Morning:

I’m getting ready to start putting together the documents on this part on our journey . as this year I will have 90 days before her CR 1 expiration .

first thank for all the help of everybody that help us on the first completed and successful stage on this process .

My approach

1) get all the forms ready

a) g-325 a = for the wife (CR1) = Done

b) g-325 a = for me ( petitioner)= Done

c) i-751 = for my wife (CR 1) = Done

d) i-864 = for the house hold = Done

e) i-693 = see question at the end

f) 1-797 = from my wife

2) documents that Prove relationship

a) marriage certificate ESP & ENG

b) Our Son Passport Copy

c) Copy of her passport and green card

d) copy of my Passport and Driver license

e) Copy of vacation reservations that we toke together

f) Bank statement joint bank account

g) Copy of our health insurance cards

h) Copy of our car insurance card

I) Copy of my previous divorce documents

j) Copy of my Birth Certificate

k) Pictures from social media profiles to vacations ect.

For My step Daughter the same except for obvious documents that will not go with her case .

Questions?

1)Do I need other forms ?

Yes I read the instructions and print them to ensure compliance maybe I’m missing something.

2) Do I take the Doctor paperwork with us as they schedule the interview or should I send to the service center together with the rest of the PKG?

:blush::unsure:

Thanks in advance for your help

You seem confused. I-751 does not require G-325A, or I-864, or I-693, or any of those other forms. It also does not require another copy of your marriage cert or divorce cert. Your evidence also seems lacking, for instance, where is your joint taxes or joint mortgage/lease? I'd read over the I-751 instructions again; VJ also has a good guide. Good luck.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

If you are removing conditions you need to be following this guide:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

To:amykathleen2005& Harpa Timsah

Thanks for the Info and Link i printed and read the info and got some new questions.

1)Do i only have to Pay 1 505 fee?

2)plus 2 Biometric fees?

a) My comments

. as i read the intructions that how is looking.

. My wife baby girl is 7 she enter the country as a CR-2 the same day as my wife.

3) Should i send 2 files ?

b) Comments

.Also i do have the Trascrips

. bank mortgage document on the House

.i have more than legal and regular proof

.That part dosent worry me as Much only the 5 Questions Posted

4) Do i have to do the medical examination and send w. The PKG ?

5)Or is for the interview Process?

Thanks for your time

regards

felix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~~~Moved to Removing Conditions on Residency General Discussion, from Adjustment of Status (Green Card) from Family Based Visas~~~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

If you are removing conditions you need to be following this guide:

http://www.visajourn...ontent/751guide

:thumbs:That means you actually have to do reading comprehension, instead of being told.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hi, ti looks like you want to remove conditions ,form 1-751, 90 days before the green card expires and -not adjustmen of status, 1-751 form this for evidence you need to prove that your marriage was real bonafide relation, like your lease, yourbanking statements,your joint tax transcripts 3 years,utility bills copies of both drivers license showing the same address,some wedding pictures,medical,insurance, read the guides to remove conditions,

Thanks for all your help

To big dog

Yes I may need to work on my English and Comprehension and don’t get me started w. my Grammar I got most of my English in US arm Forces English school program in Lack land Air force Base in Texas as Spanish is my first language . ( Born and Race in Puerto Rico )

I’m however a USC by Birth that Serve in the 2 Iraq and Afghanistan wars as my Family have a long military back ground and became a Civilian after my time .

I also finish my Education as a Chemical engineer and have a great Job and a great Family Wife and kids . I’m doing this for my LV my Wife and my stepdaughter that I Lv as my Own .

So for you Sr. you can call me Staff sergeant . and you’re welcome because with my bad English I keep your country and my country safe this great land of all of us that is the United states .

I will go again and read the Rules of Removing conditions the K1 & 2 part is what got me so confuse as is the old or similar way that CR visas has ben worked by some member her . I was going to Pay the two 500 Plus fees plus bio fees

Now base on my Reading and your reply I will pay 1 505 fee plus 2 Biometric Fees .

If somebody else can let me Know the other questions I will go back and read the Rules .

About Proof I understand that is the main reason for this I have all the documents to proof a real relationship that part dose not worry me at all. all I want is to ensure the medical Part .

Send medical exam with document or take to Interview .

Thanks to all .

Have a great day and Good Bless :huh:

Thanks for the One fee payment confirmation that answer one of my questions . If i can help anybody on the first part of this long process as i did in the past im here for you.( bring your wife to the country )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.