8 posts in this topic

Can anybody tell me how lond it takes for the lettewr to arrive once an RFE has been issused ? and is there a way to find out what it is they want before it gets here ?? The RFE is from VSC

Petitioner: Wifey! (US born citizen)
Beneficiary: Hubby! (British born)

[Feburary 2010] Met
[04/05/2010] Began talking
[05/07/2010] Start of our relationship together
[10/01/2011] Met in person for the 1st time in the UK
[10/14/2011] Officially engaged!
[April 2012] Found an attorney
[May 2012] Began I-129F
[05/31/2012] Attorney mailed I-129F
[06/04/2012] Email confirmation of Application/Petition received
[06/07/2012] Check cleared in Dallas
[06/11/2012] NOA1 received in mail
[09/15/2012] Went back to the UK to see my fiance
[01/07/2013] Received RFE
[02/12/2013] Vermont Received RFE Response
[02/18/2013] Petition APPROVED (259 Days)
[03/01/2013] Received at NVC
[03/05/2013] Left NVC
[03/15/2013] Arrived at Consulate in London
[03/29/2013] Received Packet 3
[04/08/2013] Sent Packet 3
[04/15/2013] Fiance's medical in London

[05/01/2013] Received Packet 4

[05/20/2013] Interview!!!

[05/20/2013] VISA APPROVED

an1cHmr-O6k0610MzM0MDg2bHw4NzY2NmxhfHdlX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You should get the hard copy within 2 weeks.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Can anybody tell me how lond it takes for the lettewr to arrive once an RFE has been issused ? and is there a way to find out what it is they want before it gets here ?? The RFE is from VSC

It takes 4-7 days may be a bit more to get hard copy..and I am sorry this is only the way to know what they want.Be patient and good luck. :star:

Edited by Ana&Tony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hang in there, review what you sent as compared to the requirements, maybe you can figure it out. Hang in there.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

send the required docs asap and soon youll be having your noa2~~

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No way to find out before it arrives. 2 weeks is probably a good estimate.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.